Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (30559 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by olillywales(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
Governor of Ekiti state this morning supervised the evacuation of Hausas from their community in Atikankan in Ado Ekiti to Sasa along Ikere road following the recent fracas between them and some hoodlums in the area. Yesterday the Hausas burnt down a portion of Ado-ekiti market after they were attacked by hoodlums on Wednesday. More photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/photos-fayose-relocates-hausa-community.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by olillywales(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2015

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nwafuluozoh: 2:02pm On May 22, 2015
Ha ha ha the article referred to the Hausas as traders and the Yorubas as hoodlums in Yoruba land o. Meanwhile na Hausas burn yoruba market o. See vip relocation all not to incur the wrath of their Hausa masters. Yoruba don suffer!
grin grin grin grin

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Mogidi: 2:05pm On May 22, 2015
Relocate them back to Daura, lets see them find work there.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by GenIgrigi: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
**grins** This fayose is very pro-active. If na aragbashola na to lie down beg sultan of sokoto him go do. lol

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
The yorubas are very peaceful people.

God bless nigeria

hilarious: transformation agenda of goodluck jonathan

26 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Young03(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2015
Hhahaha nice move from d govenor

hausa and yoruba
if una like, kill una selfs

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by nerodenero: 2:12pm On May 22, 2015
Violence everywhere they go.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by ArchEnemy(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
Humans sha.
Is it a crime to dwell together in peace and unity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by kodded(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
Young03:
Hhahaha nice move from d govenor

hausa and yoruba
if una like, kill una selfs
e no concern SS & SE cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by omenka(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Your hatred for Buhari is driving you insane bro. cheesy

Come on, I don't think your life sucks so badly. smiley

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by ozoigbondu: 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
Fayose the no nonsense governor with the intrest of his people at heart carry on.

Waiting for the fool that will drag igbos into this

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by zimoni(f): 2:19pm On May 22, 2015
That's a good decision.

I trust the people, they are going to retaliate severely if they are still where they dwell. Now, government need to provide security for them till the issue died down.

Ekiti people no dey smile ooooooooo. This issue should be contained before it gets out of hand.

Nigeria shall be better.

It is well.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by texazzpete(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
Mogidi:

I thought you guys used 'deportation of Igbos from Lagos by Fashola/APC' as one of the main weapons against Ambode? You're now in support of 'forceful relocation'?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Mogidi: 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
texazzpete:

I thought you guys used 'deportation of Igbos from Lagos by Fashola/APC' as one of the main weapons against Ambode? You're now in support of 'forceful relocation'?

Were the relocated Igbos attacking their host like these Hausas?

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by luvmijeje(f): 2:48pm On May 22, 2015
This is what happen when one have a tout as a Governor. Is he not suppose to direct security operatives to arrest everyone who is directly or indirectly link to the disturbance? Is he not suppose to beef up security in the affected areas?

As far as I'm concern, this is called eye service...... Oju aye.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by CR77(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
Let there be peace in the land.

these Northerners no dey fear oo dats mallam 4 u

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by omisakint: 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
Sai baba
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Uwaomapaul(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
For your latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Roman, Shake, Shingle designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea. Call/Whatsapp 07030671388 or 08148304493
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by natureblack(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
A good leader needs to function in a purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty.People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.

My question is; In 2011,what was Buhari's reaction during and after the post-election massacre in Northern Nigeria that wasted about 800 lives.(NYSC members inclusive)?

Our examples are like seeds on a windy day,they spread far and wide - Natureblack snr.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Sweetguy25: 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
Yoruba people should be proud of this man.

21 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by bamidele029: 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Ha ha ha the article referred to the Hausas as traders and the Yorubas as hoodlums in Yoruba land o. Meanwhile na Hausas burn yoruba market o. See vip relocation all not to incur the wrath of their Hausa masters. Yoruba don suffer!
grin grin grin grin

It was the hoodlums that attacked the Hausas first, the hoodlums were fighting and destroyed the properties of the Hausas who then fought them back. The hoodlums then went to burn Hausa markets the next day wearing masks and that lead to the Hausas retaliating. Stop trying to make everything about tribe and embellishing stories to suit your evil self.

Hoodlums are hoodlums regardless of were they are from and since they went around destroying people's properties unproved, yes they are hoodlums

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by bunmioguns(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
It requires the collective will of every Nigerian for Nigeria to survive as a country. Let us embrace peace and live in harmony because Nigeria belong to us. Nice move from the Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Rockers4l: 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
Kai So these abokis dey fear abi
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by tpiadotcom: 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
Permanent or temporary move?
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by missKiffy(f): 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
Good move from Fayose before the situation escalate

1 Like

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram

and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
Robbery will soon start along Ikere road. I no trust dis hausa guys. Atinkankan has bn d haven for selling and smoking Indian hemp only God knows d function of NDLEA in Ekiti state.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Osyxcel(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
Nice move
Re: Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
Ok...thuggery would not solve this current challenge in Ekiti.

A more peaceful resolution should be supported rather than this discrimination.

Ekiti is always in the news for the wrong reasons.

Fayose sef shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor / See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.