Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl (1043 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by Emperor4God(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
A Chicago Islamic school president was charged with sexual abuse of a 23 year old employee. It has caused a drift in the local Muslim community. Muslims say it should be handled by community leaders instead of the police. Sorry but this is AMERICA where we have laws. Let the law handle it and send him to PRISON!

Mohammed Abdullah Saleem, 75, of the Institute of Islamic Education in Elgin, a Chicago suburb, was arrested Sunday after the allegations against him were reported Saturday night in the Washington Post and the New York Times. The woman told police in December that she had been sexually abused by Saleem at the school last April, according to a news release issued Tuesday morning by the Elgin police.

Saleem was scheduled to appear at a bond hearing Tuesday.

The allegations against Saleem, who has been a respected Muslim leader in Chicago for decades, surfaced in December, when leading Muslim scholar referred to them in a blog.

The case Saleem had created tensions in Chicago’s large Muslim community among those who believe such allegations are better handled by religious and community leaders and those who believe they should be reported immediately to police.

It doesn’t matter what community or what race, sexual abuse is a vile crime. Sex crimes are no different than murder. They destroy the victims life. Prosecuted to the full extent of the law I say.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/02/17/chicago-islamic-school-president-charged-with-sexual-abuse/
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by shakazuldadon: 7:49am On May 22, 2015
Bastard angry

1 Like

Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by chuose: 4:33pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmm
lipsrsealed
If na Pastor now, this for don become Front Page since undecided

1 Like

Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by Anas09: 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
Muslims will be like, WattttttTt? Grand ma? Is 23 not a grand ma to a Muslim man? Abeg make dem ask them how old Aisha dey wen Mohammed robb him penise for her thighs till him come, six yrs old. The thief banged the child without pubic hair, no breast for chest. Weytin attracked mohamad for that small pikin body. When I was 13, for our village. I still dey stand outside for public naked baff. Weytin concern me? If I be muslim. Dem for don nack me commot since. I for been don born like two children sef for that age. Dem dey make dia children think of sex too early.
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On May 23, 2015
If muhamMAD(54) can ra pe aishat(9) and thigh ra pe her at d age of 6, den am not shocked
Cc: rilwayne001 empiree tartar9 tola9ja abuamam ma paddy udatso etc
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by mujahid1339(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2015
what sort of sexual abuse to a full grown woman?in america,even a comment can be labeled as 'sexual abuse'.
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by mujahid1339(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2015
at least he didn't rape his little mother like one useless crucified rapist thief! the fools above call a god
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by udatso: 4:18am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If muhamMAD(54) can ra pe aishat(9) and thigh ra pe her at d age of 6, den am not shocked
Cc: rilwayne001 empiree tartar9 tola9ja abuamam ma paddy udatso etc
I really don't understand why you calling us out. You have made up your mind to believe what you want to Believe. There's nothing I can tell you that you want to hear. Why do you so much want to be engaged? Haven't you gotten enough attention already?
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 6:33am On May 23, 2015
udatso:

I really don't understand why you calling us out. You have made up your mind to believe what you want to Believe. There's nothing I can tell you that you want to hear. Why do you so much want to be engaged? Haven't you gotten enough attention already?

Attention seeking drama queens. All of them!
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 6:36am On May 23, 2015
Anas09:
Muslims will be like, WattttttTt? Grand ma? Is 23 not a grand ma to a Muslim man? Abeg make dem ask them how old Aisha dey wen Mohammed robb him penise for her thighs till him come, six yrs old. The thief banged the child without pubic hair, no breast for chest. Weytin attracked mohamad for that small pikin body. When I was 13, for our village. I still dey stand outside for public naked baff. Weytin concern me? If I be muslim. Dem for don nack me commot since. I for been don born like two children sef for that age. Dem dey make dia children think of sex too early.

But your God is the real crook mate! He defiled 12 year old Mary, begat himself, and blamed it on a ghost! And he got tossers like you to believe it. There's no beating that!
Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 6:45am On May 23, 2015
udatso:

U nid a chilled bottle of "carmel" pizz as prescribed by ur mad "prophet"

1 Like

Re: Chicago Preacher Charged With INTIMATELY Abusing A 23 Yr Old Girl by udatso: 6:45am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

But your God is the real crook mate! He defiled 12 year old Mary, begat himself, and blamed it on a ghost! And he got tossers like you to believe it. There's no beating that!
Pls ignore him brother. He is not worth the effort

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eschatology:the Millinial Reign Of Christ And The Mark Of The Beast. / A Must Read For All Atheist In Nairaland / Transforming Worship Conference With William Mcdowell Live In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.