Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? (1649 Views)

We Build Quality Website With Well Security Structured Frame Work@the Lowest Cos / What Certification's Are Important For A Business Administration Graduate / Please I Need Information About MBA (masters Of Business Administration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? by feelme3(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2015
Hello house. I don't know the right section to post but can anyone tell me how long it can take to get a letter of administration. A friend said it can take up to a year and I don't want to believe a letter can take that.

My inlaw was asked to provide the letter before her husban's entitlements can be paid her.

Please lawyers in the house.
Lalastica; ishilove
Re: LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 22, 2015
I got ours within three months when Imo state was under Achike Udenwa's govt. Don't know about now that Rocha's has turned everything upside down. But it depends largely on the cooperation of the relevant actors and other issues. But I think by law, it should not exceed 6 months.
Re: LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? by feelme3(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2015
Wow! Three months. Could you share what may be required from the deceased family like documents and stuff? Do we need to hire the services of a lawyer or its something that has to do with a particular parastatal? Will appreciate any helpful info you can give.
Re: LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? by leksgcfr(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
Go discuss and hire a lawyer.
S/He will get it done at a record time.
Re: LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION: What Is The Time Frame? by jorges1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
feelme3:
Wow! Three months. Could you share what may be required from the deceased family like documents and stuff? Do we need to hire the services of a lawyer or its something that has to do with a particular parastatal? Will appreciate any helpful info you can give.
have u gotten the letter of administration? if not, contact me
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2.1 In Geology How Far Will It Take You? / NLNG Recruitment :real Or Scam / WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE EMPLOYABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.