Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Attract Buyers Traffic Your SME Blog - Secrets To Grow Your Sales Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attract Buyers Traffic Your SME Blog - Secrets To Grow Your Sales Online (392 Views)

Increase Your Sales Online: 10 Places To List Your Business And Increase Sales / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / Betting Ideas And Amazing Secrets (maximize your profit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Buyers Traffic Your SME Blog - Secrets To Grow Your Sales Online by ogedanny: 11:59am On May 22, 2015
If there is one profitable article I will advice SME business owners to read over and over again, it's this one. In this article, I took my time to do a review of what's the one simple trick I applied on my affiliate marketing blog that has accounted for the millions of sales generated for my merchant partners and made good commission for me and here is it:

' Buyers Traffic'

What do I mean by buyers traffic? These are blog visit that generates sales for your business at little or no sales effort, You don't have to spend additional money calling them or energy crafting your sales pitch. Once they visit your SME blog, they follow your pre selling pitch and take action immediately.

I highly recommend this article:
How To Make Your Dream Customers Find You Online: http://attractcustomers247..com/2015/05/how-to-make-your-dream-customers-find.html

During the course of my research, I noticed that there are selected Google keywords you should focus on if you want to streamline your blog traffic to just your targeted dream customers and here they are:

1. Price: Whatever product or services you sell, always include price on your post titles. I discovered that when people look for the price of a product they are in a buying mood, with that you have a higher chance of getting your post matched with their keywords on Search engine.

2. Where To Buy: This is another simple keyword to use on your product articles as people who search with this term are only having problems locating dealers or stores. Using this will definitely give you an edge over your competitors online.

3. Buy: As simple as this word sounds, it has accounted for at least 30% of my affiliate marketing sales online. Buy denotes readiness to pay for a specified products.

These are the 3 secret method I use to attract buyers traffic to my blog.

Let me know if you have more keywords to use.

Source: http://attractcustomers247..com/2015/05/how-to-attract-buyers-traffic-your-sme.html

(1) (Reply)

Asokoro & Durumi Abuja Lands For Sale / Market Influencers | The Advertising Campaign Entrepreneurs Should Never Ignore / Carmudi Launches Nigeria’s First Automotive Whitepaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.