Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included (1939 Views)

Lagos State Launches Helplines For Suicide Attempts / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
Muslim view on suicide bombing 2014 poll
So when they tell you only a small number of Muslims support terrorism,show them this poll
It is no small number

In Nigeria 61% say suicide bombing is never justified
So there are 39% we need to fear
See it for yourselves
http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/concerns-about-islamic-extremism-on-the-rise-in-middle-east/pg-2014-07-01-islamic-extremism-10/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Mogidi: 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
A whopping 39% but in Christian communities 0.000% Christians support suicide bombing, that's why they continue to kill and maim Christians.
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by 2cato: 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
Very shocking and i hope it is true
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by 2cato: 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
Very shocking and i hope it is true. For the fear and respect of the violent nature of islam this topic must not hit front page

1 Like

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by ozoigbondu: 2:59pm On May 22, 2015
lslamic terrorist abound in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lslamic terrorist abound in nigeria

What about the Niger Delta Terrorists?

Militants & Terrorists; what's the difference? Afterall, they've been killing JTF too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by ozoigbondu: 3:11pm On May 22, 2015
Zoharariel:

Militants & Terrorists; what's the difference? Afterall, they've been killing JTF too. grin
Did the militiants blow themselves or their people up NO.

JIHADISTS

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 22, 2015
2cato:
Very shocking and i hope it is true. For the fear and respect of the [b]violent nature of islam [/b]this topic must not hit front page
...exactly sad
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Eshinwaju: 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
dis is serious....are we safe
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by abduljabbar4(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Did the militiants blow themselves or their people up NO.

JIHADISTS
So who are they killing more? More christains or more muslims?
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by stinggy(m): 4:51am On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:
Muslim view on suicide bombing 2014 poll
So when they tell you only a small number of Muslims support terrorism,show them this poll
It is no small number

In Nigeria 61% say suicide bombing is never justified
So there are 39% we need to fear

What happens to the 14% that 'do not know'? You automatically take them as threat?
@ bolded: And what exactly will this thread teach us judging from this tone

1 Like

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 4:52am On May 23, 2015
stinggy:

What happens to the 14% that 'do not know'? You automatically take them as threat?

If you don't know that killing innocent people is wrong then it is safe to group you with those that justify it
Simple logic
I wonder why the thread makes you uncomfortable
Is this an information you would wish no one knew?
Why is that?
What is the purpose of polls?
To be hidden away?
Too bad this is the internet
Things can't hide anymore
You now know

7 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by stinggy(m): 5:22am On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

If you don't know that killing innocent people is wrong then it is safe to group you with those that justify it
Simple logic
Why is that?
To be hidden away?
You now know

Not the pool madam, your tone. Obviously to taunt its followers and stir up bad blood. You're not solving any of our problem if you continue talking that way.

1 Like

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 5:28am On May 23, 2015
stinggy:

Not the pool madam, your tone. Obviously to taunt its followers and stir up bad blood. You're not solving any of our problem if you continue talking that way.

I am not here to solve any problems, never claimed to be
Just highlighting the truth

4 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Angelou(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2015
Zoharariel:

the leader of mend is also a muslim, an alhaji for that matter... his name is mujahid dokubo asari
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Eshinwaju: 5:49am On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Simple logic
Why is that?
To be hidden away?
You now know

Gbammmmmmm...... cheesy......

3 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by omenka(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Once any article paints Islam in bad light, you guys find it very thrilling and rush to highlight them. You guys are even worse than the terrorists themselves. I cringe in fear at the thought of the kind of twisted minds kids who live under your care would grow up with.

I don't know the kind of churches you guys attend, but in mine, the pastor NEVER fails to emphasise the virtues of Love, Respect, Tolerance, Salvation and of course, prosperity when need be. He don't put "Buts" when listing those to whom we should act this way towards.

You guys are a disgrace to christianity. Not even sure you are christians.

@stingy. Try to ignore some of these guys from time to time. Some of them have serious mental issues.

3 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 6:42am On May 23, 2015
i fart on allahhz face
i spit on mohamMADz grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Emphany: 6:45am On May 23, 2015
stinggy:

You must be an advanced Boko Haram not to understand the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Emphany: 6:49am On May 23, 2015
Please madam,kindly change your signature,having your name there is not a good idea,people who hate the truth are trooping in.plzzZ
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Coldfaya(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2015
I sense a fierce battle on this thread. Lemme arrange n wait.

@ topic, hmmm is all I can say for now
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by stinggy(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Forgive me then, I was wrong.

omenka:
Once any article paints Islam in bad light, you guys find it very thrilling and rush to highlight them. You guys are even worse than the terrorists themselves. I cringe in fear at the thought of the kind of twisted minds kids who live under your care would grow up with.
I don't know the kind of churches you guys attend, but in mine, the pastor NEVER fails to emphasise the virtues of Love, Respect, Tolerance, Salvation and of course, prosperity when need be. He don't put "Buts" when listing those to whom we should act this way towards.
@stinggy. Try to ignore some of these guys from time to time. Some of them have serious mental issues.
Always leaping for joy and eagerly taunting followers of such religions whenever articles like this come up.
Wonder what makes their religion better then. Worse the those they call terrorists. Arm them up and they will cause more havoc.
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by zenith4biz(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2015
C
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Djicemob: 7:24am On May 23, 2015
omenka:

@stingy. Try to ignore some of these guys from time to time. Some of them have serious mental issues.
All these BS for highlighting the truth? Do you rather wish it remains secret? Why even attack the OP? Now, who should we be scared of? Twisted minds like you or the OP?

Dude you may be a potential terrorist and we wouldnt know it.

7 Likes

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Dereformer(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2015
stinggy:

why are moslems very violent? 100% of world's deadliest terrorists are moslems. Why?
What is the correlation between islam and violence?

Please, someone should educate me.

1 Like

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2015
Its high time to reply you christians hating on Islam. I still don't understand why you guys say there's much terrorism in islam while you guys have failed to realize the terrorisms committed and envisaged in your book called the bible. You people keep saying that Quran taught killings and all that, I'm about to shut you all up. But it won't be today. I shall reply u some time later.
If islam truly promote terrorism, you think the muslims around wouldn't have killed you far back?
What else do u think would be told to someone ona battlefield against his enemies? Should he watch them and let them kill him? He would attack them and hunt them.
You think if islam teachings is all about suicide bombing, you think you'd still be alive today? You probably would have gone with the detonation.
Samson is the first Suicide killer in the world. And its in the Bible.

Get yourself ready for me, and you must find away to tell me a spade is not a spade.

Next week; is d time to reply you all. Till then.

Salam.

1 Like

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by kennyman20(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...

We're available to handle your quality glow in the dark customised wristband.. You can reach us via email.. Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com or whatsapp.. 08108009824... We offer fast delivery and best of services..

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by arbitter: 10:02am On May 23, 2015
And how many Muslims exactly were polled and where and when did it happen undecided

Ya know what nvm. I could care less.
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by soonest(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2015
Judging from what's happening world over, the stats aren't surprising to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 10:17am On May 23, 2015
Mogidi:
A whopping 39% but in Christian communities 0.000% Christians support suicide bombing, that's why they continue to kill and maim Christians.

what rubish are you posting you moslem swine
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 10:18am On May 23, 2015
omenka:

You moslem swine those figures are facts.
Re: Global Poll On Muslims And Support For Suicide Bombings,Nigeria included by Nobody: 10:22am On May 23, 2015
Zoharariel:

God Punish you wherever you are.

How can you compare the legitimate demands of the ND militants to your satanic lunatic movement?

MEND are not cowards! They never attacked civilians or used suicide bombings.

Or did you hear of MEND abducting moslem girls for the sole purpose of using them as sex slaves?

I have warned here that you moslems will want to now change the focus from the christian populated NE to the ND creeks.

But let me warn you, this time around what ever nonsense your Shiek Buhari tries in the ND in order to subdue and control our resources will lead to the permanent balkanization of this fraudulent assembly known as Nigeria.

Bring it on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Next EFCC Chairman. / Arms Deal Probe: Suspects Reach Out To Obasanjo To Intervene / Graphic Photos: This Girl Was Killed Last Night & Her Heart Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.