Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Simple Proof That God Exists - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simple Proof That God Exists (4622 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2015
aaronson:
As dumb as you are,you don't even know how to spell fool correctly,evidence of you not attaining the full mental tool to understand the non existent of god,your mind is confined and thought controlled religious to see outside of the matrix,you perfect example of gullible religious bigot.
Hahaha, if u meet me in person, u will swallow ur words n know ur really a ful. Atleast u understand d message n dats all I care. Am nt dumb like u but trying to obey d rulesu.u are of all men most miserable!
Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:38am On May 25, 2015
chuksfor13:
Hahaha, if u meet me in person, u will swallow ur words n know ur really a ful. Atleast u understand d message n dats all I care. Am nt dumb like u but trying to obey d rulesu.u are of all men most miserable!
Being dumb and gullible is natural for people who believe in the unknown,having to make the unknown living in real but quess what,you twice that and that makes your level of gullibility raised to power two and your mind state minus zero degree primitive, resisting the ability to rationalize.

Speaking about being miserable,its only natural and technical to put your hope in somebody greater than you when the going gets rough,frustrating and hopeless,just like the way you invest you faith and hope in a dog named god,this should best explain misery while proud atheists such as myself takes misery like brick of stones thrown at us to build mansions....so who is miserable?

2 Likes

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2015
aaronson:
Being dumb and gullible is natural for people who believe in the unknown,having to make the unknown living in real but quess what,you twice that and that makes your level of gullibility raised to power two and your mind state minus zero degree primitive, resisting the ability to rationalize.

Speaking about being miserable,its only natural and technical to put your hope in somebody greater than you when the going gets rough,frustrating and hopeless,just like the way you invest you faith and hope in a dog named god,this should best explain misery while proud atheists such as myself takes misery like brick of stones thrown at us to build mansions....so who is miserable?
miserable becos you have reduced ur self (created in the image of God) to animals n yet claim to be wise. you will explain to me how miracles occur and from whom d power comes, If u have seen one.
Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 25, 2015
chuksfor13:
miserable becos you have reduced ur self (created in the image of God) to animals n yet claim to be wise. you will explain to me how miracles occur and from whom d power comes, If u have seen one.
Does this make sense? Rethink about what you just asked me since the burden proof lies on your religion, I'm the only one right here to ask for prove because you being blinded,fooled,well fed and satisfied digesting lies to be the truth,me and people such as myself who take exception to following the mass appeal deems it worthy to request for prove not a gullible believer like you tryna seek proof from a skeptic like me,its no brainer so grow up mentally and construct logical question(s) in that reqard Mr dog boy oppss I mean god boy.

1 Like

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 25, 2015
aaronson:
Does this make sense? Rethink about what you just asked me since the burden proof lies on your religion, I'm the only one right here to ask for prove because you being blinded,fooled,well fed and satisfied digesting lies to be the truth,me and people such as myself who take exception to following the mass appeal deems it worthy to request for prove not a gullible believer like you tryna seek proof from a skeptic like me,its no brainer so grow up mentally and construct logical question(s) in that reqard Mr dog boy oppss I mean god boy.
u cant even comprehend my question. Let me bring it down fir u. U said there is no God n i asked, the miracles u see, where do they come from? Dats a prove to u and ur sensless people that God lives n satan exist which u wrestle against
Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 25, 2015
chuksfor13:
u cant even comprehend my question. Let me bring it down fir u. U said there is no God n i asked, the miracles u see, where do they come from? Dats a prove to u and ur sensless people that God lives n satan exist which u wrestle against
dude I understood your question that was why I told you the burden of proof lies with you guys and not people such as my self who believe in disbelief.

Your dog exist,deal with it,your satan also exist deal with it but proud atheist like me already outgrown that primitive mindset which you nocturne, and last time I heard somebody said to me god and satan live is 6years back,then he was 6 years old another 6 years down the line he is currently 12years old and now what he tells me is god is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by djdoxxx(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2015
For A Sure,i Know Johnydon Is Catching Fun Wif This Christian Dude...Aaronson,reading Thru D Thread,i Noticed Chukz Has Been Arguing Offkey....It Is Best U Debate With A Smart Christian If There's One(atleast,so U Dont Waste Ur Time)....Cos This Dude Is Either Prentending To Be/is Exactly What Mathew 5 : 22 Says....Meanwhile,u Could Keep Catching Ur Fun...

3 Likes

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 25, 2015
djdoxxx:
For A Sure,i Know Johnydon Is Catching Fun Wif This Christian Dude...Aaronson,reading Thru D Thread,i Noticed Chukz Has Been Arguing Offkey....It Is Best U Debate With A Smart Christian If There's One(atleast,so U Dont Waste Ur Time)....Cos This Dude Is Either Prentending To Be/is Exactly What Mathew 5 : 22 Says....Meanwhile,u Could Keep Catching Ur Fun...
salute bro,you such a brilliant mind to have kept up with my debate with my opposition,I know he knows nothing about what he talking about but the ego to admit his flaws,illusions and myopic views is what he relates his belief in, in other words,believe is value and so he can't loose that value...I'm tryna make him exhaust his little knowledge about nothing like you said,catching fun with him lol,thanks bro,tell by your profile you such an intellectual too.

1 Like

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by djdoxxx(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
aaronson:
salute bro,you such a brilliant mind to have kept up with my debate with my opposition,I know he knows nothing about what he talking about but the ego to admit his flaws,illusions and myopic views is what he relates his belief in, in other words,believe is value and so he can't loose that value...I'm tryna make him exhaust his little knowledge about nothing like you said,catching fun with him lol,thanks bro,tell by your profile you such an intellectual too.
Much Respect Mr Aaronson...Urself, Johnydon22 & Davien Are Peeps I Enjoy On Here...

2 Likes

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by djdoxxx(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
aaronson:
Mr Aaronson,i Sight U In HD....Johnydon22, Davien And Urself Are Few Minds I Enjoy Up Here...I Am A Fan, Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Proof That God Exists by An2elect2(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
Wow Op, your analogy is spot on...sensible and simple. I don't need a scattered brain loser who thinks his existence was an accident explain real life complexities for me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable: The Mystery: Woman Who Charmed T.b Joshua / How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / Ray Boltz Says He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.