Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You (2348 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:24am On May 22, 2015
Seriously the way we guys give ourselves false hope is rather pitiable and laughable,how can u be calling a girl like since forever and she has never deemed it necessary to call to say hi,,and yet the guy still believes he has a chance with her..
Guys if u sense u r in this diabolical conundrum ,I suggest u scrap that notion of love from the equation

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by ricsman(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2015
fact
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:33am On May 22, 2015
You are right though.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by mysyto(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2015
;Dcorrect ur head dae dia ;Dcorrect ur head dae dia
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:35am On May 22, 2015
softysparky:
You are right though.
I am always right

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:36am On May 22, 2015
mysyto:
;Dcorrect ur head dae dia ;Dcorrect ur head dae dia
gotchu
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by hadura29(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2015
You're right though,...

If you stop calling, the ones that really want to have something to do with you would call back to inquire why you stopped calling.

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2015
What if she no get money to buy credit?
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:46am On May 22, 2015
Tydies:
What if she no get money to buy credit?
nah girls always have a way of getting credit to call who they love
#true talk
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:47am On May 22, 2015
hadura29:
You're right though,...

If you stop calling, the ones that really want to have something to do with you would call back to inquire why you stopped calling.
if u say so
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:53am On May 22, 2015
What's the big deal bro?? If you can always call her up to cure your KONJI? Who cares if she calls or not?

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:56am On May 22, 2015
Tydies:
What's the big deal bro?? If you can always call her up to cure your KONJI? Who cares if she calls or not?
well that's the power of conji..
#one love bro

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 7:56am On May 22, 2015
guy if say na exam i give u and u come write this thing na 'A' u go get ooooo. abeg how can i change my nairaland username?
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by hadura29(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if u say so

It worked for me ooo, and I use that opportunity wisely.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Ron9ja: 8:55am On May 22, 2015
Same Like My Guy,am planning on breakin up with him buh he do visit me at time,only dat he hardly call or mssg.pls advise @unibenstudent
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2015
Gbam!
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Pheals(f): 10:27am On May 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Seriously the way we guys give ourselves false hope is rather pitiable and laughable,how can u be calling a girl like since forever and she has never deemed it necessary to call to say hi,,and yet the guy still believes he has a chance with her..
Guys if u sense u r in this diabolical conundrum ,I suggest u scrap that notion of love from the equation
dnt u know Adam's as been providing for eve needs all his days

if u dnt call that's how u fail the simple test
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by loomer: 10:29am On May 22, 2015
Guy, nigerian girls no de call guys unless dem need top-up or favours
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by czarr(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2015
no be too much talk o.....if I call u small and u no de forthcoming,.... na to delete ur number change lane na.,.no time jare....I no fit die ontop ur matter o#somanyfishes #toomanyseas
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Paretomaster(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2015
Correct, not having airtime is never an xcuse not to call, cos girls can even conjure airtime from thin air if dey need to ask u for a favour.

Dats d case with ma X, once I see her call, I know she need something.

Thank God I delete her from ma life, d one am with now have already called 3 times today.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Rilwayne001: 12:38pm On May 22, 2015
of course, you don't expect me to send her credit and call her at the same time, infact, she does all the calling and sometimes send me credits sef...however, only LOVE matter.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
Pheals:

Nope. You're lying to yourself. If you've ever loved someone, you wouldn't mind "magaring" other guys to send you airtime just so you could have more than enough to call the one you love and maybe send him some out of the excess

__TrueStory!
Failed the test?? Hahahahaa! You don't know if you are the one failing a simple test. No mature man wants to be seen as "He really can't do without me" when the opposite is clearly the case from the girl. Act like you don't have time for me and I'll go look for someone that has my time. Simple!

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Pheals(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
Ploutos:
Nope. You're lying to yourself. If you've ever loved someone, you wouldn't mind "magaring" other guys to send you airtime just so you could have more than enough to call the one you love and maybe send him some out of the excess

__TrueStory!
Failed the test?? Hahahahaa! You don't know if you are the one failing a simple test. No mature man wants to be seen as "He really can't do without me" when the opposite is clearly the case from the girl. Act like you don't have time for me and I'll go look for someone that has my time. Simple!
what about guys having many girlfriends and u will continue saying u are using it to insure in case of heart break
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Tipiflexy(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
Pheals:

U got dat wrong girl.Adam was nt d only one providing for d wife,it viceversa
On d issue of test,am.100% sure dat nt a test but a way to satisfy ur selfish interest.A guy shouldnt b doing d calling all d time.It only a dull guy dat sees such handwriting on d wall n sti continue wit such attitude believing it will favour him sooner or later.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so true
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 22, 2015
Pheals:
what about guys having many girlfriends and u they will continue saying u they are using it to insure in case of heart break
It's for the immatured. Personally, I don't see any reason why I should keep multiple girlfriends. If I have decided to be committed to a girl, I should be man enough to stand by my decisions.
Well, I'm not putting all guys that keep multiple girlfriends in the spotlight when most of our girls today keep a minimum of 5 boyfriends.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
Some girls be like Guys... They are our Personal ATM ... Bobo sef don wise up.... Back for ground ... Money for hand.... Since that is their only area of speciality
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by caprini1: 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
Girls can be mean sha grin....dated this caterer ,she wanted a Tablet and 3 sandals when I was travelling for business,I told her to bake me a cake(love em so much) ,I was paying o....because of 1k difference she never baked the cake,I wanted to pay d same price,I buy at eateries.....she is now in the book of history.

Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 4:36pm On May 22, 2015
DOnt u knw its their birthrite to be called.even when u send airtime she stil flashes,tank God i dont mak d same mistake twice.
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by mosefin19(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
loomer:
Guy, nigerian girls no de call guys unless dem need top-up or favours

na lie
Re: If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You by loomer: 7:21pm On May 22, 2015
mosefin19:

na lie

Oga na true

Romance Party 2015 / He Asked For Her Nude, Check Out What She Sent To Him / I Experienced Something Funny Today.