Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:10 PM

Build Or Buy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build Or Buy (319 Views)

Want To Build Or Renovate Your House Or Maintainers. / To Build Or To Buy A House, Which Decision Is Best For You / Apartments, houses and lands for rent and sale in Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Or Buy by mayorlag: 11:17am On May 22, 2015
Hello,

I have been reading the property section on Nairaland for years now as I am interested in investing in property in Nigeria. I am looking at a house of 4 Flats - 3 Bedroom Each. My area of interest when it comes to buying is on the mainland (Ojodu, Surulere etc). I am also considering the option of building if I can procure land around OPIC. I will prefer to build but need to have an idea of the range of the cost. I don't not have plan or land just yet but I will appreciate if I can get an indication of price for a 4 Flat.

I will really appreciate inputs from experienced builders in the house. Buy or Build? What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Promo Land Deals! / Land Promo Deals / 2 Bedrooms Flat N250,000 A Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.