Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) (85270 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2015
Boy, You are very lucky to have such babe
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 26K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2015
1stola:
This thread go sweet

Where is searching4lovee when you need him grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by deinmaafie(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
All I see is the REASON behind the gift.

This is the best gift a guy with body odour should get from a love one
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by dinachi(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2015
I keep saying this stop being nice to girls! It doesn't pay. The worst are broke ass girls. They are poor in spirit and poor in their minds and pocket. Imagine you put a girl on a 50k monthly allowance from your pocket and all she could do was buy you a 1k perf on your birthday. It is better you put that money to good use in supporting motherless baby homes and destitutes. That is where you get real heartfelt gratitude and unlimited divine blessings.

3 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by dmola(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2015
Lisaflex:
shocked Op u r very ungrateful! Der's d slightest chance dt ur gf spent all she had getting dt gift u consider cheap sad...Don't luk at d cost of d gift, luk at d heart dt gave it
Wmn!!!!! The way U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl reason eh! I cnt comprehend

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 23, 2015
400billionman:

So you give her N50k every month ?

You must be earning N500k .

Getting a good girl is very rare. It took me almost forever. The babe I am dating now buys me clothes, undies, fruits and food. I no dey recognize any other girl..

Nah my time to enjoy .

I dont earn 500k monthly but something close to that.
I do give her 25k every 2wks.
I have a friend that dont spend like that but gets more in return
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by CSTR2: 2:44pm On May 23, 2015
The only thing that got me in the story was that he gives the GF 50K every month.
If that is not madness , then i don't know what is.
If the girl is smart, she would eat you well and then dump you before she gives birth to stupidd children courtesy of you.

6 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by sulakishop(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
If you are not happy with a little gift, the biggest gift won't satisfy you. Be grateful.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by dmola(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
Edwardhead:
say u get body odor ni?
Op tht na another matter u no ladies cn b cunning with der gift ......
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by okonelfg(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
Guy tank dat ur galfrnd wel wel, she too try waaaa..come c my gal na me stil dey give her gift during my birthday....

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
dinachi:
I keep saying this stop being nice to girls! It doesn't pay. The worst are broke ass girls. They are poor in spirit and poor in their minds and pocket. Imagine you put a girl on a 50k monthly allowance from your pocket and all she could do was buy you a 1k perf on your birthday. It is better you put that money to good use in supporting motherless baby homes and destitutes. That is where you get real heartfelt gratitude and unlimited divine blessings.

Kai
My guy don vex.
Bur remember we must marry one day.
And we are expected to marry our GF

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by watchindelta(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2015
girls are d must stingyyyyy living things on earth. still wonder why!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by CSTR2: 2:48pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

lol.
Even if you earn a million everyday, it dosen't really matter.
What specific productive service does your GIRLFRIEND render to deserve 50K every month.?

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 2:49pm On May 23, 2015
Op, don't be ungrateful. I would love to see d kinda gift u give this lady sef. But if u don't appreciate d perf, then return it naa....instead of embarrassing her here. If she does this kinda thing to u, d menfolk will call her ungrateful, greedy, not wife material...so what do we call u now?
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by dmola(m): 2:50pm On May 23, 2015
unikazzy:
learn hw to appreciate things.......with ur response to her gift for u....even if she buy u d most expensive things in dis world u won't still appreciate it........ undecided
Long hissssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by tammie24: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
Did u expect her to spend 50k on u?
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
oloriooko:
Nairalands front page has now become a home for hobos and senselessness.
What has this piece of trash got to help or contribute to national development.
What has gone wrong with Seuns mods?
This is simply silly!

U too take life so serious.
Haba!
NL has sections by section,
Each contribute threads that make up FP

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
Why didnt u give her the money to buy u something more expensive
what are you saying? @Moana he gives her "girlfriend" allowance of 50K per month can't she save up to buy something worth it. What a stingy girl. My bf doesn't pay me allowance cos I work for it, yet I make sure I buy him something he'll appreciate on his special occasions.

5 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by oloriooko(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

U too take life so serious.
Haba!
NL has sections by section,
Each contribute threads that make up FP
So is this funny or romantic or what?
Buy nail and gbam you hit the FP, mshewwww

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by enellinoh(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
angry
kenonze:

.......guy ur lie fit make blind man see.... angry
kenonze:

.......guy ur lie fit make blind man see....
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:

Kai
My guy don vex.
Bur remember we must marry one day.
And we are expected to marry our GF

Don't know hw old u re, bt GF ain't d same wit wife, u can spend 1M on ur wife tats ur cup of tea, bt giving a girl 50k allowee , guy grow up

During my early 20's my uncle will always say, d money u spend on Eating, buying clothes, Giving your family is nt waste, bt d money u spend on a girl is totally waste cous u can't account 4 it

d girl jst after ur little money

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Iyoreigodo: 3:02pm On May 23, 2015
IcyIcy:
Is it really true nigerian ladies dont buy gifts for their men except boxers and singlets or is it just a joke?
Its no joke o.... On my bday my babe come my house fully dressed and told me to take her out. I asked why n she said cos its my bday. Not even 50naira handkerchief was a gift for me. And since then I don resign myself to fate that am still single

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Kingbilo(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
you ever heard of sarcasm?

Lol. See this one trying to cover up her ignorance with ignorance undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by cao(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
kenonze:
She visit with this well sealed gift.

Was eager to know the content.
Got disappointed at the end.

Guess what it is.....
I'm still wondering why I would be guessing when it clearly states it's men's perfume* in the first picture...I thought this was going to be a misdirection - instead of perfume, it was a hand-made card or some really lame coupon for a hug or something...

*okay...I understand that said perfume is highly questionable, but I'll say the same thing I said when my brother got me highly questionable perfume - oh well...it's the thought that counts.
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
soe:
mumu boy..so why r u still with her? Na Konji go nab u one day grin grin grin
Hehehehehegringringrin Konji Bawo?? Dem No Born her Well to Stingy Reach that Side!!
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Felaak47(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
I wish to Have a Girl like yours oh, Not Like my Girlfriend wey Stingy Die!!

She be the Definition of Akagum!! So Tight-Fisted!!
we re in the same shoe bro, mine to is Akagum.

1 Like

Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by dmola(m): 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
Pinkylilly:
what are you saying? @Moana he gives her "girlfriend" allowance of 50K per month can't she save up to buy something worth it. What a stingy girl. My bf doesn't pay me allowance cos I work for it, yet I make sure I buy him something he'll appreciate on his special occasions.
Finally sm1 with a different thou απϑ nt a stingy ass mofo's na ur HuBBY u go marry o
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2015
Felaak47:
we re in the same shoe bro, mine to is Akagum.

Heheheehehegringringrin
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
what i am trying to put across is be content with what you get, how do u know she didnt use all she had to buy that gift?
Moana... U r dangerously beautiful
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by MrsChima(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2015
aladenimi:
how do u av se3 with her?hope she's not stingy to that level?Lol!!!

Sex isn't everything undecided
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
killerman47:
what kind of secret does Beyonce Have?
what an empty post
Re: See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) by millionboi(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
Moana:
Why didnt u give her the money to buy u something more expensive
hmmm.....shie u r expectin a man 2tek u as wife?....posibly a nairaland dude,u r a real wife material....hissss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.