Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (57778 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by samueld0(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2015
My husband had a stroke a very long time ago and we have not had sex for nine years. We’re both in our early 50s and he doesn’t think I should settle for a sexless life.
We don’t want to split because we still love each other and our children are doing well. So my husband has suggested I need a sexual companion. He said I should just find sex where and when I could; only I should be discrete about it.

I wasn’t really keen at first, but the more we talked through the emotional complications of my not being sexually fulfilled, the more the idea appealed to me. I just don’t want to hurt his feelings.
Florence, by e-mail.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-sick-husband-wants-me-to-be-unfaithful/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 22, 2015
The ones wey she don do never satisfy am, she sef be another , at her age she should av forget sex

32 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by dapsin999(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmmm what a world. Your good husband is healed ijn. Amen

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Joel3(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
selfless man. I know his kind. this are people who don't want to carry others along. they don't just like others to suffer for them.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Holatunde007(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2015
Y wanting sex at 50? Oga oooo
But btw can she swear she hadn't had sex wt sm1 else during those 9yrs?
Anyway she can stick wt dat s3x device machine.........that husband thou! I no trust him, he may be playing plank on her oooo
Thou wt d information given she has stopped having s3e since she's 41yrs....body no be sugar cain na, she try ooo

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by thorpido(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
^^^She shouldn't have an urge at 50?Hormones still flow in her body.

She shouldn't find a partner.What she needs to do is get a romance machine.Her husband can also participate in the show.He still has a functioning hand and a mouth to use.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by markidoo(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2015
Get urslf a bleeping f**k*n machine ur above 50 u no lönger nid intimacy all ya need is satisfaction tk my advice or *if u dnt like dz ringtone press2*

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
How easy is it to find no strings attached sex?
If she finds some guy elsewhere maybe that one will start catching feelings someday and try to ruin her marriage for her.

But do what you must. And most importantly, try not hurt your husband with your actions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by write2obi(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
She should just get a romance mechine, Intimate relationships come with a lot of commitments and could go real bad.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nutase: 5:42pm On May 22, 2015
sick wife u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by lilmax(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2015
Her choice,but her love for him doesnt exist

3 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Chubhie: 6:26pm On May 22, 2015
All the sex you guys have been catching in every conceivable corner available when the vile of youth was dormant is still not enough

Truth be told your husband is testing your loyalty and any sign of betrayal will give him the ginger to give up. He's feeling guilty which is killing him slowly.

You need to reassure him and swore an oath of One body one heart and one soul and watch the magic of how your man will fight stroke to a standstill.*sings Sam Smith Stay With Me*

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by coolhamid(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
Where is the love? Is it not for better for worse again?? To all men outside there, May God never retire your Dickson while you are still alive ...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by okooloyun1(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by uwa1(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm. Endtime tins.

3 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
So what should we do?angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
The man just want his wife to be sexually active even at 50?
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
sweet jesus

I feel like crying reading this

father lord plz heal d sick man in Jesus name

24 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by kushma(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
Am sure he has a reason for that and if it will make d both of u happy then do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by bogolobango(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
I wonder ooh

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by kindnyce(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
DONT EVEN TRY IT OOO

IT MIGHT BE D LAST SEX U EVA HAD

BE WARNED,NO MATTER WHAT DONT TRY IT

5 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Pebcak: 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
grin grin grin

[size=18pt]But una don wait for 9years punna wey never straff for 9years wetin e dey look for again
boys go dey calculate that 9years say nna men that package go tight o grin grin grin grin
HOES WILL BE LIKE OPEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/size]
[img]http://i./9o3zww8eupvhe.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by priscaoge(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....@50? This is serious..

BTW, are u sure he really meant what he said? I mean how can a man sincerely ask his wife to bleep outside just because he is sick. I thought d oath at d alter said in sickness and in health, till death separate u both? Heheheeh I don't trust that man, he must have something up his sleeve.

Its either he's suspecting his wife is cheating on him and wanna test her loyalty or something else that is deeper. Be wise, look before u leap! This might be a setup cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nonybb: 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
This story looks like a lie to me. At the age of 50 and you are looking to be satisfied sexually. Your libido looks abnormal to be at it peak this period of your life. Why cant he use his fingers on you, and mercilessly, shaft that hole each morning. For those suggesting you buy Love Machine: shun them. Being sexually attached with an object other than a human, and your husband at best, is a demonical experimentation of evil forces. Sex objects are highly demonic, stvpid and idi0tic. Dont try it. Leave it for those possessed youths

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by maggilove(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
Don't defile ur marriage for any reason, God is ur strenght and He will see him through the sickness in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by LordVoldemort(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
His telling you to do what you already doing so whatz th is madam
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Captainswag225(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
she shouldnt do it.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by coolhamid(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:
Y wanting sex at 50? Oga oooo
But btw can she swear she hadn't had sex wt sm1 else during those 9yrs?
I doubt if she hasnt had sex with another man for that nine years, she needs to tell the truth first

2 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by dunkem21(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
grin
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Gwekzy: 6:40pm On May 22, 2015
Sex Sex Sex... na food?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / 3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.