Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC (12204 Views)

Shiite Members Stage Protest In Abuja, Demand The Release Of El-Zakzaky (Photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by lalasticlala(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2015
The crisis bedeviling the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is showing no sign of abating despite the resignation of the party’s National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu and the Board of Trustees Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih, as protesters are currently at the national headquarters of the party, demanding the resignation of all the members of the National Working Committee, NWC.

It will be recalled that the party has not known peace since it lost the 2015 general elections to the All Progressives Congress, APC, with stringent calls for the resignation of the national leadership of the party, over what some of the callers described as the complicit activities of the leaders in the way and manner the elections were lost.

It will be difficult for Buhari to fix Nigeria in four years – Anglican Primate
However, the NWC members, rising from a closed-door meeting yesterday with President Goodluck Jonathan, vowed not to resign. Speaking on behalf of other members of the NWC, Prince Uche Secondus, the acting national chairman of the party, said he and other members will not resign because they were duly elected.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/22/breaking-protesters-storm-pdp-secretariat-demand-resignation-of-nwc/

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by vybrant(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
I know i'm first to comment but i'm not going to make much fuss about it

mayb its because i'm mourning a dead party called PDP
undecided

20 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
Great...

It started with Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, PhD.....over 52% of the electorates sacked him through the polls on March 28, 2015.

It took Fayose and Akpabio and a few handful party hierarchy to dislodge Muazu and Chief Anenih.

It would take a handful of party sympathizers to sack the entire NWC before Monday next week.

PDP actually had a weak foundation all along and Nigerians didn't know. They could have been thrown out of power before Umaru Yar'Adua and Jonathan came some years ago. The party ruled with arrogance and too much gra-gra.

We have experienced one of the most weak and wicked leadership in the country since independence.

This Jonathan government sef angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Bonapart(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
Who's sponsoring these ones... Apc i dey clap for una o
As if they can do better if they get the chance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by MUMINATED(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
Working committee that are not working,IDI AMIN my hero,ORUBEBE my role model cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
Less that 2 months after losing an election the killer party is ready to disintegrate

Thats what happens when people are joined together by greed and chop I chop

Once the money that binds them together stop they all fall apart

20 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Mynd44: 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
But come ooo. Isn't there an easier way for them to ask then to resign via the party's constitution? All these noise is giving one headache jare

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by okooloyun1(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Burger01(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2015
PDP.. People Deceiving Party. As far I'm concerned, PDP is dead cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ammyluv2002(f): 3:46pm On May 22, 2015
Staged

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by iyatrustee(f): 3:46pm On May 22, 2015
I saw them on my way out earlier today.

You can tell from their appearance that they were paid or how does the resignation of the NWC of PDP directly affect the lives of these guys?

10 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by 9jvirgin(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
PDP is cursed. No sensible person will support PDP and Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ozoigbondu: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
They should all resign for a new leadership to come in.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Paid protesters undecided

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Beremx(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Who cares?

7 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by benedictjohn(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
Eya!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ekim004(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
nt surprised pdp z a replica of walking dead nd just a clap of d hand can make dem crumble 2 dust
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Elslim: 3:47pm On May 22, 2015
hahaha... dead party
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by braine(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
ok
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by philtex(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy sad kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by DanceVille: 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
Nice move people(protesters)...
PDP, that's just the beginning...
#Seasonal_Movie!
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by chibas: 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
Total overhauling is needed in other to position for opposition politics.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Acekidc4(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2015
*Keeping Mute* Nothing to Say On this!!
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by zimoni(f): 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
Yeah.

Let them resign.

The party needs restructuring.

It is well.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ennysuccess(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
Gbese don show
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by ultrazone(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
sjwjw
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
Ok...
I have resigned since naa
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by misterchris(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
ok
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by phransix147(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by Abugab(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Hired crowd
Sour losers
Failed party
Extinction beckons for PDP, resignation of NWC or not.
How did the protesters get to Wadata plaza with the fuel crisis, I am sure they suffered and laboured to get there and yet they are protesting over PDP instead of issues affecting them.
Sycophants
I pity my people for their greed
Nonsense....
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC by spako4(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Failure is an orphan
Once biggest party in Africa has crumbled like a pack of cards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Delaying Cabinet Expansion / Afenifere, PANDEF, YCE Kick As Osinbajo Says Nothing Can Separate Nigeria / Lagos Re-opens Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.