Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari (27352 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
PointB:

You are dull!

If the fuel attendant brags all year long that he's ready to take over sales having studied the system for a while. And such fuel attendant boasts that he has new and better ways of dispensing fuel and serving customer, does such fuel attendant require ages to start dispensing fuel? What if some of the machine were vandalized and previous day figures are not available, would he going weeping all day long, or use the experience and ideas he boasts he has to hit the ground running?

Basically, the semi-literate Buhari Buhari should stop regaling us with his boring tales and pathetic tears of not being handed over to properly. What exactly constitute proper handover? The semi-literate Buhari should brace up for his job and be creative about it. Crying 'Jonathan is not giving me advise' everyday of pages of newspaper will not cut it! There will be very little margin for errors, and excuses will NOT be tolerated!
You be mumu. No fuel attendant starts selling until they take record of the figures on the fuel dispenser. Failure to do this could make the previous user to claim he made more sales while keeping part of the money. I have been to different filling stations early in the morning before they start selling. No matter the number of people waiting to buy fuel, the attendant takes the figures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On May 22, 2015
micoyankee:

"He says if gej is convicted for any misappropriation while in office" That's what I stick to, Abacha and Sanusi has nothing to do with this...
Despite looting billions of Naira Abacha and Sanusi are "innocent" and "every allegations against Abacha are baseless and lack of facts".... Sanusi was divinely elevated to the status of Emir from being an incorruptible CBN Thief. While, Jonathan that has neither been indicted nor accused at anytime is the one #BabaOneChance is looking at the possibility of "jailing"? You and BabaOneChance should seek to do what is right and logical by prosecutiÑg the Abachas and Thief Sanusi before contemplating whether or not Jonathan should be jailed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by baralatie(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2015
micoyankee:

"He says if gej is convicted for any misappropriation while in office" That's what I stick to, Abacha and Sanusi has nothing to do with this...
that means sanusi will go to jail under buhari,sshey!

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by ifyan(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2015
Believe me APC INCOMING GOV are beginning to see reality,that is why excuse is flying everywhere .APC remember your promise NIGERIANS are waiting,no time.

kai! My people you sure say we never one chance because D tin don de show small small say NIGERIANS are waiting on a LONG THING.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you know

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by micoyankee(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Despite looting billions of Naira Abacha and Sanusi are "innocent" and "every allegations against Abacha are baseless and lack of facts".... Sanusi was divinely elevated to the status of Emir from being an incorruptible CBN Thief. While, Jonathan that has neither been indicted nor accused at anytime is the one #BabaOneChance is looking at the possibility of "jailing"? You and BabaOneChance should seek to do what is right and logical by prosecutiÑg the Abachas and Thief Sanusi before contemplating whether or not Jonathan should be jailed.

I can see, the victory of GMB is still hunting you. I have nothing against gej, am just trying to make things clear, with all the corruption in gej administration, even international media says gej runs a corrupt government and you are here, talking about Sanusi and Abacha... I said defend gej not accuse Abacha or Sanusi

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by PointB: 9:47am On May 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You be mumu. No fuel attendant starts selling until they take record of the figures on the fuel dispenser. Failure to do this could make the previous user to claim he made more sales while keeping part of the money. I have been to different filling stations early in the morning before they start selling. No matter the number of people waiting to buy fuel, the attendant takes the figures.

Lol,

I bet you are a fuel attendant cheesy. Tough life!
Well, I got news for you; where previous figure is not available sales must go on! The mess can be fixed later, and responsibility/sanction apportioned to whom it's due. Lamentation will not dispense fuel to the growing number of cars queued at the filing station, it will only increase frustration across board. In any case, the fuel-attendant doesn't run the station, he runs a pump! Perhaps, that why the fuel-attendant is poorly paid, as the station manager gets to make the tough call in desperate times.

Nigeria is a complex country, the semi-literate Buhari needs to determine the best, fastest and most effective method to get what he needs to do his job. Shouting on newspaper everyday is not going to cut it; no news publication is going to make any difference to what he gets from the incumbent, if anything, it might even alienate him further from the incumbent. A sleight of hand, a sly move, concessionary engagement, conciliatory approach, etc are some the the tools available for him, but for his semi-literate status he's unable to figure this out.

Propaganda, just like bulls%^t got him to the top, but bulls%^t just like propaganda can't keep him there! He needs to think out of the box for creative solution. He's already a professional lamentator, and that's not in anyway inspiring confidence at all!

17 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by kay29000(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2015
Hmm!
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by loomer: 10:17am On May 22, 2015
Una don start again.

Make una leave jonathan alone na
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Sunnycliff(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2015
Facts or Theories or Proposition! Buhari you have over 1300 days to fix up whatever crisis in this country. No Excuse pls

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2015
The idiiot want to destroy nigeria before he hands over.
Aol of u are here complaining of fuel una no dey complain of nepa light

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by 1stola: 10:22am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
When wil Buhari's team learn to accept whatever they give them in good faith and stop disturbing the peace of the media? [s] Why are they always blackmailing President Goodluck Jonathan and his team at every slight opportunity? [/s] They are making it feel like Jonathan is answerable to them to provide them everything. Why can't they get some information themselves? Is Buhari the first opposition to defeat an incumbent? Did Fayose whine like a kid when he defeated Fayemi? BabaOneChance should leave Jonathan alone.
Because Jònadaft and his team are useless miserable thieves.
They are busy doing last minute looting.
Jail awaits them all.
Thunder fire them.
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2015
Like your God forsaken father
merry02:
BUHARI is a drunkard grin
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by micolaj: 10:23am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari will jail Aisha before jailing Jonathan
The rope that links you with reality and sanity is gradually cutting off. SHAME.

4 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
When wil Buhari's team learn to accept whatever they give them in good faith and stop disturbing the peace of the media? Why are they always blackmailing President Goodluck Jonathan and his team at every slight opportunity? They are making it feel like Jonathan is answerable to them to provide them everything. Why can't they get some information themselves? Is Buhari the first opposition to defeat an incumbent? Did Fayose whine like a kid when he defeated Fayemi? BabaOneChance should leave Jonathan alone.
Ur broda gej, wey jail dey await
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On May 22, 2015
GMB and Team Osinbajo

1: There is a daunting task ahead of your regime and Nigerians are behind you - we have no choice but to support you
2: Recognize that the GEJ Administration will not do anything to help you in anyway much less provide the tools you need to kick-off on May 29th. Accept it. That is the nature of dirty-politicians and sore losers.
3: You have lived in Nigeria and represented her aspirations at several social and economic levels over the past 2 decades, you are no stranger to the problems plaguing Nigeria - If you need information that the FG Transition Committee is not releasing.. that is not a problem - it will take you at most 2-3 months to request and gather all the information you need to kick-start this CHANGE REGIME we have all waited for in baited breath just as we waited for FRESH AIR with GEJ and Team PDP you have 4 years. Nigeria's Problems are challenging but they are not unique. they are actually simplistic uncomplicated problems that have been left to lie without treatment for too long. DIRECT and PRACTICAL solutions are available. the question is? DO YOU HAVE THE POLITICAL WILL to implement and enforce compliance?

You must face the plain bitter TRUTH.. GEJ and his Administration are worthless to you right now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On May 22, 2015
Am beginning to think this barcanista has mental problem or mental issues as a result of ancestral curse placed on his ancestors .

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by condralbede(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2015
omoo....this thread go sweet die,make I sit here joor.oyaa make una start d fight. I dey observe.
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:30am On May 22, 2015
Am tired of reading buhari's scrap scripts.
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2015
How can a Man who can make 1 naira to become 1 dollar be lamenting that the
out-going so called clueless Jonathan has failed to provide him with all the necessary information
needed for a smooth take-off next week.

The Foundation of cluelesness has been been laid, Nigerians brace urselves.

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by NobleG1(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
When wil Buhari's team learn to accept whatever they give them in good faith and stop disturbing the peace of the media? Why are they always blackmailing President Goodluck Jonathan and his team at every slight opportunity? They are making it feel like Jonathan is answerable to them to provide them everything. Why can't they get some information themselves? Is Buhari the first opposition to defeat an incumbent? Did Fayose whine like a kid when he defeated Fayemi? BabaOneChance should leave Jonathan alone.

Jonathan has an obligation to transit smoothly by providing Buhari all the necessary info he needs before he assumes office.

On the other hand, I can understand why Jonathan is behaving this way because the debt info he gave Buhari was used immediately to attack him., which I guess infuriated Jonathan.

Jonathan may be planning to foward remaining info at the last minute, to punish Buhari.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by therevelation2: 10:34am On May 22, 2015
balotelli:
Am beginning to think this barcanista has mental problem or mental issues as a result of ancestral curse placed on his ancestors .

By the time Nigerians see your evil face with that your mighty head like water melon, they will judge who has a mental problem between you and Barca........

Time is thicking away..........olotin things loading here...........

ikorodu on my mind.........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by NobleG1(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2015
Jonathan has an obligation to transit smoothly by providing Buhari all the necessary info he needs before he assumes office.

On the other hand, I can understand why Jonathan is behaving this way because the debt info he gave Buhari was used immediately to attack him., which I guess infuriated Jonathan.

Jonathan may be planning to foward remaining info at the last minute, to punish Buhari, which also punishes Nigerians.
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Wildrage: 10:36am On May 22, 2015
Frontloading the excuses for a predictable failure, getting power through mindless lies and propaganda is one thing, knowing what to do with it is another. Electing Buhari is like asking NITEL to take over mtn because of perceived challenges

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by kapkris: 10:36am On May 22, 2015
What you guys don't understand is that GMB have no constitutional right to jail anybody not even GEJ if people like OBJ, TINUBU, ATIKU, ETC didn't go to jail then tell me whos that motherfucker

8 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari will jail Aisha before jailing Jonathan

grin grin grin grin grin grin please tell them.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by emmasege: 10:38am On May 22, 2015
I hope we are not starting a long season of excuses on May 29. Two months is long enof for GMB to have studied the situation with d aim of proferring an immediate solution to the lingering crisis.
What of a situation that GEJ didn't concede defeat & was booted out by international forces for GMB to be sworn in, as the was in ivory coast?, would GMB have had this long period to prepare?.
Our dear President-elect, you'll be criticized more than GEJ. Only a fulfilment of your seemingly impossible electoral promises will douse the criticisms.

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by PointB: 10:39am On May 22, 2015
NobleG1:

Jonathan may be planning to foward remaining info at the last minute, to punish Buhari.

The problem here is defining "smooth transition". What does it mean? When is transition smooth? When we have two presidents at the same time - Jonathan and Buhari?

Buhari said he doesn't have enough information to make decision, I ask what information and what decision? He said he doesn't have enough information to plan, again what plan?

The fact that Buhari is lamenting doesn't make him truthful or honest. Me think it's part of a grand scheme to dilute expectation and explain possible failure to hit ground running. And it's totally shameful and utterly uninspiring to start off like that!

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On May 22, 2015
3ace:
For instance, the finance minister said the amount due to the marketers is N131b while the marketers claimed they are being owed N200b. Don't you think the disparity in the amount owed the marketers needs to be reconciled and presented to the in-coming government for this issue to be resolved?

That one na APC business ooo. We are only interested in Magic from El magnifico, not excuses
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by cana882(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2015
All these foolish blocked heads saying buhari shld leave gej alone, was it buhari that put d country in such awkwardly dilapidated state?? Gej betta start righting his wrongs if he's truly d democrat his gullible followers are preaching. If resuming his position Frm a pdp president still made him keep d country this way, wonder wat it would look if it was Frm a clueless opposition predecessor like him... angry

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by stayblack: 10:40am On May 22, 2015
AM TIRED ABOUT THIS, MR CLUELESS DIS, MR CLUELESS DAT...MAKE UNA FREE GEJ ....THE DUMMMEST NAIJA PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME OR ALL TIME DUMMEST... cheesy GEJ, PEJ, DAVID MARK AND THE REST BUNCH..UNA GO SUFFER AND DIE FOR WATIN, UNA DO THE NIGERIA STATE....RAMS
Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by Nigeriasam: 10:41am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
bitter Jonathanian + frustrated taniod.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari by billyG(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
Gej better cooperate with GMB now if he descend on him later he will cry out "my persecution is politically motivated".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Nigeria Must Exist On Basis Of Equality — Northern Leaders / Adeleke, Diri 'buga Won' After PDP Governorship Primary In Yenagoa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.