Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities (2218 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities by MrsChima(f): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
StPete:

I like the way you dabble fluently between using English and pidgin. BTW, may I know your age ma’am?

Re: Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities by younghartz(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2015
MrsChima:
The correct term would be Human Sexuality and it is important for people to know the correct facts.

I believe Nigerian men would be better lovers and women can own their sexuality.

It has covered array of topics from reproduction to body systems. It was unfortunate that the average person couldn't locate the clit.....gspot....and cervix.

I would love to teach that course.

I would love to be your student

I so much love practical
Re: Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities by Kingsley1000(m): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
JUNIT1:

From your post, I think you need to attend university to study english...
wicked!
Re: Your Reaction If Sexology Is Being Introduced In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
So far its a practical course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Fiance Wants To Add Travel Giftcards To Their Wedding Gift Registry. Advise! / Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving / Why You Will Be Raped (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.