Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Urgent: Who Can Help With This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent: Who Can Help With This (1442 Views)

Health Tips Which Can Help Protect Your Kid’s Health During This Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 8:27am On May 22, 2015
Good morning all,
Please I urgently need a loan of five thousand naira N5,000 today. I promise to pay back first week of June. Anyone pls?
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2015
Hello

I am willing. How do i get it across to you.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 9:18am On May 22, 2015
Xavier2:
Hello
I am willing. How do i get it across to you.
Thank sir! I have Pm u sir
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 10:54am On May 22, 2015
Am yet to be contacted. Pls, anyone who can help out? I will refund back first week of June pls
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nigga44: 12:50am On May 23, 2015
What would you drop as collateral?
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 11:29am On May 23, 2015
Nigga44:
What would you drop as collateral?

I need it seriously to pay a bill. What do you want as collateral. I swear I will refund anyone who can help out
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Goldenboy007(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2015
N5k isn't much to give away but our reputation precedes us.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
Goldenboy007:
N5k isn't much to give away but our reputation precedes us.
If u can assist sir pls do. I will refund your money first week of June.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
No one is helping... I am not asking for anyone to completely give out. I need it tomorrow pls. I promise am going to pay back first week of June.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
What do you need it for?
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 24, 2015
@Op

Sorry, I can recall the password for my yahoo account. Mails on it are inaccessible. Again, I am willing to give you the loan.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
Xavier2:
@Op

Sorry, I can recall the password for my yahoo account. Mails on it are inaccessible. Again, I am willing to give you the loan.

Thank you sir. How do I send my details to u. I promise to pay back as promised.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 6:43am On May 25, 2015
This is my number sir.... 08109907338.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2015
Xavier2:
@Op

This is my number sir 08109907338
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 10:06am On May 25, 2015
I won't mind N2,500 if N5,000 is hard to come by. I swear am going to pay back first week of June. Thanks
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by EfemenaXY: 10:29am On May 25, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
Good morning all,
Please I urgently need a loan of five thousand naira N5,000 today. I promise to pay back first week of June. Anyone pls?

Well, it's three days gone since your initial "urgent" request. What do you need it for anyway? And more importantly, how do people know you aren't just another scammer on the prowl faking it?
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by Nobody: 11:47am On May 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well, it's three days gone since your initial "urgent" request. What do you need it for anyway? And more importantly, how do people know you aren't just another scammer on the prowl faking it?

I am not a scammer. I just need it to send to a brother of mine in school to help him buy some books but unfortunately I couldn't raise it here. But am so sure I will refund the money first week of june.
Re: Urgent: Who Can Help With This by EfemenaXY: 12:23pm On May 25, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

I am not a scammer. I just need it to send to a brother of mine in school to help him buy some books but unfortunately I couldn't raise it here. But am so sure I will refund the money first week of june.

Okay.

But June is already around the corner. Why can't your brother wait until then? Rather than forcing you to beg online from total strangers?

(1) (Reply)

Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! / Should He Continue With Her?? / I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.