Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

EPIC: See The Medical Report A Doctor Wrote For A Corper (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / EPIC: See The Medical Report A Doctor Wrote For A Corper (photo) (8269 Views)

Story: The Poem I Wrote For You / When A Doctor Tries To Outsmart An Engineer / The Medical Doctor And The Helper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPIC: See The Medical Report A Doctor Wrote For A Corper (photo) by buccal(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
Thats the height some corpers go so they won't get posted to a state.I don't blame them sha.if I happen to get posted to borno,I wil tell the doctor to write illnesses that soyinka and Patrick will find incomprehensible. the doc's name is jafar.if anyone sees him.tell him he did a good job

Re: EPIC: See The Medical Report A Doctor Wrote For A Corper (photo) by DrMuzoic: 4:59pm On May 22, 2015
Prevention is better than cure

(1) (Reply)

Selina Tested Episode 17 Lightweight Entertainment / Best Of Jokes From Nightnurse! / The Lord's Prayer In Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.