Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere (57796 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by preciousMI1(f): 7:22pm On May 22, 2015
God's standards can't be changed to please man. adultery is adultery. I wonder why her sexual drive never die.... if she does it dat her hubby may die of heartache...
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by ralphGBP(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
grin
RedBenson:

The cause of the body stroke isnt known, if he begins to suck her aged pusssy now using his mouth, dont you think he might develop "mouth stroke" and complicate his health issue even the more?
grin
RedBenson:

The cause of the body stroke isnt known, if he begins to suck her aged pusssy now using his mouth, dont you think he might develop "mouth stroke" and complicate his health issue even the more?
lol
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by thorpido(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2015
keemaQ:
If she can wait for nine years, she can continue to wait. To those advising intimacy gadget/masturbation, you can't compare those with having sex
You can't compare but is half a loaf of bread not better than none?
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 22, 2015
Chubhie:
Nwa nna, make we meet in mama nkechi joint and do some nkwobi and manya Ocha.

Oya na, I no wan wait for you for there o! make discuss as we go take review your case.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Chubhie: 7:26pm On May 22, 2015
excellentmomma:

We heard there is a culture in Benue where husbands give their wives out as "kola" to their friends while they turn a blind eye. You haven't heard of it?
So its real? Used to think it was all rumour.

You know of any exact LGA where such is still praticised?
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by thorpido(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2015
preciousMI1:
God's standards can't be changed to please man.
adultery is adultery.
I wonder why her sexual drive never die....
if she does it dat her hubby may die of heartache...
Do you want your sexual drive to die at some stage?You need to know that there is a period in the middle ages where there is a spike in urge.I guess at that time there is a need for intimacy(not just sex).

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Chinom(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2015
keemaQ:
What do you mean by nobody can abstain from sex for 9 years ? Some people are frigid and can cope without sex for even longer period.. Sex na food?

Frigid, are women that have it once a month or thereabout, Nymphos may have it 2 to 3 times a day, everyday. So it's just a range.
FYI, sex and food ( Eating) are the only thing all living things have in common. Including plants as well. You can only suppress the urge for so long.

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Emyogalanya: 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
Oya where all those jobless and lazy men lurking around looking for sugarmummy work to do oya work don land make una start to apply
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
The ones wey she don do never satisfy am, she sef be another , at her age she should av forget sex

See me sef like to go raz 1ce in a while but not in dis kinda case. Be realistic for once. What she discussed is a real issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by allycat: 7:37pm On May 22, 2015
i am not saying she should or should not take her husbands advice its her choice and she will have to live with whatever decision that she makes. I just wonder what the relies would be like if it was a guy whose wife gave him the same advice.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by CSTR2: 7:41pm On May 22, 2015
Madamkilljoy:
If she carries out her husband's wish, there's a tendency that she will fall head over heels for the new dude and forget about her husband. Sex creates some kind of connection, a strong bond, between the participants involved. My advice: don't begin what you won't finish.
You are beautiful.
I hope you are not a kill joy in real life.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by jackpot(f): 7:42pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
The ones wey she don do never satisfy am, she sef be another , at her age she should av forget sex
will u keep quiet there before i expose ur real age! wink *no offence*
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by gmoni2(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
keep you marriage and you dignity intact by getting a Love Machine or a vibrator, your husband can can help you with the fun..
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by bornmekus: 7:46pm On May 22, 2015
Op,if u want ur husband to die,go n do it.But if u truely love ur husband n his life,kindly buy the gadgets 2 satisfy ur urge cos no man living on this planet earth will be happy 2 share his wife with another man period! What of ur husband recovering 2morow only 2 find out u have a sex partner? This is a question u need 2 ask ur self.Cos some of our decisions 2day affects us 2morow.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Abbey2sam(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:

at 50yrs?
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by ajufinz(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2015
... for better for worse, in sickness and in health has been deleted from most wedding vows today.

However, this may not be applicable for persons like this since they are in their 50s.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by mechanics(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
adeekiti:
it al depends on individual difference, i believe she's sexually active, nt all women wil enjoy sex at dat age cos d oda dey become, d less d huge.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by thorpido(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2015
50calibre:
This woman should have hung her boots long ago. Women should stay celibate once they hit 50.

My mum is in her 50s, and the mere thought of her having or even desiring sex revolts me.
Dey there.Na you get your mama body?She dey arrange herself.
Some women have urges into the 60s and there is nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Madamkilljoy(f): 8:00pm On May 22, 2015
CSTR2:
You are beautiful.
I hope you are not a kill joy in real life.
Thanks for the compliment. Am I really a kill joy? Only the future can answer that.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2015
samueld0:
My husband had a stroke a very long time ago and we have not had sex for nine years. We’re both in our early 50s and he doesn’t think I should settle for a sexless life.
We don’t want to split because we still love each other and our children are doing well. So my husband has suggested I need a sexual companion. He said I should just find sex where and when I could; only I should be discrete about it.

I wasn’t really keen at first, but the more we talked through the emotional complications of my not being sexually fulfilled, the more the idea appealed to me. I just don’t want to hurt his feelings.
Florence, by e-mail.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-sick-husband-wants-me-to-be-unfaithful/
madam, wat shud occupy ur mind is hw ur husband can b healed, u shud nt do wat he ask u to do cos i dont think he meant dat, since u love him, try seeking d face of God n meet true men of God nt fake ones to pray along with u, its nw u ave to stick wit ur husband, at age 50, i believe u ave had a nice time with ur husband wen he was hale n hearty, nw is d time to stick by him.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by CSTR2: 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
Chubhie:
All the sex you guys have been catching in every conceivable corner available when the vile of youth was dormant is still not enough

Truth be told your husband is testing your loyalty and any sign of betrayal will give him the ginger to give up. He's feeling guilty which is killing him slowly.

You need to reassure him and swore an oath of One body one heart and one soul and watch the magic of how your man will fight stroke to a standstill.*sings Sam Smith Stay With Me*
guy u make sense.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2015
JESUSchoice:
So what should we do?angry
pray 4 her, since u ar Jesus choice.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by Skmoda360(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2015
Chubhie:
All the sex you guys have been catching in every conceivable corner available when the vile of youth was dormant is still not enough

Truth be told your husband is testing your loyalty and any sign of betrayal will give him the ginger to give up. He's feeling guilty which is killing him slowly.

You need to reassure him and swore an oath of One body one heart and one soul and watch the magic of how your man will fight stroke to a standstill.*sings Sam Smith Stay With Me*
but they said marriage is for better or worse.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by dailywealth1967: 8:15pm On May 22, 2015
We Nigerian men are a very jealous lot when it comes to our wife.My sister no try am.Your husband is trying to test your love for you.See he suspects you already.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by jrerico1(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
First of all I hope they have a child, then why will she be request for sex again at that age?? I don't like the idea and it will be really foolish for her to comply. She better get machines to satisfy herself
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by andyanders: 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Joel3:
selfless man. I know his kind. this are people who don't want to carry others along. they don't just like others to suffer for them.

Senseless comment from senseless person.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
bush man grin

You don't know age is just a number?
I put it to you that she's doing it tongue
You just don't want to accept it.

It's just a number only for men not women. Almost every woman in her 50s has hit menopause, in fact I hear some as early as 45s.

Yuck!! I don't think so, I don't want to believe so. My mum is very religious and committed to God's service grin I'm confident she hung her boots long ago.
Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
What is wrong with a woman having sex at 50?

Are the posters here saying at fifty, they do not want to have sex in their marriages anymore or they will not sleep with their wives (while still sleeping about outside)

@Topic: The wife should get a vibrator to do the job and involve her husband.

She should not betray his love.

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
thorpido:
Dey there.Na you get your mama body?She dey arrange herself.
Some women have urges into the 60s and there is nothing wrong with it.

Not my mum.

It's an anomaly for a woman to have urges in her 60s, those women are freaks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / 3 Nigerian Sisters Mark #NationalSiblingsDay In Sexy Style / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.