Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices (10887 Views)

I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by lalasticlala(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2015
The management of the Ekiti House of Assembly on Friday directed the outgoing 26 lawmakers in the state to vacate their offices.

This is contained in a statement issued by the Clerk of the House, Mr Tola Esan, in Ado-Ekiti.

Esan, in the statement, noted that the lawmakers were asked to remove all their personal belongings from their offices, in preparation for the inauguration of newly-elected members.

The clerk, according to the statement, called on the legislative aides of the lawmakers to ensure strict compliance with the directive on or before May 29.

The statement said the directive was to enable the assembly management to carry out some repairs and the renovation of the entire complex, ahead of the inauguration of the 5th assembly.

The statement added that the directive, when carried out, would allow the re-allocation of offices to the incoming legislators, as well as seats to them in the hallowed chamber.

The assembly management thanked all the outgoing lawmakers for their rewarding services to the state and promised that their contributions would be remembered.

The management also said their wealth of experience would be explored at all times.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that invitations to the inauguration of the 5th assembly, scheduled to hold on June 1, were already in circulation.

The People’s Democratic Party won all the 26 seats in the incoming assembly in the state. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/435328/ekiti-assembly-management-directs-26-outgoing-lawmakers-to-vacate-offices

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by ozoigbondu: 1:03pm On May 22, 2015
lmpeachment ko lmpeachment ni.All hail fayose the great one

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 22, 2015
undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Bonapart(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2015
Out going law makers be like "when I remember i will soon be going out water runaway in my eyes... aye aye water run away in my eyes"

16 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by sammyj: 1:14pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose will be impeached wether he likes it or not June is inevitable for the thug [b]fat mouth [/b]governor after his ago at the top GEJ vacates seat for our incoming Presido !!!! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by WisdomCanada(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
Like when you see it.

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by chymystique(f): 1:15pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose añu ãñâ ägbä ëgbë ö ñâ-ãtã mgbö! grin

Well their tenure was almost coming to an end so it was expecteD of them to Vacate with their personal effects... Bye Bye to them pained lawmakers.. hehe tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Maxymilliano(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2015
A final nail to the impeachment move ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by chiefinalowo: 1:16pm On May 22, 2015
Gov. Fayose will still be governor till 15th October, 2018.

17 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by diasporaman(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2015
so this thug don escape impeachment be that

1 Like

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by joewilly(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2015
Let them vacate in a hurry. they created headache and confusion, poor representation, bunch of dishonourable thugs and stooge of political god fatherism. our children and generation will remeber you in bad taste.

17 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Mogidi: 1:19pm On May 22, 2015

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Sholah96(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Bitojoe(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
dancing in ekiti.......

1 Like

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Bayswater: 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose is fast becoming one of the leading faces of the opposition in the South West. We won't make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari but we will definitely best them in all aspect of governance. PDP governors now know they just have to perform.

15 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Swagavillage(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2015

1.What has been your greatest achievement till date?‬

Every achievement is gotten through realization of goals, be it personal and/or the ones the world has laid out for you. Every individual has got a set of goals and achievements, I included. But that which I can say is my greatest was seeing my younger ones through school against all odds, this goal I had set in 2009 when I had graduated from secondary school. I had to put to my education on hold to realize this, to help my mum provide for, build up and train my brothers and I must say, looking at the intelligent young men I have behind me, I am proud to declare that they are my greatest achievements till date. [/color]

such an intelligent beauty.. tell me 1 reason why she doesn't deserve the crown!

we know you are all busy people but please take out 10 seconds out of your time to click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2329533 and type

I vote TWACI
Cc NLJega
God bless you

uu
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Adyrin(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
F
A
Y
Ooº°
S
E

Is the MAN

3 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by asiwaju: 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose and the stupid Clerk of the House, Mr Tola Esan (an homosexuel)are just joking,Fayose will be impeached before june 6.

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by eleko1: 1:29pm On May 22, 2015
undecided They shud continu to dream.Fayose whether he like it/not is a gonner.Iranu lasan undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by spencekat(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2015
asiwaju:
Fayose and the stupid Clerk of the House, Mr Tola Esan (an homosexuel)are just joking,Fayose will be impeached before june 6.
Impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
ok
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by eleko1: 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
Ekiti state is now one day one wahala. sad
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by oshyno(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2015
Fayoosaayy.

I vote Fayose

Cc NLjega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by spencekat(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose has already survived this impeachment threat.
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose a governor with much swag,THE LlON OF THE TRIBE OF ODUDUWA

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Muyogoa: 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
Good move
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by papoose999(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
sammyj:
Fayose will be impeached wether he likes it or not June is inevitable for the thug [b]fat mouth [/b]governor after his ago at the top GEJ vacates seat for our incoming Presido !!!! tongue lipsrsealed
one small sense u no get

4 Likes

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by hilsocial(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
Ok. Ekiti politics still active. I wish them peace.
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by sammyj: 1:49pm On May 22, 2015
......................................... cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
papoose999:
one small sense u no get
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Mckmouth: 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
26 Lawmakers or 7 Lawmakers?
Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Miner13: 2:03pm On May 22, 2015
The assembly management thanked all the outgoing lawmakers for their rewarding services to the state and promised that their contributions would be remembered.

Indeed they will be remembered for going against the will of the ekitians who put them in position

Awon oniranu oshi jatijati angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Of Ekiti Assembly Directs 26 Outgoing Lawmakers To Vacate Offices by Trailblazer1(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Will Miss Buhari’s Leadership, Says Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo / ‘New FCT Roads Will Be Ready By May 2024’ – Wike / Kogi West Youths Back Akanle To Replace Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.