Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30321 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2015
I want to use this oppurnity to pls inform all the igbos/south easterners, i would have prefer to call you biafrans but you are still under the canopee of nigeria.
Niger delta (south south geo-political zone) is not against your biafran struggle, no, we are not against it. We understand the persecutions the igbo tribe have and are currently going through in the north,south west and in the south south, you are always critised, you are never loved, they condem you, they hate your progress, they don't see you as one of them, they even go as far as not geting married to your tribe and also not selling lands to you (Expecially the Ogba people,Ogoni people,Kalabari people,engenni people and some part of ikwerre, expecially outside port harcourt and obio apkor local govt areas all in present day rivers state)
In the north they are killing you, in the south west (yoruba land) they are killing and deporting you, in the south south they dispise you they never acepted your biafra proposal even when you both lived as then eastern region, up till date the kalabari,ikwerre,ogoni,ogba and ekpeye people of rivers state celebrate the liberation of their tribe from the hands of the igbos during the biafran war.
We understand the love as many may say that the igbos have for we the south south, e.g the massive support you gave to our son in 2011 and 2015 presidential elections and we are very glad for this, i want to say a big thank you for everyone of you. We the south south have showed so much appreciation to you igbos for the love you have for us, we have never killed you,deport you, close down your investment, or even introduce policies that will make life unbearable for you in the south south, we have never, we accomodate you, you leave without fear unlike in other regions of nigeria, even though the fear is there as some may say, but it is less in the south south than any other region of nigeria.
But i have now understood that despite all these freedom giving to you igbos by we the south south in south south zone have never be regarded by most of you, you still figure hate in our minds, you still figure out batrayer in our minds, you belief the only thing that would clear all this though you have toward us is our open aceptance of biafra republic as 98% of south south are not in support/interested in biafra.
Ever since the biafra war, all you are all bent to is letting we the south south belief the northerners and the yorubas are our enemies even when we have no record of any negative role they played on us rather they even helped by liberating us from the hands of the larger tribe (igbos) in the then eastern region. Secondly you have always been preaching love in our ears, trying to make us believe that the only brothers we have in nigeria are the igbos, forgetting the negative role your fathers who migrated to the south south place on the ibibio people (google Aro-ibibio war and through the wikipedia link click and read for yourself), on the ikwerre,ogba and ekpeye people (were there community names were changed,teaching of igbo language in schools,overthrowning the mayor of port harcourt from an ikwerrian, rewriting the history and bent on eradicating the culture of the ikwerre,ogba, and ekpeye people and so on), on the ogonis, the kalabari and even the etche people of rivers state. Indeed you were bent on igbolising the south south, but you never succeeded as the ikwerres,ogbas and ekpeyes that were affected more than all other ethnic group in the south south and been documented by the nigerian govt as ethnic groups of there own, not igbo,not ijaw,not yoruba, not hausa but on there individual tribe, they still retain there history and are not members of any of your organisation till date even if they bear similar names,cultures and language with you igbos.
Truth most be told and do not hate me for this, because it will not change anything.
Geo-graphically south south is far larger than south east (only cross rivers and akwa ibom is more than the whole of the south east).
In terms of natural resources, south south by the grace of God is more bless than the south east, excluding our crude oil that is been used to feed the whole of our dear country today including you igbos, as you offer nothing to the federal govt but recieve monthly allocation every month fron our God given resoureces, we, south south are not fools and can never be decieved.
In terms of development you are no were close to we the south south, as only port harcourt city (ikwerre land) with airports,sea ports popularly known as the lagos of the south south/niger delta is more developed than the whole of the south east, not to talk of warri,calabar,benin and presently uyo the capital of akwa ibom state all in the south south zone.
Politically we (south south) are far better than you south easterners.
Let me just stop here, some times i ask this question; Who is suppose to ask who to join her.
South south is south south, south east is south east, south west is south west, we have different struggles, we the south south we have Movement For The Emacipation Of Niger Delta Republic (M.E.N.D) a republic that was first decleared on feb.23the 1996 even before ojukwu's biafra republic declearation, the south west have there Oduduwa, and also the south east have there biafra.
Igbos stop telling people we are part of your biafra, as 98% of us are not aware/in support of what you are doing over there. 30th of march you shall be celebrating your biafran heroes, and urge every nigerian to watch and see if the south south will participate in this celebration, if you find anyone with a biafran flag in any of the south south state go and check very well he or she is igbo, that is if at all you will find one.
I don't hate anybody but rather am trying to secure my people (south south) from falling into another nigeria (south south and south east merging to form biafra). I will never allow that by the grace of God.
I urge all the indegenes of the south south zone to love one another, though we are of seperated ethnic groups but God has a reason for placing us together in one region, we ever you go, were ever you stay threat a south southerners be it ikwerre,urhobo,itsekiri,ogoni,ijaw,e.t.c as you blood brother for we are one.
Don't be moved by those creating fake biafran maps that has south south on it for they are confused people, yes and they will continue to be confused till they realise themselfs.
As we await the almighty God who have placed us together to grant us our freedom always have one thing in mind, I am a nigeria but with time me and my generation to come will surely one day be Niger deltans, not biafra, not oduduwa not arewa but Niger delta..
God bless you all.....By Ubong .E.Daniel ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=699057263537466&id=691375847638941&_rdr

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by OduaVanguard: 10:56am On May 22, 2015
"And the beat goes on" undecided

9 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 10:59am On May 22, 2015
The OP is a Yoruba man. That's all I have to say...SS/SE beware

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mcquin(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2015
When I tell them this, and I move on to say i'm an Efik, from Ikot-Ansa, Calabar. And you can locate my father's house at Joseph Ukpang street, they caall me a Yoruba like say who no agree with Igbo na yoruba.

My brother Se songo!

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mcquin(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2015
My mother is of the Obong Joseph Ekanem family in Eket; Ikot Udoma, Akwa Ibom. But I insist, Biafraa is an Igbo thing. It led to the death of many of our brothers; yet they'll come here claiming, i'm a Yoruba. Na only Igbo and yoruba de naija?

I can't figure out why they'll assume any one from SS will automatically support them. Funny enough not all Igbos even support the idea; talk more of others.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by OduaVanguard: 11:05am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:
When I tell them this, and I move on to say i'm an Efik, from Ikot-Ansa, Calabar. And you can locate my father's house at Joseph Ukpang street, they caall me a Yoruba like say who no agree with Igbo na yoruba.

My brother Se songo!

My brother, the truth (they say) is like smoke, it can never be hidden coz it will find a way to slip out/escape into the open. Keep telling them the truth, it shall set us all free from lies.

They have resorted to labeling any SS person that disagrees with them as "yolobas". Smh

31 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by chiefinalowo: 11:06am On May 22, 2015
ibos are trying to force South South into an illegal marriage in order to rape them.
I am happy the South-southerners are speaking against ibos force marriage now.

34 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by OduaVanguard: 11:08am On May 22, 2015
chiefinalowo:
ibos are trying to force South South into an illegal marriage in order to rape them.
I am happy the South-southerners are speaking against ibos force marriage now.

They are crying that they are in a "Forced marriage" with Nigeria and want out, while at the same time they are trying to force the SS into another forced marriage. Smh.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 11:09am On May 22, 2015
Please I don't want to say anything, whoever he is, I challenge him to a debate....

See whoever in this damnable contraption wants to prove a point, I challenge the person to a debate, call me anywhere, anytime, including the so called Niger-Delta, South South South South, God knows when am done with that person, his kinsmen will send him on exile.

I got no words for you all here.

Just have the courage, call me to debate, and I will honor you!
Thanks.

But where is your source, Ikwerreboy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mcquin(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2015
OduaVanguard:

My brother, the truth (they say) is like smoke, it can never be hidden. Keep telling them the truth, it shall set us all free from lies.

They have resorted to labeling any SS person that disagrees with them as "yolobas". Smh

In my spare time, I'll try to upload photos of my maternal grandpa's burial- Obong Joseph Ekanem. And our names on his diary to the great grand children. Maybe then they'll understand that not all SS, accept their idea. Not even the "Delta Igbos"

17 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:
My mother is of the Obong Joseph Ekanem family in Eket; Ikot Udoma, Akwa Ibom. But I insist, Biafraa is an Igbo thing. It led to the death of many of our brothers; yet they'll come here claiming, i'm a Yoruba. Na only Igbo and yoruba de naija?.

Ask me oh, i even swear wit my life the oda dey dat if am not from ikwerre in rivers state let me dnt see 2moro yet dey (igbos) wil stil call me yoruba, bcause dey hate truth.. are dey cursed or sometin cnt dey do witout we the south south?? Ah ah. Only time wil tell sha, wen niger delta republic consist of the six south south state comes to reality wil shall all chase dem out of our land.. As we use get Ghana must go sack bag na so we go get Igbo must go sack bag..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by OduaVanguard: 11:13am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

In my spare time, I'll try to upload photos of my maternal grandpa's burial- Obong Joseph Ekanem. And our names on his diary to the great grand children. Maybe then they'll understand that not all SS, accept their idea. Not even the "Delta Igbos"

Bro, please be careful about that o. Some of these people are no different from extremists/terrorists who have been brainwashed and indoctrinated to die for a worthless cause.

They can use such information as you propose to share to track you down and do you harm, so pls thread carefully in dealing with these fanatics /extremists.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by chiefinalowo: 11:16am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

I beg you in the name of God don't do it.
These people are dangerous o.

11 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mcquin(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Ask me oh, i even swear wit my life the oda dey dat if am not from ikwerre in rivers state let me dnt see 2moro yet dey (igbos) wil stil call me yoruba, bcause dey hate truth.. are dey cursed or sometin cnt dey do witout we the south south?? Ah ah. Only time wil tell sha, wen niger delta republic consist of the six south south state comes to reality wil shall all chase dem out of our land.. As we use get Ghana must go sack bag na so we go get Igbo must go sack bag..

It's so annoying when someone tries to tell you your tribe. What will I gain claiming a tribe i'm not. No be Yoruba people de this forum, is it not a major tribe? Why will I claim to be Efik if in reality i'm yoruba? These Igbo people funny sha.

In any case, if I was to choose a tribe other than Efik, i'll take yoruba's cos they make less noise and are highly intelligent and accommodating. See how they rejected a wrong administration unlike Igbos that queued behind it.

42 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by dunkem21(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2015
No wahala ..no be by force. We will still hold the SS as our brothers and friends even if they don't join

The most important thing is to know your enemies and friends grin

The struggle continues ..Aluta continua!

5 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by BiafranPrince: 11:20am On May 22, 2015
Normality:
Please I don't want to say anything, whoever he is, I challenge him to a debate....

See whoever in this damnable contraption wants to prove a point, I challenge the person to a debate, call me anywhere, anytime, including the so called Niger-Delta, South South South South, God knows when am done with that person, his kinsmen will send him on exile.

I got no words for you all here.

Just have the courage, call me to debate, and I will honor you!
Thanks.

But where is your source, Ikwerreboy?

If you cant make it to the debate, call me in, they will know they are dealing with Intelligent people.

These South South guys is what I can't begin to say.
Except based on protocols, I can't leak the tape of what former Rivers State Governor said, his regrets on he they wished they saw the vision of Ojukwu on Biafra.

I am talking about Melford Okilo, an Ijaw man, he said these things in his home in Salford, UK.
Since Nigeria is paradise for them, why is he not residing in his home town Ogbia.
Why are they all leaving their people to suffer and run to UK and US to enjoy their wealth?

OP, relax, your predecessors have been here and they came back to their senses, however it was late.
I will give you time to relax and calm your nerves, with time, you will see you are on futile mission.

Adaka Boro, Saro Wiwa and Nzeogwu, let these names sink into your brain for a while.

8 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ArodewilliamsT: 11:21am On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
[s]I want to use this oppurnity to pls inform all the igbos/south easterners, i would have prefer to call you biafrans but you are still under the canopee of nigeria.
Niger delta (south south geo-political zone) is not against your biafran struggle, no, we are not against it. We understand the persecutions the igbo tribe have and are currently going through in the north,south west and in the south south, you are always critised, you are never loved, they condem you, they hate your progress, they don't see you as one of them, they even go as far as not geting married to your tribe and also not selling lands to you (Expecially the Ogba people,Ogoni people,Kalabari people,engenni people and some part of ikwerre, expecially outside port harcourt and obio apkor local govt areas all in present day rivers state)
In the north they are killing you, in the south west (yoruba land) they are killing and deporting you, in the south south they dispise you they never acepted your biafra proposal even when you both lived as then eastern region, up till date the kalabari,ikwerre,ogoni,ogba and ekpeye people of rivers state celebrate the liberation of their tribe from the hands of the igbos during the biafran war.
We understand the love as many may say that the igbos have for we the south south, e.g the massive support you gave to our son in 2011 and 2015 presidential elections and we are very glad for this, i want to say a big thank you for everyone of you. We the south south have showed so much appreciation to you igbos for the love you have for us, we have never killed you,deport you, close down your investment, or even introduce policies that will make life unbearable for you in the south south, we have never, we accomodate you, you leave without fear unlike in other regions of nigeria, even though the fear is there as some may say, but it is less in the south south than any other region of nigeria.
But i have now understood that despite all these freedom giving to you igbos by we the south south in south south zone have never be regarded by most of you, you still figure hate in our minds, you still figure out batrayer in our minds, you belief the only thing that would clear all this though you have toward us is our open aceptance of biafra republic as 98% of south south are not in support/interested in biafra.
Ever since the biafra war, all you are all bent to is letting we the south south belief the northerners and the yorubas are our enemies even when we have no record of any negative role they played on us rather they even helped by liberating us from the hands of the larger tribe (igbos) in the then eastern region. Secondly you have always been preaching love in our ears, trying to make us believe that the only brothers we have in nigeria are the igbos, forgetting the negative role your fathers who migrated to the south south place on the ibibio people (google Aro-ibibio war and through the wikipedia link click and read for yourself), on the ikwerre,ogba and ekpeye people (were there community names were changed,teaching of igbo language in schools,overthrowning the mayor of port harcourt from an ikwerrian, rewriting the history and bent on eradicating the culture of the ikwerre,ogba, and ekpeye people and so on), on the ogonis, the kalabari and even the etche people of rivers state. Indeed you were bent on igbolising the south south, but you never succeeded as the ikwerres,ogbas and ekpeyes that were affected more than all other ethnic group in the south south and been documented by the nigerian govt as ethnic groups of there own, not igbo,not ijaw,not yoruba, not hausa but on there individual tribe, they still retain there history and are not members of any of your organisation till date even if they bear similar names,cultures and language with you igbos.
Truth most be told and do not hate me for this, because it will not change anything.
Geo-graphically south south is far larger than south east (only cross rivers and akwa ibom is more than the whole of the south east).
In terms of natural resources, south south by the grace of God is more bless than the south east, excluding our crude oil that is been used to feed the whole of our dear country today including you igbos, as you offer nothing to the federal govt but recieve monthly allocation every month fron our God given resoureces, we, south south are not fools and can never be decieved.
In terms of development you are no were close to we the south south, as only port harcourt city (ikwerre land) with airports,sea ports popularly known as the lagos of the south south/niger delta is more developed than the whole of the south east, not to talk of warri,calabar,benin and presently uyo the capital of akwa ibom state all in the south south zone.
Politically we (south south) are far better than you south easterners.
Let me just stop here, some times i ask this question; Who is suppose to ask who to join her.
South south is south south, south east is south east, south west is south west, we have different struggles, we the south south we have Movement For The Emacipation Of Niger Delta Republic (M.E.N.D) a republic that was first decleared on feb.23the 1996 even before ojukwu's biafra republic declearation, the south west have there Oduduwa, and also the south east have there biafra.
Igbos stop telling people we are part of your biafra, as 98% of us are not aware/in support of what you are doing over there. 30th of march you shall be celebrating your biafran heroes, and urge every nigerian to watch and see if the south south will participate in this celebration, if you find anyone with a biafran flag in any of the south south state go and check very well he or she is igbo, that is if at all you will find one.
I don't hate anybody but rather am trying to secure my people (south south) from falling into another nigeria (south south and south east merging to form biafra). I will never allow that by the grace of God.
I urge all the indegenes of the south south zone to love one another, though we are of seperated ethnic groups but God has a reason for placing us together in one region, we ever you go, were ever you stay threat a south southerners be it ikwerre,urhobo,itsekiri,ogoni,ijaw,e.t.c as you blood brother for we are one.
Don't be moved by those creating fake biafran maps that has south south on it for they are confused people, yes and they will continue to be confused till they realise themselfs.
As we await the almighty God who have placed us together to grant us our freedom always have one thing in mind, I am a nigeria but with time me and my generation to come will surely one day be Niger deltans, not biafra, not oduduwa not arewa but Niger delta..
God bless you all.....By Ubong .E.Daniel ..[/s]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=699057263537466&id=691375847638941&_rdr

Nothing can be trashier, the English is even basic primary 2 standard. FYI Massob has popular offices at Asaba and Uyo, until the locals burn down those offices, you can swallow your scrotal sac.

32 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 11:22am On May 22, 2015
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

So please Mcquin & Ikwerreboy, we are not forcing or begging you to be part of us please!

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

NDPVF

OneNaira6

nonaira

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Super1Star: 11:23am On May 22, 2015
An eye opener to delusional people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Inkman(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2015
Lol... I thought the cacophonies of Biafra had drowned sane voices..

Was i wrong?
Barcanista mogidi dearpreye severusSnape
Make una help me out oo
Make una come clear my doubt oo

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by dunkem21(m): 11:25am On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

Oga, we don hear you na ..There are other people from SS that wants the relationship ..and please note that you cannot chase anybody away from SS. My land for warri dey gidigba.

People call you Yoruba because you reasoning is so shallow.

Again, we don hear you. SE can survive on their own.

26 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ArodewilliamsT: 11:27am On May 22, 2015
OduaVanguard:

My brother, the truth (they say) is like smoke, it can never be hidden coz it will find a way to slip out/escape into the open. Keep telling them the truth, it shall set us all free from lies.

These yoruba monkeys can't differentiate an Igbo from an Efik, even if their lives depend on it. Every non-yoruba, non-hausa is Igbo. So stop forming familiarity, illiterate dunce from yorumbaland.

14 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 11:31am On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:

Some of these SS people like Ikwerreboy are the delusional ones here because we have said it many times that we will not force anybody to be part of us should Nigeria break today. i don't know why they want to develop HBP for nothing.

12 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by mcquin(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. I just created a thread about having direct access to the Atlantic from the SE and this is viable.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

So please Mcquin & Ikwerreboy, we are not forcing or begging you to be part of us please!

cc

Barcanista

Dearpreye

Nice to know you are not forcing us. Next time don't come arguing that Nigeria is trying to divide the people of SS and SE because Ojukwu long did when he brought our brothers into a war and ran to Abidjan only to recontest in Nigeria's election later.

Stop the SS/SE story. Stop claiming other people's land.

36 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Super1Star: 11:33am On May 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Some of these SS people like Ikwerreboy are the delusional ones here because we have said it many times that we will not force anybody to be part of us should Nigeria break today. i don't know why they want to develop HBP for nothing.

To be sincere, we careless who is part of your dream or not, in as much as it will allow you to have your dream country in peace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

It's so annoying when someone tries to tell you your tribe. What will I gain claiming a tribe i'm not. No be Yoruba people de this forum, is it not a major tribe? Why will I claim to be Efik if in reality i'm yoruba? These Igbo people funny sha.

In any case, if I was to choose a tribe other than Efik, i'll take yoruba's cos they make less noise and are highly intelligent and accommodating. See how they rejected a wrong administration unlike Igbos that queued behind it.

Thank you my brother, you see there is one common tracts abt we the south south, we say the truth and let devil shame, we are not tribalistic bt the hausa's/northerners are making us to, jonathan is from the south south yes but he never manged this country well, this is bcause he worked more wit the igbos more than any part president, those pple are cursed, for you to succeed giv dem gap, because they are the highest betrayers, dnt be suprise abt it, i skulled in abia state, as for the yorubas dey all voted for jonathan 2011, jonathan never played his game well. He failed, d yorubas were fed up wit his govtment nd decided to test change. so dat wil nt mk me hate a yoruba because he refused to vote for ny broda, no as an ikwerre man i cnt, my brother (jonathan) bleeped up and he deserves it.. His a big disgrace to we the south south, he did not for us, bt rather filled the pockets of few niger deltans at the top..

19 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by micktoxin(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2015
The best thing, is for the whole south of Nigeria to divide.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Macelliot(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
I want to use this oppurnity to pls inform all the igbos/south easterners, i would have prefer to call you biafrans but you are still under the canopee of nigeria.
In terms of natural resources, south south by the grace of God is more bless than the south east, excluding our crude oil that is been used to feed the whole of our dear country today including you igbos, as you offer nothing to the federal govt but recieve monthly allocation every month fron our God given resoureces, we, south south are not fools and can never be decie
Biafra or no Biafra...
I'm not a pro-Biafra...
Ikwerre speaks for only Ikwerre...
SS comprises of many Ethnic groups including the Igbo speaking ones...
So, what's your point?

https://m.facebook.com/
story.php?story_
fbid=699057263537466
&id=691375847638941
&_rdr
The source you gave was created thesame time you posted this Lies...
#Imposters...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by OduaVanguard: 11:35am On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:

Lol. You see ehn, the Biafrans have historically viewed their SS counterparts as inferior in education, ability, leadership qualities, intelligence, unambitious, etc, until GEJ achieved the seemingly impossible. Since his loss however, they calculate that they can use them to achieve their long-desired goal of secession.

The plan is to con them into a resurrected Biafra project and use their numerical strength to perpetually dominate them. In a purely "democratic" setting, the igbos will always outnumber the SS minority at the ballot box, and further divide them via divide-and-rule tactics. They don't have a good record of living in peace with their neighbors.

Give it to the Igbos, they are smart people. Lol.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Nobody: 11:35am On May 22, 2015
mcquin:

Nice to know you are not forcing us. Next time don't come arguing that Nigeria is trying to divide the people of SS and SE because Ojukwu long did when he brought our brothers into a war and ran to Abidjan only to recontest in Nigeria's election later.

Stop the SS/SE story. Stop claiming other people's land.

Stop being a fool. tell that to Barcanista and others. We are forcing no one.

3 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by ArodewilliamsT: 11:37am On May 22, 2015
I love this thread, somebody is about cry to the mods.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.