Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone (1982 Views)

Where Can I Download Free Full Version Of Fifa 2015 For My PC? / How Can I Get A Kid In Sims 3 On Java Phone / PES 13 Is Still The Best Version Of The PES Series. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by kingstylo01(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2015
I really need this game like craze!

I played this game on ma mobile sometimes in 2010 /2011 buh ma phone got damaged and i lost the game.

The funniest part is that i don't have any screenshots! grin

alright, lemme explain the game since i've gat no screenshots:
There isn't much colour and graphics to the game. The characters are made of wire frames;
whenever jack is seen by an enemy or the enemy suspects any strange movement, a question mark appears on the enemies head.
Generally, the game is just like pencil sketch.

Please does anyone know where i can download the game?(for java phones)

Remember, i've been searching for this game since 2011.
You know what it means.
Help a brother!
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2015
i downloded it less than a month ago..sometimes you even drive cars,right?
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by Baddestguyp(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2015
kingstylo01:

I really need this game like craze!

I played this game on ma mobile sometimes in 2010 /2011 buh ma phone got damaged and i lost the game.

The funniest part is that i don't have any screenshots! grin

alright, lemme explain the game since i've gat no screenshots:
There isn't much colour and graphics to the game. The characters are made of wire frames;
whenever jack is seen by an enemy or the enemy suspects any strange movement, a question mark appears on the enemies head.
Generally, the game is just like pencil sketch.

Please does anyone know where i can download the game?(for java phones)

Remember, i've been searching for this game since 2011.
You know what it means.
Help a brother!
that's one of the few Java games I miss. used to play it years ago when I was still using java
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by kingstylo01(m): 6:28am On May 23, 2015
yahayya1a:
i downloded it less than a month ago..sometimes you even drive cars,right?
yea. You drice cars. The graphic of the game is more analog than digital.

Please where did you download it?
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by kingstylo01(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
that's one of the few Java games I miss. used to play it years ago when I was still using java
please is there any site you can refer to me? I need this game!
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
kingstylo01:
yea. You drice cars. The graphic of the game is more analog than digital.

Please where did you download it?
try www(dot)waptrick(dot)com ,but visit the site with java phone or else it'll load android contents for yo
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by kingstylo01(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2015
yahayya1a:
try www(dot)waptrick(dot)com ,but visit the site with java phone or else it'll load android contents for yo
thanks. Will report back
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by kingstylo01(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2015
yahayya1a:
Wow! Finally, after much search and re-search, i've got the game! Its "24 agent down".
you can google it!

So so happy, as if i've won a lottery!
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
Wow! Finally, after much search and re-search, i've got the game! Its "24 agent down".
you can google it!

So so happy, as if i've won a lottery!
am happy for you bro... enjoy!
Re: Where Can I Download This Particular Version Of "24" (the Game) For JAVA Phone by kingstylo01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
yahayya1a:
am happy for you bro... enjoy!
thanks man.. Am really grateful..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Way You Will Be Able To Spot What's Wrong With This Pictures / If U Didn't Play Dis Game... Please Respect Ursef / The Path Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.