Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) (37393 Views)

The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... / Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by notobs: 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
first of all ,Oron has been working on secession since 2006,but I believe that akpabio connived with his friend jonathan to stall Oron's progress. that is why Oron voted him out.
plus,if We had bakkassi,then Oron would be granted city-statehood because bakassi is larger than the 5 other oron local governments,but as it is right now,we have to merge calabar with Oron in order for Buhari to grant us city-statehood.then the Ogojas can also have their state too.
I really do not hate ibibio ,annang nor any other tribe,but I feel that My belief is justified .

Keep dreaming grin grin grin grin grin Would your sudden love for Akwa Ibom people be because of oil wealth? Now you know the worth of Akwa Ibom people! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by notobs: 7:27pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
Oron nation wants autonomy and secession from akwa ibom. Oron nation is neither anang's nor ibibio's brother just like [sweden,denmark and norway ] or Japan,Korea, China ]are not brothers but neighbors. we are just neighbors. I and other Oronians that I know will not hire non Oronians in our company nor rent to non oronians. Oron nation is only open to trade,and business transactions with other nations.
We want Oron to secede from akwa ibom.what's the meaning of akwa ibom? that's not Oron language. Oron's vision is different from Ibibio and anang vision. all tribes /nations should be autonomous and be on their own. loving and caring about the welfare of your nation doesn't mean you should hate other nations. you clearly do not care about Oron nor feel how an an Oronian feels because you are not from Oron nation. an average intelligent Oronian does not share in your akwa ibom idea. conduct a referendum and see for yourself.

Keep the hate going! how is it working for you guys so far? What benefit has the hatred for Akwa Ibom brought Cross Riverians?
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by viruz007(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2015
Notobs and ANSELNG it haff do.

I am tired of hearing this i wanna cede from here or there.

Am a son of the Oro Nation and I believe if we want to rule Akwa Ibom someday, we need to learn how to play our state's game of politics and stop lamenting (even though it might be true, I dunno) that we are being hated.

As for Donald Duke, awesome gentleman. Would love if Sai Baba can add him to his cabinet irrespective of party lines. Minister of Tourism no go bad sha.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Matty33(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
okooloyun1:
We need people like Donald in GMB administration.
I concour. He is a material for Tourism ministry, GMB can give him a trial.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by kenoz(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:
When did they take the oil well? Dude oil or no oil, Imoke has monopolised all state resources. Many people are of the opinion that Don would have fought better for the Wells, Imoke practically did nothing, it was Ambassador Nkoyo Toyo who was at the forefront. Imoke is in my opinion one of the worst. It's a pity that outsiders always attribute Don's good works to him
I'm not disputing ur points.... Imoke's the worst governor CRS has ever had.... He's too dull and sleepy.
But...what really worsen his administration is the wells that was taken from CRS.... Note! CRS doesn't have much resources as you think.... The Tinapa was sold out to the federal government before Duke left the office... The Obudu cattle range is far in the North.... And the Bakassi was 3given out 3years after which Duke resumed...2002.
There is no argument here.... You jst can't compare the two administrations.... Imoke's just too dull... Yes!
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by nceedaga(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:
This man ran Cross river well, now the cow LIEyel I'Mnotok has turned the state into a refuse dump! cry Just see how dustbin don overflow near my Ekorinim home cry

Ur a big fool so u want my Gov to cm dispose of ur waste are people not employed to carry out those works with ppl also employed to supervise them. Have u ever gone to cuda office to complain na social media u d get mawt. Just ask urslf dis questn hv I bn able to achieve wat sen liyel imoke has achieved when he was my age if the answer is no just go to ur village n beg d witches der to stop using ur destiny as hand fan.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2015
foxxynik:

I'm not disputing ur points.... Imoke's the worst governor CRS has ever had.... He's too dull and sleepy.
But...what really worsen his administration is the wells that was taken from CRS.... Note! CRS doesn't have much resources as you think.... The Tinapa was sold out to the federal government before Duke left the office... The Obudu cattle range is far in the North.... And the Bakassi was 3given out 3years after which Duke resumed...2002.
There is no argument here.... You jst can't compare the two administrations.... Imoke's just too dull... Yes!
You are right grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 22, 2015
chiscodedon:

c yhuself who is expected to do more..Don that created the avenue out of nothing....do u know big amount obudu,tinapa generates for cross river as IGR?....is Liyel not expected to do more from there talk of oil money and monthly allocations
Donald Duke started with the oil wells...before it was taken away.... Before he generated revenues....
What oil money? Which oil money are u talking about? States with no oil wells... Receive very little allocations....if you don't know!
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
nceedaga:

Ur a big fool so u want my Gov to cm dispose of ur waste are people not employed to carry out those works with ppl also employed to supervise them. Have u ever gone to cuda office to complain na social media u d get mawt. Just ask urslf dis questn hv I bn able to achieve wat sen liyel imoke has achieved when he was my age if the answer is no just go to ur village n beg d witches der to stop using ur destiny as hand fan.
You are a dunderheaded stupìd cretinous brainless maggot like crayfish faced idiötic cow!!!!! Foooooooooool how will CUDA operate when the 5000 plus workers there are being owed salaries by your tongue chewing Governor Stupidly running around doing nothing moronic cow! So I am now Cuda abi? Half witted slow poke, Go round town and see refuse everywhere there was a thread on front page where Ikom has become pool of waste, no I am the Governor now abi? Cattle like imbecilic dog! Do not join issues with me you child, my salary since February has not been paid and you sit behind your techno broken screen phone to vomit trash. you really are a fool angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:
You are a dunderheaded stupìd cretinous brainless maggot like crayfish faced idiötic cow!!!!! Foooooooooool how will CUDA operate when the 5000 plus workers there are being owed salaries by your tongue chewing Governor Stupidly running around doing nothing moronic cow! So I am now Cuda abi? Half witted slow poke, Go round town and see refuse everywhere there was a thread on front page where Ikom has become pool of waste, no I am the Governor now abi? Cattle like imbecilic dog! Do not join issues with me you child, my salary since February has not been paid and you sit behind your techno broken screen phone to vomit trash. you really are a fool angry
*Faints* thats a ghastly blow cry

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by nceedaga(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:
You are a dunderheaded stupìd cretinous brainless maggot like crayfish faced idiötic cow!!!!! Foooooooooool how will CUBA operate when the 5000 plus workers there are being owed salaries by your tongue chewing Governor Stupidly running around doing nothing moronic cow! So I am now Cuba abi? Half witted slow poke, Go round town and see refuse everywhere there was a thread on front page where Ikom has become pool of waste, no I am the Governor now abi? Cattle like imbecilic dog! Do not join issues with me you child, my salary since February has not been paid and you sit behind your techno broken screen phone to vomit trash. you really are a fool angry

No be only cuba na bahamas, shey na ur mate get facebook nairaland twitter and others ur salary has not been paid since feb mk I fly. Person force u to work broke ass old cargo. Have u answered dt questn I asked u.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I suffer fools gladly angry
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
nceedaga:

No be only cuba na bahamas, shey na ur mate get facebook nairaland twitter and others ur salary has not been paid since feb mk I fly. Person force u to work broke ass old cargo. Have u answered dt questn I asked u.
I am sorry for you.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by nceedaga(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2015
KingTom:
I am sorry for you.
U finally told urslf d truth. I hope I dint mak u feel bad.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2015
nceedaga:

U finally told urslf d truth. I hope I dint mak u feel bad.
I can't feel bad, oh no. In just a matter of 7 days, redemption looms for me. Your Governor and his cronies will vacate Government house Leopard town will have a new King. That makes me smile. grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by seunfape(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2015
you will never respect him untill you visit calabar to see his handwork.Tuwale for u BABA.my salution goes to u 100 x.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by GoldStandard: 11:35pm On May 22, 2015
Bro...Don had laid the blueprint for the state already, all Imoke needed to do was Continue with the plan. Instead he came in and dragged us to this sorry state we are now. Smh

foxxynik:

You shldnt draw conclusions..... Don ruled when there was Bakassi oil well.... But liyel Imoke is jst unfortunate..... You dnt expect the two governors to perform the same!
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by GoldStandard: 11:53pm On May 22, 2015
Bro. Quit wasting your mb replying that slowpoke. Soon he will tell us that we are to go to atlantic ocean and fetch water when there's waterboard in town.
Truth is, imo-dull had no vision or plan for CRS. Had calabarians been more enlightened, they would have evicted him n his 'model-wife' from govt house a long time ago.

KingTom:
I can't feel bad, oh no. In just a matter of 7 days, redemption looms for me. Your Governor and his cronies will vacate Government house Leopard town will have a new King. That makes me smile. grin
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
GoldStandard:
Bro. Quit wasting your mb replying that slowpoke. Soon he will tell us that we are to go to atlantic ocean and fetch water when there's waterboard in town.
Truth is, imo-dull had no vision or plan for CRS. Had calabarians been more enlightened, they would have evicted him n his 'model-wife' from govt house a long time ago.

I am sure the kangaroo is not even in Calabar that is why he is typing rubbish see as we dey no salary if I see am for road I fit slap am o. Make we see wetin Big head Ben fit do for us sha, we pray for good things.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by tuk2ato(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2015
Obj offered him the VP slot but Donald Duke turned it down. He said he couldn't deputise Yar'adua.
Jagoon:
If only obj had allowed Donald to be yar'adua's running mate, Nigeria won't be in the mess it iis today.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by ephemm(m): 1:21am On May 23, 2015
Jagoon:
If only obj had allowed Donald to be yar'adua's running mate, Nigeria won't be in the mess it iis today.

No, OBJ offered him, that's one mistake Don made, he threw back that offer to OBJ and he still regrets it.
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by officialteemi(m): 4:00am On May 23, 2015
neighbour awfa
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
GoldStandard:
Bro...Don had laid the blueprint for the state already, all Imoke needed to do was Continue with the plan. Instead he came in and dragged us to this sorry state we are now. Smh

You're right,,... D. Duke had laid the foundation..
The very reason why people want to govern isn't becoz they want to follow... But becoz they want to make a difference....
Politics is just a game!... When you're with the ball... You either decide to dribble or make a long cross...
Imoke's regime is the worst regime as far as everyone is concern.... But, shouldn't just hold the blame first...?? Perhaps, wait and see if the next administration will ignite the development that we're desiring for!
Re: Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 25, 2015
Adufetohposh:

Lol. Gudpm. Did u get my pm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rain Destroys A Filling Station In Abuja At Old Kutunku (photos) / Ebonyi Accident: 36 Persons Feared Dead As Bus Plunges Into Akaeze River / Prospective Corpers Travelling To Sokoto Involved In Accident, Driver Dies(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.