Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Men Are Better Cooks Than Women - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Men Are Better Cooks Than Women (1592 Views)

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / 9 Reasons Why Nigerian Polytechnics Are Better Than Universities / Prisons Are Better Than Our Hostels - OAU Students Cry Out (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Better Cooks Than Women by Ruffychuks: 3:17pm On May 22, 2015
When you look at the world’s top chefs,
the majority are male. You might ask
yourself, why is this so? Well, I’ve been
asking myself this question for some time
and therefore have been making
observations at all sorts of people who
cook – friends and family, professional
and amateur cooks, famous and ordinary.
As a matter of fact, the world’s most
famous (and top earning ) chefs are men,
at least most of them. It can easily be
seen that men have far excelled in the
area of professional cooking. But how
about home cooking, are men performing
the same or better at home. I am not sure
about this… And are they (men) better
than women at every aspect of cooking?
Again, I am not sure about this, either. The question now are the better cooks amongst the men and the women.

(1) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Emerge 2nd Ever Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nig University / . / The 18-year-old Student Who Became The World's Youngest College Proffessor..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.