Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 (964 Views)

Badass Sheriff Just Gave 33 Million Muslims..... / What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 / UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 22, 2015
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/unworthy-victims-western-wars-have-killed-four-million-muslims-1990-39149394

Last month, the Washington DC-based Physicians for Social Responsibility (PRS) released a landmark study concluding that the death toll from 10 years of the “War on Terror” since the 9/11 attacks is at least 1.3 million, and could be as high as 2 million.

The 97-page report by the Nobel Peace Prize-winning doctors’ group is the first to tally up the total number of civilian casualties from US-led counter-terrorism interventions in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The PSR report is authored by an interdisciplinary team of leading public health experts, including Dr. Robert Gould, director of health professional outreach and education at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center, and Professor Tim Takaro of the Faculty of Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University.

Yet it has been almost completely blacked out by the English-language media, despite being the first effort by a world-leading public health organisation to produce a scientifically robust calculation of the number of people killed by the US-UK-led “war on terror”.

Please click the link for the complete story.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by buzquet(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
First tym in history!!!!! FTC
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by 2cato: 2:24pm On May 22, 2015
It will do the muslims a far better good for them to stop encouraging violence in their religeon that for them to cast aspersion on the victims of violence.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Anas09: 3:26pm On May 22, 2015
And the Muslims world wide have killed 100million non-muslims since 1990. How about that? Good for the muslims, won't u say? They were promised virgins and oceans of alcoholic drinks wen they kill infidels and die doing so. They couldn't keep the poor virgins waiting for much to long.
So don't come here and cry fowl because this world would ve been a far better place without muslims in it. Yesterday I watched idi Amin again. There's in ideed an evil spirit in Islam. See IdiAmin killing his own people. In order to justify his evil, he converted to Islam. Allah the blood sucker. Smh.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2015
Anas09:
And the Muslims world wide have killed 100million non-muslims since 1990. How about that? Good for the muslims, won't u say? They were promised virgins and oceans of alcoholic drinks wen they kill infidels and die doing so. They couldn't keep the poor virgins waiting for much to long.
So don't come here and cry fowl because this world would ve been a far better place without muslims in it. Yesterday I watched idi Amin again. There's in ideed an evil spirit in Islam. See IdiAmin killing his own people. In order to justify his evil, he converted to Islam. Allah the blood sucker. Smh.

Smh. Non muslims killed by muslim extremists won't be up to a million. And yet we're the terrorists. But how did you get 100 million? Please, I'm interested. Btw! Without muslims, hitler, crusaders, slave masters, the kkk, the lords army, they all wouldn't have existed right? The damage one by christians to this world muslims can never match.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by tpiadotcom: 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
I think you mean people in general, not muslims only.

Among nigerians alone, the toll is extremely high, how much more somewhere else.

And its not certain if the war is a western one or was brought to the west.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by timilehing(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Smh. Non muslims killed by muslim extremists won't be up to a million. And yet we're the terrorists. But how did you get 100 million? Please, I'm interested. Btw! Without muslims, hitler, crusaders, slave masters, the kkk, the lords army, they all wouldn't have existed right? The damage one by christians to this world muslims can never match.
It's either you're sick or senile. All terrorist group are Muslim, they're always Islamic sect. You can point out notable violence in the western world that has claimed lives of Muslim.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
timilehing:
It's either you're sick or senile. All terrorist group are Muslim, they're always Islamic sect. You can point out notable violence in the western world that has claimed lives of Muslim.

Of course yes. The only critea of being a terrorist is being a muslim, if you adhere to other faiths you can never be a terrorist. The Us invasion of iraq which was clearly an excuse to loot the country which claimed countless lives of innocent muslims is definitely not a terrorist act. Or the polish lad who massacred people, claiming he was saving the world from muslims, he can't be a terrorist, no one called him that. Or perhaps the lords army that hunts muslims like dogs, they are militants, not terrorists. But a muslim that comes out and says something like "free palestine" for instance, is automatically a terrorist.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by mujahid1339(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2015
Anas09:
STFU you liar! why not make it 1billion angry even the number of non-muslims killed by the so-called 'terrorist'(in retaliation) won't be up to 50,000.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Anas09: 10:30pm On May 22, 2015
So that's what ur imams tell u, that the killings of christians and jews is for retalition? Ok. The Catholic church let a crusade against the othorman empire. So? Didn't you do a little history in school, as to know what the Muslims were doing to the world then? A group of uncivilized barbarians killing and conquering everywhere by force. Oh, you didn't expect to be stopped right?
Satan keeps telling u that the world belongs to him, you must turn everyone to him. See ur face.
Before the crusades, what did the chritians and jews did to the Muslims to warrant the wanton killings and conqering or their cities? Ur imams ofcourse won't tell u that the muslims were on rampage killing and destroying, like satan. Now u go on with the crusade propaganda. Muslims are fighting I lost battle. Never in the prophet has it been prophesied that Arabia will win. Satan ur master knows it. Why r u so particular abt killing anyone linked with the jewry? Satan has a bone to pick with jehovah.
Just list out the characteristics of mohammed, and u will see an agent of satan pure and clear. Jehovah hates wanton sex, check ur guy out. Satan even promised u guys virgins. Sex orgy in Islamic heaven. Jehovah says thou shall not steal. Mohammed enriched himself with goods he stole. Arm robber, that mohammed, jehovah says thou shall not lie, checkout ur mohammed. Even allah himself lies. Shd I go on? Go on telling urself that u r retaliating. I would have said that will enable u sleep at night. Then I remembered, allah killed ur conscience.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
Anas09:
So that's what ur imams tell u, that the killings of christians and jews is for retalition? Ok. The Catholic church let a crusade against the othorman empire. So? Didn't you do a little history in school, as to know what the Muslims were doing to the world then? A group of uncivilized barbarians killing and conquering everywhere by force. Oh, you didn't expect to be stopped right?
Satan keeps telling u that the world belongs to him, you must turn everyone to him. See ur face.
Before the crusades, what did the chritians and jews did to the Muslims to warrant the wanton killings and conqering or their cities? Ur imams ofcourse won't tell u that the muslims were on rampage killing and destroying, like satan. Now u go on with the crusade propaganda. Muslims are fighting I lost battle. Never in the prophet has it been prophesied that Arabia will win. Satan ur master knows it. Why r u so particular abt killing anyone linked with the jewry? Satan has a bone to pick with jehovah.
Just list out the characteristics of mohammed, and u will see an agent of satan pure and clear. Jehovah hates wanton sex, check ur guy out. Satan even promised u guys virgins. Sex orgy in Islamic heaven. Jehovah says thou shall not steal. Mohammed enriched himself with goods he stole. Arm robber, that mohammed, jehovah says thou shall not lie, checkout ur mohammed. Even allah himself lies. Shd I go on? Go on telling urself that u r retaliating. I would have said that will enable u sleep at night. Then I remembered, allah killed ur conscience.

Lol! Another assorted foool here thinks crusades were against the ottoman empire, lol! Congrats, you've just succeeded in showing the world what a berk you are! Just piss off, silently, no need to make much fuss. When the first exclusive statement you make is a lie, then everything else becomes invalid.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by jcross19: 5:47am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Another assorted foool here thinks crusades were against the ottoman empire, lol! Congrats, you've just succeeded in showing the world what a berk you are! Just piss off, silently, no need to make much fuss. When the first exclusive statement you make is a lie, then everything else becomes invalid.
this is what your imam and scholar taught you in mosque that's only thing they can offer. An average real muslim must walk with either charms,knife,gun,bomb or grenade , infact anything arms ready to cause havoc because they are zombies to their imam and scholar.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by jcross19: 5:55am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:
http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/unworthy-victims-western-wars-have-killed-four-million-muslims-1990-39149394

Last month, the Washington DC-based Physicians for Social Responsibility (PRS) released a landmark study concluding that the death toll from 10 years of the “War on Terror” since the 9/11 attacks is at least 1.3 million, and could be as high as 2 million.

The 97-page report by the Nobel Peace Prize-winning doctors’ group is the first to tally up the total number of civilian casualties from US-led counter-terrorism interventions in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The PSR report is authored by an interdisciplinary team of leading public health experts, including Dr. Robert Gould, director of health professional outreach and education at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center, and Professor Tim Takaro of the Faculty of Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University.

Yet it has been almost completely blacked out by the English-language media, despite being the first effort by a world-leading public health organisation to produce a scientifically robust calculation of the number of people killed by the US-UK-led “war on terror”.

Please click the link for the complete story.
I just notice that 22 of may was friday am sorry that was what your imam told you in mosque , am here laughing in king salman abdullah of saudi voice , after listening to this brainwashing, next grab your cutlass started looking for your enemy of islam.I don't know its on friday when you use to perpetrate your evil like your fellow guys in kano.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 6:02am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
this is what your imam and scholar taught you in mosque that's only thing they can offer. An average real muslim must walk with either charms,knife,gun,bomb or grenade , infact anything arms ready to cause havoc because they are zombies to their imam and scholar.

Shambababa brakattaaata! Follow me then, I'm a "man Of God". Twirly dumb f*ck!
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
I just notice that 22 of may was friday am sorry that was what your imam told you in mosque , am here laughing in king salman abdullah of saudi voice , after listening to this brainwashing, next grab your cutlass started looking for your enemy of islam.I don't know its on friday when you use to perpetrate your evil like your fellow guys in kano.

Yes, because when you clicked the link, the source was an imams website. Who let this one out the zoo?
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by delishpot: 7:20am On May 23, 2015
OP, we all know that. The western world also killed blacks, indians and exterminated manx tribes in the Americas and treated them wrong. But it doeant mean people from tgise tribes that survived should go on beheading kids and bombing churches and mosques or opening fire on any white or western person they see.
But on the other hand sha, some religions and cultures practice eye for an eye. So they justify their wickedness. With........he did it first!

But sha, western world should be handlled by a stronger world sha. Dem don spoil many things. Too many things. For all I care the so called western world is sponsoring tge so called terrorists. I believe they are behind all this terror shit.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by jcross19: 7:36am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yes, because when you clicked the link, the source was an imams website. Who let this one out the zoo?
camel urine can't cure you , you need an intensive medical treatment hope the fbi are monitoring your comment on nairaland because I can sense terrorism inside you right now. Alfa your allah will flee in the judgement while your mohadog is under punishment. When you want to sleep say living God please show me where mohamMAD is now in-fact you will see the shock of your life.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by jcross19: 7:40am On May 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Shambababa brakattaaata! Follow me then, I'm a "man Of God". Twirly dumb f*ck!
you see that what am saying is true thesame way mohamMAD ran mad when he saw eclipse ahahahah lol the spirit of allah is in you.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
you see that what am saying is true thesame way mohamMAD ran mad when he saw eclipse ahahahah lol the spirit of allah is in you.

But my alter ego is only speaking in tongues. Like your "men of Fraud" do.
Re: Western Wars Have Killed 4 Million Muslims Since 1990 by Nobody: 7:47am On May 23, 2015
jcross19:
camel urine can't cure you , you need an intensive medical treatment hope the fbi are monitoring your comment on nairaland because I can sense terrorism inside you right now. Alfa your allah will flee in the judgement while your mohadog is under punishment. When you want to sleep say living God please show me where mohamMAD is now in-fact you will see the shock of your life.

Ooh! That's too bad! How I love the taste of camel urine! Tastes like plums, no! Even better, like chilled grape soda. Yummmm! Camel urine!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See the Demon In This Preacher's Heart! / Todd White - Interview - How Can We Find Our True Identity? / Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.