Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel (30339 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by zendy: 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
new2020:
The OP is a Yoruba man. That's all I have to say...SS/SE beware

Of course he is a Yoruba man. The Yorubas will do anything to cause acrimony between the SE and SS so they can continue with this fraud of a nation called Nigeria. What they don't realise is that the SS have woken up. The last election was a serious eye opener for them. As long as oil money is flowing 'we must be one Nigeria'. OP, tell your Yoruba brothers that they may succeed in deceiving some tribes like Isoko and Urohbos to stay in Nigeria and remain slaves buth they will never decieve Delta Igbos,Rivers Igbo,Ibibios.Efiks

2 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by xmich(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
mcquin:
My mother is of the Obong Joseph Ekanem family in Eket; Ikot Udoma, Akwa Ibom. But I insist, Biafraa is an Igbo thing. It led to the death of many of our brothers; yet they'll come here claiming, i'm a Yoruba. Na only Igbo and yoruba de naija?

I can't figure out why they'll assume any one from SS will automatically support them. Funny enough not all Igbos even support the idea; talk more of others.

Am from ss but I don't buy your idea even here with me I have calabar and ikwa ibomites who are hardcore Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Super1Star: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
i can remember thatgolden statement :

ARE WE BIAFRANS?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Super1Star: 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
xmich:

Am from ss but I don't buy your idea even here with me I have calabar and ikwa ibomites who are hardcore Biafrans

Obviously SS is confused?

Which part of SS is pro-ND and which part is pro-Biafrau-d?
Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by codedslayer: 12:33pm On May 22, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Na today you dey know say den be noisemakers ni. Dont take them serious abeg.

I know there way and reason General Scatter said we should ignore them anytime they make noise. They are empty and will just shout then threaten innocent pEople. They threatened the guy and now changing story. Foolish people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by SUBWAY101(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2015
collynzo39:
Reporting for duty. On standby mode cool cool cool

Welcome on board General.

4 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by Chidozieude: 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
therevelation2:

when shit starts, changing monikers will not save your smelly arz......

Ur father and mother are the smelling arze. U bastard , son of a thousand fathers. May Amadioha kill u and ur family

Bloody noisemaker

8 Likes

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by atlwireles: 12:40pm On May 22, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Funny, even broke id!ots who Nigeria helped make their lives miserable are jumping up and down on Biafra case.

let me tell you, Biafra is the solution to all your poverty problems and wretchedness.

Biafra is light, we that believe in Biafra and the sign of the rising sun, we don't interact with poverty as to beg grannies for gigolo job.

Neither do we claim what we are not, because we are Biafrans and children of the most high God.....

I hope you are not new to this forum. 99% of people claiming to be SS just for the sole purpose of insulting other tribes, SS tribes included are impostors. Read their comments, if you care and please move on. It takes a while to know them, because of the speed with which they manufacture new monikers and generate internet profiles and links.

I wonder what drives these individuals into such desperate measures.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Is Not Part Of Biafra- Ubong .E. Daniel by iboTOTOdeySM3LL: 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
Are the ibos cursed? Is it by force for the southsoutherners to join you in your failed Biafra project?

Why cant all these foolish ibos go back to their iboland and stay put there? Why must you greedily attach yourself to others? Are you ibos mad?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.