Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) (37395 Views)

The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... / Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
kennygee:
E try

If we had a few like him, this Nation will get somewhere.

Even if na Kogi state e do this one, we go happy, no be the kind cripple of a governor wey dey there now.

Aunty come 4 our queen oo (Tohpahz)

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final/72

Simple type " I vote for Tohpahz. Cc: NLJEGA"

Thanks dear
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
austinesteve:

seriously IMOKE has dragged cross river state legacy to d swamp. refuse don dey high like story building for my street, salaries been owed..the town is in stand still.
Guy If you see Ekorinim, the refuse don block road
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Aitee1: 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
Jagoon:
If only obj had allowed Donald to be yar'adua's running mate, Nigeria won't be in the mess it iis today.

If na you, you go gree Person wey fvck your late wife under your nose lipsrsealed
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Rockers4l: 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
Fine man,God bless ya
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by obatosin(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
He wanted to shift attention away from oil and focus on other lucrative area & he succeeded while he was thr. I just wish dt d next set of governors irrespective of party cn learn frm dt & venture into one area, dev it & stop depending solely on what crude oil goes for to pay salaries.

I rep Duke.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by ultrazone(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
Gorimakpa1:
Mr Ultrazone God bless you for posting these ideas
so glad you included FX in your list of business
I'm glad you found my post worthwhile Sir. Kindly share with others.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:
Not sure this picture is from cattle ranch though

I think you are right.
I very much doubt that's Obudu. I waka that ranch round, never saw such structure. Except it is removable/mobile... grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by herald9: 4:42pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:
That is true, the people are some of the most intelligent Nigerians here. Little wonder they refer to themselves as Oron nation. They are smarter than the average Calabar or Akwa Ibom man!
Isn't this a fallacy? First off, Oron refer to themselves as a nation because they are truly a nation- their culture, tradition, language and history are thesame... Same as the Ibibio...
About Oron being the smartest of the two,am still wondering how you arrived at that conclusion and what you really mean by 'smart' undecided
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 22, 2015
UNKNOWN TROLL you spoke evil of my state. Even though there is no truth in it. i would tell you to keep jealousy are far you, praise good, even when your head tells you there is bad, praise good and good would come to you.

Cross River State was made by God for a reason, oil well or not JEHOVAH would have his ways, need not tell you his ways are joy bringing.

I am grateful to be a Cross Riverian. To Ben Ayade, our new govornor, and all politicians in Nigeria, i pray that may your reign be refreshing as the springtime that showers the ground. And there be abundant prosperity. PRAYER WORKS! this is working. Speak positive always
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2015
herald9:

Isn't this a fallacy? First off, Oron refer to themselves as a nation because they are truly a nation- their culture, tradition, language and history are thesame... Same as the Ibibio...
About Oron being the smartest of the two,am still wondering how you arrived at that conclusion and what you really mean by 'smart' undecided
Ok undecided
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I think you are right.
I very much doubt that's Obudu. I waka that ranch round, never saw such structure. Except it is removable/mobile... grin

Look very well am not here to impress check the green white green at the backgound.
or this picks here

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2015
Aitee1:

If na you, you go gree Person wey fvck your late wife under your nose lipsrsealed

itoro i no share this coke wiwth you lai lai

na you know where you bring your talk
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
robosky02:

Look very well am not here to impress check the green white green at the backgound.
or this picks here

Stop telling us to look very well.
You sound like you've been there.
Just tell me what part of Obudu that place is.

I agree with other pictures, but not that one.

Pls, where is that in Obudu? smiley

Murdifyd:
I just saw the pic you attached, it is definitely not obudu's water slide na.
Maybe Tinapa, but not obudu. shocked
Shey na you put that pic of the aerial view of the water park? You can see the waterslide there, e resemble the pic you attach?

This isn't about impressing. It's about you telling me where exactly that is in Obudu. grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by herald9: 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
Nkoyo Toyo is Oron from bakassi. you see Oron would have been better off in cross river.Oronians are some the most intelligent and strong fighters . Oron's greatness has been obscured in Akwa ibom. it's just a shame. Ibibios and annangs are primitive ,ignorant and enemies of oron's progress.

where's the maritime university that should be in Oron? I believe that akpabio told his friend jonathan not to upgrade the academy to university.
where are the bridges in Oron nation? akpabio built them in abak,ikot ekpene ,uyo and places that do not need bridges.
what ever happened to the Oron museum? which could generate millions each year if refurbished and modernized. the artefacts are believed to be the most beautiful in africa. some of the artefacts can be found at philadelphia museum. akpabio built the oron museum edifice as a meaningless E-library in uyo.
why should the "Oron International Airport" which is located in okobo oron be called "Akwa Ibom international airport,Uyo"?
where is the seaport in Oron? where are the Rubber,Plastic,Timber,Paper,toilet paper,glass,and canning Industries in Oron?
where is the waterfront skyline of Oron ? the Oron's oil wealth meant for the skyline is in akpabio's bank account.
where's University of Oron? Akpabio built it at ikot ekpene as "Ritman University"
chai this man...you want to monopolize everything to Oron abi... grin Oron people are naturally proud and selfish, put them in position of power and they'd want everyone to lick their toes...that's why people are fighting to keep power from you grin

You guys have great potentials no doubt, but its just a pity that two giant can't live together except one is subdued grin

As to being neglected....hmmm... Blame it on the outgoing government policy...
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by robosky02(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Stop telling us to look very well.
You sound like you've been there.
Just tell me what part of Obudu that place is.

I agree with other pictures, but not that one.

Pls, where is that in Obudu? smiley

Onyekachi baby

i think the site of white around is a problem to you
well that is around the Tinapa water world were they have the swimmimg pool.

that answerd you right.

note am not just talking about Obudu range but every thing Duke did from obudu to Tinapa to ect calabar
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by UnknownT: 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
EBLABOR:
UNKNOWN TROLL you spoke evil of my state. Even though there is no truth in it. i would tell you to keep jealousy are far you, praise good, even when your head tells you there is bad, praise good and good would come to you.

Cross River State was made by God for a reason, oil well or not JEHOVAH would have his ways, need not tell you his ways are joy bringing.

I am grateful to be a Cross Riverian. To Ben Ayade, our new govornor, and all politicians in Nigeria, i pray that may your reign be refreshing as the springtime that showers the ground. And there be abundant prosperity. PRAYER WORKS! this is working. Speak positive always
which lie did I speak about your state?
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2015
robosky02:

Onyekachi baby

i think the site of white around is a problem to you
well that is around the Tinapa water world were they have the swimmimg pool.

that answerd you right.

robosky bobo

sight of white a problem? Imposibull grin
Your comprehension was the problem dear. I seconded the person that said it's not Obudu.

And you insisted it is Obudu. Now you say it's Tinapa.
That's more like it, bc seeing the last pic you attached, I agree it's Tinapa. wink

You for add am na. 'the white found a way home to TINAPA'... you confused us.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by jayhans(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2015
This is a man whu worth the title of a governor not that big eyeballed imoke.... liyel has made crs a shadow of wat it was under the see of donald duke.. i just pray dis incoming administration do wat they were elected to do..
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by klodike(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
That's why I blame OBJ as the creator of Nigerians problems.
Jagoon:
If only obj had allowed Donald to be yar'adua's running mate, Nigeria won't be in the mess it iis today.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by 190: 5:42pm On May 22, 2015
See better governor not governor looking for imported virgin up and down
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by notobs: 5:55pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
Nkoyo Toyo is Oron from bakassi. you see Oron would have been better off in cross river.Oronians are some the most intelligent and strong fighters . Oron's greatness has been obscured in Akwa ibom. it's just a shame. Ibibios and annangs are primitive ,ignorant and enemies of oron's progress.

where's the maritime university that should be in Oron? I believe that akpabio told his friend jonathan not to upgrade the academy to university.
where are the bridges in Oron nation? akpabio built them in abak,ikot ekpene ,uyo and places that do not need bridges.
what ever happened to the Oron museum? which could generate millions each year if refurbished and modernized. the artefacts are believed to be the most beautiful in africa. some of the artefacts can be found at philadelphia museum. akpabio built the oron museum edifice as a meaningless E-library in uyo.
why should the "Oron International Airport" which is located in okobo oron be called "Akwa Ibom international airport,Uyo"?
where is the seaport in Oron? where are the Rubber,Plastic,Timber,Paper,toilet paper,glass,and canning Industries in Oron?
where is the waterfront skyline of Oron ? the Oron's oil wealth meant for the skyline is in akpabio's bank account.
where's University of Oron? Akpabio built it at ikot ekpene as "Ritman University"
What arrant Nonsense, Why dont you Ask the Oron people to relocate to calabar? How do you know which state will be better for them? By the way blame to proud and stupid governor who took the case to court and now that the supreme court has ruled you are belly aching. Both gov. Akpabio and Imoke are lawyers I guess we now know who the better lawyer is.

The maritime Academy oron, The National Museum Oron are all federal institutions and the state has no jurisdiction over Blame FG for any problems in their institutions not Akpabio.

The Akwa Ibom State Airport is not in Oron, The airport is located in a piece of land that lies in three Local Govt of Nsit Atai, Uruan And Okobo LGA respectively. and in line with global best practices where Airports are named after the major city they serve Akwa Ibom Intl is called Uyo Airport, Just like Port harcourt intl is called called Port harcourt airport even though it is in Omagwa. and JFK airport in New York is called New york city airport even though it is in the Queens.

Ritman university is a private institution owned by the Ibok essien. the school has been in existence before Akpabio was born, With its humble beginning as a commercial/ vocational school evolving into and international secondary school/ College and now a University. The Ritman University is a testament to where Hard work and dedication can take you.

Be happy for Akwa Ibom If you cant then STFU if you have nothing to offer.

Tell your leaders to work hard so they can get good things. Donald duke worked hard for CRS even though he borrowed too much money. the illustrious sons of Akwa Ibom who were governors of the then cross river state worked hard for CRS eg Udokagah Esuene who built the calabar stadium, Secretariat, and all the industries in the then CRS, and is widely regarded as the father of modern calabar as he put in place all the major institutions in cannan land that you guys are enjoying today.

If you want to criticize Akpabio do him the honour of being factual!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by realjoker(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2015
I too loved this man, don't know why maybe do to his performance as governor of cross rivers state.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by hedonistic: 6:20pm On May 22, 2015
Aitee1:

That was NOT Donald Duke. It was allegedly Ben Bruce.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by notobs: 6:29pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
you are a very stvpid idiiot and deserve to be shot in the head by a sniper from a rooftop while you are commissioning a project .you stvpid primitive slave,go lick your potbellied master akpabio's ass. you all will be dealt with,dont worry. you can not imagine what we have in store for you. you will be taught a lesson that your 1000th generation will never forget.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Peep like you no even get breeze for yansh.
Hate causes cancer be warned! You should know that no condition in life is permanent. your evil machinations against Akwa ibom has failed. Gone are the days you when Akwa Ibom people were treated as second class citizens of Nigeria even though our resources feed the whole Nation.

Now Akwa Ibom people are happy with the situation in their homeland as things has started to improve. we have not yet arrived as a state yet you are hating. but the journey has just began. We will get there some day.
May the Good Lord keep you alive so you can see what "Akwa Ibom" (the people you hate) will become in future.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by oluvick(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2015
Gboliwe:

I don't think it's against our constitution. Emphasis is on "think".

I did read that one joker, a fmr governor of Kogi state has showed interest to contest again for the governorship slot this year.

Am glad you said he's a joker.

And so he is.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by gebest: 6:36pm On May 22, 2015
Jagoon:
they are not in the same curt thats why.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
The way Donald is eyeing Genevieve on that pic... Hmm
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by notobs: 7:10pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
Oron nation wants autonomy and secession from akwa ibom. Oron nation is neither anang's nor ibibio's brother just like [sweden,denmark and norway ] or Japan,Korea, China ]are not brothers but neighbors. we are just neighbors. I and other Oronians that I know will not hire non Oronians in our company nor rent to non oronians. Oron nation is only open to trade,and business transactions with other nations.
We want Oron to secede from akwa ibom.what's the meaning of akwa ibom? that's not Oron language. Oron's vision is different from Ibibio and anang vision. all tribes /nations should be autonomous and be on their own. loving and caring about the welfare of your nation doesn't mean you should hate other nations. you clearly do not care about Oron because you are not from Oron nation. an average intelligent Oronian does not share in your akwa ibom idea. conduct a referendum and see for yourself.
Slowpoke, is oron language Efik language or Atam language? What makes you think they will be better off in cross river state? or will ever yoke with lazy people like you?
Now you know the value of Akwa Ibom People grin grin grin grin You use to cry that Akwa Ibom people should leave cross river, now that they left you are agitating for them to secede and join cross river. You are the definition of a lazy brain
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Goodnuel: 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Lekmusic:

He was actually the first choice but was later dropped. OBJ said "Duke needs to have his foot on the ground". Whatever that means
Wow... he was that close?? shocked
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rain Destroys A Filling Station In Abuja At Old Kutunku (photos) / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics) / Peter Bello’s Parents At His Funeral Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.