Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is This Appropriate?? With Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Appropriate?? With Photos (3809 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Is This Appropriate? / SHE Wants To Sell Her Wedding Gown. "Is This Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Ewuro4: 4:13am On May 23, 2015
Kandiikane & Joel , people are sick and bored with their own miserable lives, they're fond of judging others while their own properties are on fire .... Who goes online surfing looking for "kids sexy pictures" to criticize ??

That kid could be a model or athlete for all we know. I have tons of those.

Another fact that you're also given the grace to view the kid on Facebook doesn't guarantee every dick & Harry's access to her in the real world.

Musto change my Facebook setting asap.. Sickos on the loose.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Nobody: 6:09am On May 23, 2015
Op you shouldn't have taken the child's pic and brought it here for criticism. Some people are already seeing sexuality in the picture.

That said..... Gone are the days when young children run about naked playing water splash. Now u dont know which pervert is watching and oogling at your baby. I am also of the opinion that our young budding girls should get sex education as early as possible. The education can be passed in a subtle manner and elaborated as they grow. And that involves letting them know that there are certain parts of the body that shouldnt be exposed when dressing.

No matter how much we dont want to sexualise outfits or put some ideas into our kids heads. We have to educate them so that they dont get the information from a wrong source.
I dont agree with the aunty in enoquin's
story. No matter how much we try to deny it. There are bad people everywhere looking for young girls to corrupt. So we have to guard our kids properly

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by onegig(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2015
Why are most irresponsible mothers nowadays trying to so hard to compromise the innocence of kids and rubbing them of their childhood?

Kids are kids and should be allowed to dress decently not sexy or to show off their body endownments.

The people who engage in this are building a very low self esteem for these kids. It's a subtle message that all the kid got is her body and she would grow up with such mentality that her body is for "show off".

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by edwife(f): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
irunoko:
exactly

I don't understand some parents,it's pathetic... undecided
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by Islie: 10:52am On May 23, 2015
If she had this on outside the four corners of the house I would have criticised her
But, she is indoor and might be a child model, aspiring one which her mother might be sending her pic to some kind of agencies

So, why critic her motherundecided
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by kandiikane(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2015
Ewuro4:
Kandiikane & Joel , people are sick and bored with their own miserable lives, they're fond of judging others while their own properties are on fire .... Who goes online surfing looking for "kids sexy pictures" to criticize ??

That kid could be a model or athlete for all we know. I have tons of those.

Another fact that you're also given the grace to view the kid on Facebook doesn't guarantee every dick & Harry's access to her in the real world.

Musto change my Facebook setting asap.. Sickos on the loose.

I knoow. I don't even get it.
Re: Is This Appropriate?? With Photos by kandiikane(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2015
Chubhie:
There's nothing near perfection in the statement by enoquin's aunt infact, that statement is dangerous. Agreed the aunt made that statement in an effort to preserve the childs innocence. If that child unfortunately gets robbed of that innocence and learns the hard way won't you think she will ask questions on people around her who ought to guide her?

Some ladies today are so unlucky to get taught sexual education by their boyfriends though the hard way. Some beef their mum till now on why she didn't teach them how to navigate the treachery waters.

If you are to understand that everyman you see on the streets without top notch discipline is a potential predator. A lot goes on unreported in nigeria.

And this is sex education to you? Telling a child that her outfit may turn a man on? Wtf is wrong with people na? Seriously? Please, go through it in your head, you want to tell a child, her outfit might turn a man on and cause a man to abuse her.

You have put a whole burden on a child. A child that was once carefree, now has to be careful in what she wears so she doesn't attract the attention of a full grown azz adult with higher mental capacity than her to her broomstick figure. If she gets abused i guess people will say she was not careful enough. I can now see, why many in our society keep their mouths shut when their kids have been abused. The female child must have seduced the adult male with her little Dora the Explorer top that does not go past her pampers Padded tights for him to have done what he did.

Oga, goodday, I feel like I am repeating the same thing over again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Single Mum With Ideas / Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) / He Now Disgusts Me In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.