Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85307 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Exactly who you are! "careless being"

Careless these nuts.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2015
KingTom:

I understand grin

Go suck a drippy dick.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Krismart(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2015
Lisaflex:
shocked Op u r very ungrateful! Der's d slightest chance dt ur gf spent all she had getting dt gift u consider cheap sad...Don't luk at d cost of d gift, luk at d heart dt gave it

How I wish girls consider that too when dealing with guys
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

I wanna suck Truckpusher's big black hard dick.
Truckpusher, are you seeing this? grin grin grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:

gay.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

I'm a bloody gay! cry.
I thought you were a woman
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Careless these nuts.
. . Ok... Now u're carelessly going nuts!.... #pity
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Careless these nuts.
. . Ok... Now u're carelessly going nuts!.... #pity
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:

My diick is for one woman ,there is no way she's going any where close to my precious pipi. grin

My pipi has a comprehensive insurance. cheesy
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
My diick is for one woman ,there is no way she's going any where close to my precious pipi. grin

My pipi has a comprehensive insurance. cheesy
But she's insisting grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
But she's insisting grin
I don't run after married women, they are highway to your early grave.

Stay away from her.She loves lots of e-cuddling. grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't run after married women, they are highway to your early grave.

Stay away from her.She loves lots of e-cuddling. grin
I will sir grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
I will sir grin
My grandpa once said to me that if I want to live long ,that I should leave married women alone.

Some men will see you burn with all they got if you fucck their woman.

Too many puccies out there to mount bro. wink
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
My grandpa once said to me that if I want to live long ,that I should leave married women alone.

Some men will see you born with all they got if you fucck their woman.

Too many puccies out there to mount bro. wink
But some guys love the thrill, As a scientist I try not to be superstitious, but I must admit the power of MAGUN is strong oooo, I have seen it's work on so many occasions. Guy I fear married women pass Ebola o shocked
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
But some guys love the thrill, As a scientist I try not to be superstitious, but I must admit the power of MAGUN is strong oooo, I have seen it's work on so many occasions. Guy I fear married women pass Ebola o shocked
Buhahahaha...

If you come climb married woman nko wey never gree say she dun marry?

Bro ,I don't buy into those ideologies but my life is guided by my conscience .

Some married women wosky sha , but as a guy man , you go distant ya self - Don't be caught up in their drag net.

if your hubby can't do his job, gerrout or make him do it . grin
Mrs Chima, I hope you dig? tongue
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha...

If you come climb married woman nko wey never gree say she dun marry?

Bro ,I don't buy into those ideologies but my life is guided by my conscience .

Some married women wosky sha , but as a guy man , you go distant ya self - Don't be caught up in their drag net.

if your hubby can't do his job, gerrout or make him do it . grin
MrsChima, I hope you dig? tongue
Let me help you with her name grin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Ok... Now u're carelessly going nuts!.... #pity

Bite me.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Bite me.
. . Why not get urself a new brain?.... The one u're using right now's stupid!!!!!!!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On May 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Why not get urself a new brain?.... The one u're using right now's stupid!!!!!!!

Lame. Why don't you take your own advice nigga?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Lame. Why don't you take your own advice nigga?
. . . Dude, Try And Be Sensible!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On May 26, 2015
foxxynik:

. . . Dude, Try And Be Sensible!

Why don't you try it?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by bamirotola: 2:39am On May 26, 2015
Acekidc4:
I wish to Have a Girl like yours oh, Not Like my Girlfriend wey Stingy Die!!

She be the Definition of Akagum!! So Tight-Fisted!!
But she no stingy with her pu**y?

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2015
bamirotola:
But she no stingy with her pu**y?
Dem Born Her Well Ni?? She no fit Stingy with that one Na!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by bamirotola: 7:50am On May 26, 2015
Acekidc4:

Dem Born Her Well Ni?? She no fit Stingy with that one Na!!gringrin

Toooh lol... dem too like. am na
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Why don't you try it?
. . Dude..... Swerve!.... I'm quite busy!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2015
foxxynik:

Dude..... Swerve!.... I'm quite busy!

You are busy? Being a dumb ass? Ha!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by PrinceVictorE(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2015
Honestly you are lucky.
Many ladies only do the asking. It will never occur to them to give.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2015
Icekyng:

fool
does he need to gve her a gift afta he blesses her with free 50k /month
no vex me o

Muumuu
What is "free" 50k a month? ..... Poor boy mentality. Rich correct guys appreciate d thought behind d gift not d price tag. Step up your level.
Your insult vex mi ooo
My humble submission
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2015
Homguy:
this lady here in the real world would probably be claiming Miss Independent, probably a self acclaimed feminist fighter, with Dps and PMs to show,.

Just answer this one question: how many Nigerian girlfriends give their boyfriends 50,000 per month. They are always dependants, always expecting choice gifts but giving nothing or worthless gifts in return...and don't even mention SEX, except of course,you are a social worker.

Stop generalizing, piimp. Not all women are dependent on a man for their upkeep. Anyway your statement shows d circle u move in....classless n bigoted.
My humble submission
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
AGBb:

Pamcrest, try and understand the situation here. he gives his babe 50k monthly and gets a perfume of 1k. whr is d oda 49k. put urself in his shoes and stop being biased.

It's not bias, my brother. But should one give gifts n expect something in return? It has nth to do with d price tag but that she made an effort should be encouraged. I think we all shd learn to appreciate whatever someone gives or does for u, no matter how little.
And who told u d 50k solves ALL her needs.....so she must have extra? We don't know their situation n we have heard only from d bf....we don't know d whole story oooo.....he could be lying joor.
My humble submission
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

You are busy?
. . Yeah am busy knocking off f00ls like you from quoting me!..... #uppercut
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

Yeah am busy knocking off f00ls like you from quoting me!..... #uppercut

Bish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.