Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (36569 Views)

Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Saint Obi To Give Fans N100k Recharge Cards On His Birthday, Fans Hail Him (pics / PHOTOS: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Card On The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
Is he mocking the recharge card sellers or what? We must joke with and take everything for granted in this country. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2015
geedeex2:
I want to see him hawking gala and water
ah!
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Abelmoscus(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2015
Oh! So it was kcee I saw this morning. Na wah oo....... I no even recognise am, poverty get as e dey take change person o

1 Like

Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
I may be wrong...but i think MTN just showed support for street hawking... grin
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
Eyaaaa
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by okeyfx(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2015
MTN twitter account just confirmed he was giving them free to his fans not hawking them
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2015
Working for his millions. All na wash!
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Jwhizzy(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2015
The hustle is real innit!
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by themodernman: 5:42pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
The star singer is a brand ambassador of MTN, who recently renewed his contract with the firm. Kcee shared these pics via his instagram page. He's pictured hawking MTN cards on major streets of Lagos.

https://instagram.com/p/2_HVccRK-4/

Man must wack strategy. Nobody even send am....wey tinz hard...lols
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by themodernman: 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Na so bro na where man dey work him dey chop

God bless ur hustle

Daz why oyinbo ppl dey call am work-chop
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2015
Soon KCEE go launch "Spyder" and u go dey do d mentally tasking work of "how KCEE do am?"

Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
PARTIAL DEY FOR THIS NAIRALAND WALAI, I POSTED THIS STORY 30MINS BEFORE LALASTICLALA,YET THE GUY FIRST ME REACH FRONT PAGE, GOD DEEY O O
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by uchwar1: 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...this star is not even recognised ...imagine all passengers are not even interested in "hailing" him.

Things are going out of hand under this government.

Stars are now hawking recharge cards in daylight.....starless sef
u be bad belly...jealousy
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
Saw the dude this morning on my way to work. I said this dudr looked familiar just couldnt place his face.

Lol. The hustle ls real....
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by HCrown(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
ur hussle has bin rewarded with buzzlin Moni....... hail u bro
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by vickylois(f): 7:01pm On May 22, 2015
Good.
Fits him perfectly.
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by myklangelo(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2015
ego ya ka o na-aguko

The first Igbo language blog is out..... visit, have fun and share. let us promote our language. www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...this star is not even recognised ...imagine all passengers are not even interested in "hailing" him.

Things are going out of hand under this government.

Stars are now hawking recharge cards in daylight.....starless sef
how u wish u were him
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by MellisaBrown1: 9:37pm On May 22, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Melissa Brown, And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com).OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2015
Video shoot undecided
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by kenoz(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
First it was Iyanya with customized cake after he renew his contract with mtn. Now, its kcee, hawking their recharge card. Who is now coming next ?
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Paitty(f): 10:09pm On May 22, 2015
Kcee had to accept the terms n conditions,.. else they might terminate his contract

Sharp guy,.his hustle is really paying
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by seunfape(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2015
this one fit am pass.hm just dy waste hm time in music industry him for join hawking of recharge card industry. dont quote me,am tryin to advice.
Re: Kcee Hawks MTN Recharge Cards On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2015
dis guy will soon run mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun / Rotimi Buys His First House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.