Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Does God Has A P.enis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Has A P.enis (1106 Views)

Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His P.enis In Church, Says His S.perm Is Holy Milk / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Has A P.enis by Iceking1(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2015
If you read your bible, you will see a chapter, i think its Genesis, where its clearly stated that God created man in his own image and likeness, so my question here is does God has a p.enis
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by adexsimply(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2015
How else did he get Mary pregnant. ?

4 Likes

Re: Does God Has A P.enis by thorpido(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2015
You should have asked your god to teach you proper english first Op.
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by eshbeewanna: 8:19am On May 22, 2015
Iceking1:
If you read your bible, you will see a chapter, i think its Genesis, where is is clearly stated that God created man in his own image and likeness, so my question here is does God has a p.enis

That's a brilliant question from you bro.
Oya ifeaan,true2god,truthman, oremusanctus and the likes over to you.
I just hope they will not claim is not physical but spiritual as usual.
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2015
ask ur pastor
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by tartar9(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2015
grin you mean the xtian god

1 Like

Re: Does God Has A P.enis by sonmvayina(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2015
yes they did.....this idea that god is spirit is new., because they have all gone to different dimensions, the godes have wombs too and they did give birth to other gods and godesses too...they are higly spiritual beings, but physical too..anybody who is really sincere will know that they where portrayed as men in the old testament..walking, having a heart,repenting, these are all attributes of men..
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by seankay(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2015
I can't comment on this topic
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by larrymoore(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
Show ur penis first.
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
tartar9:
grin you mean the xtian god

even the muslim one.

1 Like

Re: Does God Has A P.enis by isalegan2: 5:43pm On May 22, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

even the muslim one.

The Muslim God is not human, therefore takes not human form.

P.S. Whattheheck? What section is this? undecided shocked
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2015
isalegan2:

The Muslim God is not human, therefore takes not human form.

P.S. Whattheheck? What section is this? undecided shocked

it is made in the image of man too
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 22, 2015
thorpido:
You should have asked your god to teach you proper english first Op.

God invented Language.. does it mean he invented its abuse of it? just asking
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 22, 2015
The xtian god mastturbated for 6 days and has been cleaning up the mess ever since.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does God Has A P.enis by isalegan2: 7:42pm On May 22, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

it is made in the image of man too

Hey, 9ja's Pagan! cheesy Long time. . .

I don't think Muslims would agree. There's not even images of Muhammad (who is not God), not to talk of Allah. I won't claim to have memorised, or have instant recall of, all the Hadith, Qur'an's surahs, etc, but, I never saw anything comparing God's image to a person's.
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by johnydon22(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
isalegan2:

Hey, 9ja's Pagan! cheesy Long time. . .

I don't think Muslims would agree. There's not even images of Muhammad (who is not God), not to talk of Allah. I won't claim to have memorised, or have instant recall of, all the Hadith, Qur'an's surahs, etc, but, I never saw anything comparing God's image to a person's.

so in what form is the muslim god in?

Is it a masculine nature or feminine?

does it have a hand or leg?

face or eyes or mouth?
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by eshbeewanna: 9:18pm On May 22, 2015
johnydon22:

so in what form is the muslim god in?

Is it a masculine nature or feminine?

does it have a hand or leg?

face or eyes or mouth?

Look at another retard.Does Islam tells you that God created man in his own image?
Your bible said that.OK!
Therefore you should be asked to give us explanation,whether God is female or male with hand,legs,face,eyes or mouth?
Re: Does God Has A P.enis by johnydon22(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Look at another retard.Does Islam tells you that God created man in his own image?
Your bible said that.OK!
Therefore you should be asked to give us explanation,whether God is female or male with hand,legs,face,eyes or mouth?

Lmoa... Is anyone denying the fact that the bible said"god created man in his own image"?

My question now was about the islam god.. Is it a musculine being or a feminine being or none of them?

Does it have hand or eyes or other features..... ?

And you start insulting when i asked a simple question...Can't u answer a simple question of a curious mind about ur god?

2 Likes

Re: Does God Has A P.enis by Iceking1(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Lmoa... Is anyone denying the fact that the bible said"god created man in his own image"?

My question now was about the islam god.. Is it a musculine being or a feminine being or none of them?

Does it have hand or eyes or other features..... ?

And you start insulting when i asked a simple question...Can't u answer a simple question of a curious mind about ur god?

u really killed it bro, i wanted to create a topic sum time ago concerning wat u jst typed, u are a genius bro... Well done ... Well done

1 Like

Re: Does God Has A P.enis by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2015
Iceking1:

u really killed it bro, i wanted to create a topic sum time ago concerning wat u jst typed, u are a genius bro... Well done ... Well done

You can still do so bro

(1) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Poll Destroys The Myth Of The Tiny Minority Of Extremists / For The First Time In My Life, I Almost Became A Begger – Pastor EA Adeboye / King James VI Of Scotland What Some Didn't Know!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.