Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85308 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Let me try this one.....tell your girl from here on out that you will buy your own gifts and you won't complain anymore about cheap gifts.
In other words.... Am breakin up with her... You girls don't enjoy relationships without gifts from ur men!.... Ofcoz such relationship is a NAY for a typical Nigerian girl....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
deebrain:

Hmmm. I now understand you better.

I withdraw the tag "silly" i frequently used on your post to my own responses to you.

Group hug....
grin

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

Private? This is confusion!.... Gender misconception!
You don't knw which gender u belong to...
im a man
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
Icekyng:
devil punish u
Have You Brushed Your Teeth Today? IRANU! ABASHA!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

There is absolutely nothing wrong! I've had alotaf internet scams and right here...is one of it... I dnt fall for it...

Who introduced you into nairaland?.... This forum discuss Nigerian affairs....and nothing about the world!... How did u discover nairaland and even have a fiance?.... I really dnt believe you're a chinese as you claim!

I dated a benin guy and was looking for culture knowledge on nigeria and happen nairaland show up on google, so here I am. Even though things didnt work out, we are still good friends. I hardly post much over the years, dont see why you need to raise alarm. There are plenty foreigners in nairaland anyway.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2015
IcyIcy:

I dated a benin guy and was looking for culture knowledge on nigeria and happen nairaland show up on google, so here I am. Even though things didnt work out, we are still good friends. Met my fiance here in Nairaland. I hardly post much over the years, dont see why you need to raise alarm. There are plenty foreigners in nairaland anyway.

Alarm? I'm not buying this lies tho.... You can be an American for all that u care!.... The foreigners that are here are africans.... Not far Asia... You even went down to write Edo languages and seek for its meaning!..... Seriously!.... am sorry! I don't believe you!
And you seems to be dating Nigerian guys!.... What's really attracting you to dating online Nigerians? Don't u have chinese guys in china there? I mean those bruce lee? Jackie chang? Handsome koreans dudes? What's with Nigerians?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
im a man
The correction should be on ur profile...and an official apology to all Nairalander for misleading their thoughts! And you'll literally seek for a permanent banning! ..... #winkz
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by IcyIcy(f): 2:00pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

Alarm? I'm not buying this lies tho.... You can be an American for all that u care!.... The foreigners that are here are africans.... Not far Asia... You even went down to write Edo languages and seek for its meaning!..... Seriously!.... am sorry! I don't believe you!

Dont bini guy speaks edo? Cant my ex teach me his native? You dont have to believe me and neither am I obligated to prove anything to you.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
Why didnt u give her the money to buy u something more expensive
Can u hear ursef ...guess u re in that class of girls who only take but don't give (stingy breeds). Its no longer a gift if the guy give her money to buy sometin for him, same guy who give her 50k monthly allawee ?

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Moana(f): 2:07pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

The correction should be on ur profile...and an official apology to all Nairalander for misleading their thoughts! And you'll literally seek for a permanent banning! ..... #winkz
go to sleep
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

In other words.... Am breakin up with her... You girls don't enjoy relationships without gifts from ur men!.... Ofcoz such relationship is a NAY for a typical Nigerian girl....

Awww. You want some tissues?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:

I agree grin grin grin

A lame nigga from a lame tribe. undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Teespice(f): 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
kenonze:

She is not working.

She gets 50k monthly from me for her up keep.
The money here isnt the issue bc I earn average of 20k daily including weekends.
My disappointment is what I got in return.

We have been together for a yr, every other aspect of her life is cool but she has this poor spirit of giving which may not be peculiar to her but most ladies....inference their response to this post said it all.

better still tell her that you expect her to spend all the money or most of it giving you gifts.

did she ask you to place her on a monthly allowance or did you decide out of your free will to give her allowance.

whew. I am tired of guys like you who bring issues like this to nl.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

A lame nigga from a lame tribe. undecided

But I don't really mean that sha, your tribe is awesome and I am a mumu, I too mumu sef God why I mumu like this na cry

Don't cry my dear, it's well grin grin grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by 1stola: 2:29pm On May 24, 2015
boma95:

Foolish he-goat Get a life I wish I was from aluu My brothers will beat you to pulpgrin Mannerless coward cry
Useless lousy morôn That's exactly where a lousy cúnt like you can come from. No brains No manner Worthless pig. Continue being stupíd. May leprosy infest all your claws if you quote me again. Ewu aluu.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by 1stola: 2:29pm On May 24, 2015
boma95:

Foolish he-goat
Get a life
I wish I was from aluu
My brothers will beat you to pulpgrin
Mannerless coward cry
Useless lousy morôn
That's exactly where a lousy cúnt like you can come from.
No brains
No manner
Unemployment has reduced you to a tripe
Worthless pig.
Continue being stupíd.
May leprosy infest all your claws if you quote me again.
Ewu aluu.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 24, 2015
Teespice:

better still tell her that you expect her to spend all the money or most of it giving you gifts.

did she ask you to place her on a monthly allowance or did you decide out of your free will to give her allowance.

whew. I am tired of guys like you who bring issues like this to nl.

I remember ur thread......."is jealousy part of love"
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by boma95(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Useless lousy morôn
That's exactly where a lousy cúnt like you can come from.
No brains
No manner
Unemployment has reduced you to a tripe
Worthless pig.
Continue being stupíd.
May leprosy infest all your claws if you quote me again.
Ewu aluu.

I sure will tongue
And leprosy won't do me nothing
Lemme leave you in your frustration....
Leaking mouth dude cry
I quote you no more
But grow up and get a life poor slowpoke wink
I'm too busy to be making a low life feel important....I know you have alot of time to waste....keep it rolling undecided
I quote you no more kiss
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:

Don't cry my dear, it's well grin grin grin

Lame nigga from lame tribe.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by 1stola: 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
boma95:

I sure will tongue
And leprosy won't do me nothing
Lemme leave you in your frustration....
Leaking mouth dude cry
I quote you no more
But grow up and get a life poor slowpoke wink
I'm too busy to be making a low life feel important....I know you have alot of time to waste....keep it rolling undecided
I quote you no more kiss
No I know exactly what you are ;
A frustrated retąrd
Jobless ugly shemąle
I quoted you and not even up to a minute, you replied.
How fùcked up is your miserable life?
You need a jobless immediately and i can offer you one which i know could make you more reasonable and responsible.
Come and give a rimjob. 500 per 10 minutes smiley
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by rsleeky(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2015
goryorhal:

Which kind Mumu question b this one ?
she was just bin sarcastic...can't u decode
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Teespice(f): 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
kenonze:

I remember ur thread......."is jealousy part of love"
true quite alright.
does it have any correlation with my comment?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Awww. You want some tissues?
In other words.... Ur statement...insinuated that I shld break up with her.... Btw.... She's a giver! And she's a chinese! Just like icyicy!
It seems, chinese gurls are good with giving!

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2015
Moana:
go to sleep
. . Miss I got a wife!....... Mtchwwwww....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 24, 2015
IcyIcy:

Dont bini guy speaks edo? Cant my ex teach me his native? You dont have to believe me and neither am I obligated to prove anything to you. Since you been checking my profile, you should be smart to find I have only voted for one writer all these years. Guess you go figure that out lol..
Whatever!.... And suit urself.....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2015
foxxynik:

In other words.... Ur statement...insinuated that I shld break up with her.... Btw.... She's a giver! And she's a chinese! Just like icyicy!
It seems, chinese gurls are good with giving!

So? undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2015
Teespice:

true quite alright.

does it have any correlation with my comment?

Yea,
100%.

You sound so jealous..
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Teespice(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2015
kenonze:

Yea,
100%.

You sound so jealous..

smh

why should I be jealous of someone who gives his girlfriend allowance and still expect her to buy gifts that expensive from the same allowance.

talk about the devil giving you a gift with the left hand and collecting it with the right hand.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 24, 2015
MrsChima:

So? undecided
. . Soooo... I don't do Locals....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On May 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Soooo... I don't do Locals....

I could care less.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Lame nigga from lame tribe.

lol you know I'm joking na, I no know why I mumu like this, this mumuness wey I dey see for myself don too much oo, make una help me na. I too mumu abeg! cry

I understand grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

I could care less.
. . Exactly who you are! "careless being"

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.