Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque (3016 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / ISIL Claims Responsibility For Saudi Mosque Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
Bomb just went off in a Shiite mosque in Saudi Arabia with 19 confirmed dead.

Also, Sunni terrorist otherwise known as ISIS who are backed by Saudi Arabia just blew up another mosque in Yemen with 13 dead.

This is the beginning of the end of the Wahabbi terror organization.

[img]http://markosun.files./2013/06/middle-east-problem-solved.jpg?w=1000[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by weyreypey: 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
Gbam....

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
Meanwhile moslem mob just burnt down their own sharia court in kano because of what another moslem mullahs said about their prophet.

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
Tbaba123
Omenka
Passingshot
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2015
Sameer1212 come and lament here grin
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by 2cato: 2:44pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:
Tbaba123
Omenka
Passingshot
sameer1212
ryliwayne
vedxacool
vexdacool
grin grin
if you know that the above names are the nairaland resident fundamentalist click like
if you know that the above names are not the nairaland resident fundamentalis click share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by 2cato: 2:44pm On May 22, 2015
Let see who these drinkers of human blood and eaters of human flesh will blame for their evil deed and i hope they will not blame gej as usuall.

4 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by nerodenero: 2:56pm On May 22, 2015
Very soon,ISIS,Bokoharam,Hezbollah,Taliban,al-qaeda,Al-shabaab,Hamaz etc would start fighting each. Pandemonium in the enemies' camp.

Chicken should not only face home to roost,it has other homes beyond the main home.

4 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2015
nerodenero:
Very soon,ISIS,Bokoharam,Hezbollah,Taliban,al-qaeda,Al-shabaab,Hamaz etc would start fighting each. Pandemonium in the enemies' camp.
[img][/img]

Saudi Arabia is that mother swine that gave birth to, nurtured and inspires these piglets

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by emmasege: 3:03pm On May 22, 2015
A god that asks his followers to kill & bomb innocent souls is a dumb & worthless idol. May such gods & faiths go into extinction.

4 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 22, 2015
2cato:
if you know that the above names are the nairaland resident fundamentalist click like
if you know that the above names are not the nairaland resident fundamentalis click share

Those are the Jihad Boys Brigade grin

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2015
U calling me names and insulting my religion will not do u any good and if u think it pains me then u are deceiving yourself. We are not mate in any way, not in this life. U can only talk to me on public forums like this, I bet u if u meet me one on one u will not have the confidence to come closer to me. Don't think that am bragging, I know sadist like u are frustrated fellows that have nothing good in life and u don't expect me to step so low to engage e-war with u. U are not the only one that poverty has taken permanent place in their homes? If u need help there are many ways to go about it not by seeking my attention. U see the wrist watch on my hand? I swear to GOD almighty it will feed your wretch family for some years talkless of me. We are not on the same class and we will never be. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by zurine(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
funny pix above me
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:
Bomb just went off in a Shiite mosque in Saudi Arabia with 19 confirmed dead.

Also, Sunni terrorist otherwise known as ISIS who are backed by Saudi Arabia just blew up another mosque in Yemen with 13 dead.

This is the beginning of the end of the Wahabbi terror organization.

[img]http://markosun.files./2013/06/middle-east-problem-solved.jpg?w=1000[/img]

The kingdom of Satan is divided against itself.

3 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 22, 2015
sameer1212:
U calling me names and insulting my religion will not do u any good and if u think it pains me then u are deceiving yourself. We are not mate in any way, not in this life. U can only talk to me on public forums like this, I bet u if u meet me one on one u will not have the confidence to come closer to me. Don't think that am bragging, I know sadist like u are frustrated fellows that have nothing good in life and u don't expect me to step so low to engage e-war with u. U are not the only one that poverty has taken permanent place in their homes? If u need help there are many ways to go about it not by seeking my attention. U see the wrist watch on my hand? I swear to GOD almighty it will feed your wretch family for some years talkless of me. We are not on the same class and we will never be. Cheers!

Jihad boy

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever come and defend your Arab religion
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Oloshi

5 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by nwafuluozoh: 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Good! If only they limit their bombing to one another.

4 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by cirmuell(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2015
May God safe the Middle East, 'cause on the long run Africa will be affected.
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by abduljabbar4(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God its the shiiit. They are against prophet Muhammed and they still call themselves muslims. Are they not only anti Muhammed but they also ABUSE him openly. Good for the f00ls

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God its the shiiit. They are against prophet Muhammed and they still call themselves muslims. Are they not only anti Muhammed but they also ABUSE him openly. Good for the f00ls

Boko Haram confirmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by abduljabbar4(m): 4:56pm On May 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Don't mind the smelly monkeys abeg.
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by abduljabbar4(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Boko Haram confirmed
K
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Don't mind the smelly monkeys abeg.

as in monkey blood abi

See how evil you are celebrating terrorist acts on your own fellow humans and moslems because they don't attend the same mosque as you.

Your death will be worse.

3 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

K

Your are a sick vile individual who needs to be quarantined from sane society

Relocate to Islamic State or their colony in Sambisa.

Moslem filth

4 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by abduljabbar4(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

as in monkey blood abi

See how evil you are celebrating terrorist acts on your own fellow humans and moslems because they don't attend the same mosque as you.

Your death will be worse.
[b]K[b/]
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by abduljabbar4(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Your are a sick vile individual who needs to be quarantined from sane society

Relocate to Islamic State or their colony in Sambisa.

Moslem filth
Look at this son of a rrapist monkey. Useless low life. Waste of sperm. How did the condom tear and why couldn't your father abort the pregnancy? Your father must write an apology letter to the society!!grin

1 Like

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Look at this son of a rrapist monkey. Useless low life. Waste of sperm. How did the condom tear and why couldn't your father abort the pregnancy? Your father must write an apology letter to the society!!grin

Coming from a kogite
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

[b]K[b/]

Are you getting your suicide vest ready?

2 Likes

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by amokeme(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
War everywhere... The end is indeed near sad
Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by abduljabbar4(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Coming from a kogite
I swear giving birth to two deformed conjoined twins is better than giving birth to people like this one

Re: The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque by cleatoris: 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
emmasege:
A god that asks his followers to kill & bomb innocent souls is a dumb & worthless idol. May such gods & faiths go into extinction.
Amen.

Jesus is Lord!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb's Coup Speech; Has Buhari Changed? / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate / State Of Erunwen Road Ikorodu Lagos State (pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.