Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Yoruba Girls Are Clean - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Girls Are Clean (2030 Views)

Black Girls Are Pretty But Somali Girls Are Prettier / Girls Are Too Stupid Funny Pics For Facebook Whatsapp / Are Yoruba Girls Dirty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girls Are Clean by tpiadotcom: 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Of course, they are clean. One thing i hv noticed in Nigeria is that we like spreading lies and we r easily brainwashed by our older generations and we fail to make our own observations
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by 2cato: 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
noah91:
Of course, they are clean. One thing i hv noticed in Nigeria is that we like spreading lies and we r easily brainwashed by our older generations and we fail to make our own observations
clown. Must you tell us why dont you all us to have first hand experience about them?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by laurenjones: 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
We all know yoruba pple are dirty pple. full stop.

'

'

'Land Owner
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=laurenjones post=33997375]We all know yoruba pple are dirty pple. full stop.

And ur tribemen clean? u r an ignoramus. Come to ajegunle n see for urself. It's a pity almost all the slums we hv in Lag n IB are dominated by ur people.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by laurenjones: 4:38pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=noah91 post=33997628][/quote]

you mean those fat, dirty tribal mark looking yoruba females born to live in Face me i slap you rooms you see around Agege area. tHEY look filthy and loud bro.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=laurenjones postyou mean those fat, dirty tribal mark looking yoruba females born to live in Face me i slap you rooms you see around Agege area. tHEY look filthy and loud bro. [/quote] And ur tribe doesn't have girls like that too?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
if u can't condone them, then leave their land, atleast u would stop seeing them

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by tpiadotcom: 5:12pm On May 22, 2015
**silence**
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by laurenjones: 5:15pm On May 22, 2015
noah91:
if u can't condone them, then leave their land, atleast u would stop seeing them

which land?? Ogbeni, they said your Ancestor Oduduwa came down with a rope?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by missKiffy(f): 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
Of course they are, a lot of people like to generalise
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by missKiffy(f): 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
2cato:
clown. Must you tell us why dont you all us to have first hand experience about them?
See someone calling another person clown with this your gbaguan, who is the real clown here
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by missKiffy(f): 5:25pm On May 22, 2015
The funniest part is that am serving here in Abia, you need to see how dirty some of them really are, and they will be the first to say yorubas are dirty as if they don't have dirty people too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2015
laurenjones:

which land?? Ogbeni, they said your Ancestor Oduduwa came down with a rope?
Atleast we hv an history(myth) but u don't. Lost tribe of israel indeed. Bunch of bastards n rootless generation

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 22, 2015
missKiffy:

See someone calling another person clown with this your gbaguan, who is the real clown here

I wonder oooo. I actually tot I was d only 1 seein it
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by oboy3(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2015
Yoruba girls are clean

shortest joke ever,bwahahahaha
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by totit: 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
missKiffy:
The funniest part is that am serving here in Abia, you need to see how dirty some of them really are, and they will be the first to say yorubas are dirty as if they don't have dirty people too

My brother, aba and it environment says it all.
Ibo people are the real dirty people grin
Make I show u prove/pix?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by missKiffy(f): 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
totit:

My brother, aba and it environment says it all.
Ibo people are the real dirty people grin
Make I show u prove/pix?
You don't have to grin I know Aba wella

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
U don't know them. They are always forming victims. They want other tribes to be perfect and they are far from perfect. Remove d dirt in ur eyes b4 removing others'. They condemn everything abt d southwesterners when it is too obvious they are better
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2015
I think cleanliness is a personal thing and not tribal. However, I must say, some are very dirty, some igboa too are very dirty and of course the Hausa's.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by laurenjones: 11:50am On May 25, 2015
noah91:
Atleast we hv an history(myth) but u don't. Lost tribe of israel indeed. Bunch of bastards n rootless generation

see all of them. Dirty dey even smell for this thread sef.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by noah91(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2015
laurenjones:

see all of them. Dirty dey even smell for this thread sef.
Then u r also dirty for being in a dirty thread. Which forum ur dumb head people fit create? Onye ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by mekzyjoe(m): 2:49am On May 30, 2015
noah91:
Then u r also dirty for being in a dirty thread. Which forum ur dumb head people fit create? Onye ara
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Clean by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2015
Op,i will have to assess you first before I decide.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Yoruba Baby Names With English Meaning / How Receptive Are Nigerians To African Americans/"akatas"? / The Great Oba Of Benin Joins His Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.