Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85271 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by wisemania(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2015
Edwardhead:
say u get body odor ni?
badt guy, you come want make the op dey feel bad ni?

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by TheMyth: 10:11am On May 24, 2015
So this is how nairaland females reason ... The dude is supposedly buoyant enough to help his gf in her unemployed times by giving her an allowance of 50 K , she has probably received this for more than two months . Now when its her turn to show her love and appreciation for her bf on his bday she is acting lyk an olosho who has to dash him a gift out of obligation to prevent being tagged .its the thought that counts ... what's the thought behind buying a cheapass perfume and giving it nice packaging to make it look like a good thing . Nigga if this story is true you better run her only grace is if you stink bad and a perf less than 1k Prally wouldn't even solve that .
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Modester4(f): 10:58am On May 24, 2015
How will she feel seeing this post in this forum? sometimes, we do things that are questioning. personal relationships are now for the public. Na wa o
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Adaeze003(f): 11:14am On May 24, 2015
kenonze:

She is not working.

She gets 50k monthly from me for her up keep.
The money here isnt the issue bc I earn average of 20k daily including weekends.
My disappointment is what I got in return.

We have been together for a yr, every other aspect of her life is cool but she has this poor spirit of giving which may not be peculiar to her but most ladies....inference their response to this post said it all.

I'm not tryna "bad belle" the girl or you but no matter what you earn, giving her that amount monthly is enabling her as opposed to support. You should push her to be better, to work and earn money. But anyway, what's my own? undecided lol

Secondly, when you give, don't expect much. This does not apply to giving your girl but giving in general. Give what you're comfortable with and expect nothing in return. That said, you should appreciate what ever you are given.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:26am On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

You really don't get it.... We buy ourselves boxers and singlets!..
But when u gurls want to surprise us with gifts... It doesn't go cross "boxers and singlets"... And cheap ones at that!

Let me try this one.....tell your girl from here on out that you will buy your own gifts and you won't complain anymore about cheap gifts.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
You mean your vagina was reconstructed by plastic surgeons? ;
shocked

Reading comprehension is a motherfucker! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by boma95(f): 11:32am On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Dumbo

Please stfu

The guy gives the girl 50k allowance...

undecidedstfu retardeen
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Reading comprehension is a motherfucker! lipsrsealed
I mumu small sha
I agree grin grin grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by boma95(f): 11:34am On May 24, 2015
kenonze:

See them.
Na one of them be this.

I would have said I don't blame you
But then you don't know me personally smiley
So your comment is not important undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 24, 2015
boma95:

I would have said I don't blame you
But then you don't know me personally smiley
So your comment is not important undecided

It was a reaction to ur comment but having gone through ur subsequent comments I can say u may be different.
Hope u went for church service?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by boma95(f): 11:50am On May 24, 2015
kenonze:

It was a reaction to ur comment but having gone through ur subsequent comments I can say u may be different.
Hope u went for church service?

No I did not...
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 24, 2015
boma95:

Lol
No I did not...nd u?

Still in office,
Work on some sundays, depends on situations
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by 1stola: 11:56am On May 24, 2015
boma95:

undecidedstfu retardeen
Go and fùck yourself. Rétarded tripe. Very slow to comprehend simple statement. Jobless dumbfùck imbécile.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by boma95(f): 12:02pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Go and fùck yourself.
Rétarded tripe.
Very slow to comprehend simple statement.
Jobless dumbfùck imbécile.

Stupid jobless idiot
Keep showing your stupid lazy self on NL
And wait for responsible girls to spend their
Hard earned money on you
Frustrated gigolo wink
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by CSTR2: 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
aLgoridim:
Poverty!! grin grin
lol
I am a first class engineering graduate working for a major oil servicing coy, and i also lecture in a federal university.
I can afford to give a lady N100,000 every month, but i won't.
Why?
Because it's a waste.
A smart and purposeful partner will not want me to waste money like that.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by aLgoridim(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2015
CSTR2:
lol
I am a first class engineering graduate working for a major oil servicing coy, and i also lecture in a federal university.
I can afford to give a lady N100,000 every month, but i won't.
Why?
Because it's a waste.
A smart and purposeful partner will not want me to waste money like that.
Well bro, we all look but see things differently. For the fact that it's a waste to you doesn't apply to everybody.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2015
She is indirectly telling u that u have body odur....sworShe is indirectly telling u that u have body odur....sworShe is indirectly telling u that u have body odur....swor
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2015
[s][/s]She is indirectly telling u that u have body odur....swor
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
pcguru1:

in all honesty 50k is not enough these days, i'd say u are bit ungrateful and that's bad.

my opinions have changed, i mis-read it as the lady earning 50k.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by deebrain(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
thats what i was implying with my first post

No. You merely defended the said (ie the silly response, via your post, to the Op).

Happy Sunday.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 12:59pm On May 24, 2015
deebrain:

No. You merely defended the said (ie the silly response, via your post, to the Op).

Happy Sunday.
you didnt get it thats all. If he expected more why didnt he give her to buy more to meet his high expectations not making noise about it on NL. If i get a gift from someone no matter how cheap it looks i always appreciate because they went out of their way to do something for me.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

South east Asia indeed.... You sure, you're not making this up? This is Nigerian forum.... Why the Behind?

What the point making it up? I am chinese.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
this is a private matter o
. . Private? This is confusion!.... Gender misconception! You don't knw which gender u belong to...
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
omobabaoffa:
damn true. Got 2 boxers frm my gf who make 65k a month sef. I use am once and tear am sharpally. Mtshew!!!

Sorry to hear that but at least she tried.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 24, 2015
IcyIcy:

What the point making it up? I am chinese, my fiance is nigerian. He was a popular writer here.
He was?.... Chinese my hairy deeeck!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by 1stola: 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
boma95:

Stupid jobless idiot
Keep showing your stupid lazy self on NL
And wait for responsible girls to spend their
Hard earned money on you
Frustrated gigolo wink
Dumbo fish brain shemąle
Keep being stupíd and lousy on NL
You have been noticed and we all know you.
Fucktárd from aluu community.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by deebrain(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
you didnt get it thats all. If he expected more why didnt he give her to buy more to meet his high expectations not making noise about it on NL. If i get a gift from someone no matter how cheap it looks i always appreciate because they went out of their way to do something for me.

Hmmm. I now understand you better.

I withdraw the tag "silly" i frequently used on your post to my own responses to you.

Group hug....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 1:13pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

He was?.... Chinese my hairy deeeck!

Whats wrong with me being chinese? Do I get to choose parentage?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by zefty: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
Why didnt u give her the money to buy u something more expensive

stupid comment@moana... so you expect him to give her money to buy him a gift. Am sure you are very stingy.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
IcyIcy:

Whats wrong with me being chinese? Do I get to choose parentage?
There is absolutely nothing wrong! I've had alotaf internet scams and right here...is one of it... I dnt fall for it...
IcyIcy:
We met on Nairaland
Who introduced you into nairaland?.... This forum discuss Nigerian affairs....and nothing about the world!... How did u discover nairaland and even have a fiance?.... I really dnt believe you're a chinese as you claim!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 24, 2015
zefty:

stupid comment@ moana ... so you expect him to give her money to buy him a gift. Am sure you are very stingy.
Ofcoz she is.... And she's no different from every other stingy breed....

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by boma95(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Dumbo fish brain shemąle
Keep being stupíd and lousy on NL
You have been noticed and we all know you.
Fucktárd from aluu community.

Foolish he-goat
Get a life
I wish I was from aluu
My brothers will beat you to pulpgrin
Mannerless coward cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.