Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja (16996 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Goldenheart(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2015
Onajevwe:
Nice one from Goodluck Jonathan.

In other news, the job search by "yours sincerely" is still on. The Soul and Body are still far apart.

Somebody, help "Somebody"!!!!

Your Qualification get as e beeee...

the gods told me you wish to want to work in an oil company

grin
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by aviazuva: 5:36pm On May 22, 2015
What is military radio station?
and what will they be broadcasting?
are we trying to politicize the military?
One day they are going to form their own political party.
when they start leaking the sugar we put in their mouth nobody should complain

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Ufranklin92(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2015
Dsimple:
The clueless President of all time, why now?
what have u been doing?
does this worth commissioning by u?
even my school radio was commissioned by commissioner of education .
How much is d project mr clueless one .....
Wallahi our money don suffer for Nigeria.
we are tired of u pack ur loggage and leave muntulla.
Hero my yanshhhhhhhhhhh.
mtcheeeewwwwww

clown shocked
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by aviazuva: 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
Pavarottii:
If they leave this man he will commission something every week, till the year runs out. Sambo just commisioned some last weeks also and still have the feeling that time will not allow him commission all the project he started. Don't worry presido, POSTERITY will judge you.
No worry, my presido... YOU ARE THE. MOST PERFORMED president ever in the history of Nigeria. But hatred and tribalism has eaten up the citizens of Nigeria.
Carry GO! President ever in the history that affected all sectors of the republic.
Most democratic leader in the history of Nigeria and has also lead an example for other part of the continent and africa to follow.
People say he is corrupt but even when the National assembly has majority as opposition, none of the members from senate to reps have brought a corrupt case that is directly connected to him. Because they all know the truth.
Wish the incoming government best of luck and to carry the vision of One Nigeria like their predecessors did. If not they will run into problems. Just my candid advice.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless GEJ.

Abeg you get fuel?
What is the cause of this scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Onajevwe(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
Goldenheart:

Your Qualification get as e beeee...

the gods told me you wish to want to work in an oil company

grin

Bros for now anything that can reunite body and soul is fine.

cheesy
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Justicealh3(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
Na waitin oga jona see?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by fartkay(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2015
GEJ all d way. ova 5 people walking for him,3 got to otueke. just recieved 2 at my community around 10 a.m today in adagbabiri. walking for the man of peace
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by ZYZZA: 5:46pm On May 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
Yeeessss!!!....FTC grin grin grin grin I am dedicating this platform to Tawa my neighbour's housemaid, For no one satisfy me as she does grin grin grin grin

Otuoke straight

Make sure you pay the petrol marketers before going back to Otuoke o!

Petrol is sold 200 per litre in my area...Which is just too much.....

Jonathan!!! Do you understand?? grin grin grin grin

Buhari my Hero

Osinbajo my role model

Fasola my niqqa

Amaechi my guy
pls let this madness no carry you enter market o or there is no going back
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Holyfield1(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2015
ZYZZA:
pls let this madness no carry you enter market o or there is no going back
Eeyaahh sorry!.....Hope the native doctor in ur village is still so much agile nd active....I'm just asking cox ''TONIGHT YOU SHALL RUN MAD''......So shall it be unto you...Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Spidermon: 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
This radio station would have saved dem IBB, Abacha and other coup plotters the stress of commuting to NTA back in the days.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by ZYZZA: 5:56pm On May 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
Eeyaahh sorry!.....Hope the native doctor in ur village is still so much agile nd active....I'm just asking cox ''TONIGHT YOU SHALL RUN MAD''......So shall it be unto you...Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!
devil comot for road o I carry holy gost.tell your people GODd pass them. Witch
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by bola4dprec(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
Yeeessss!!!....FTC grin grin grin grin I am dedicating this platform to Tawa my neighbour's housemaid, For no one satisfy me as she does grin grin grin grin

Otuoke straight

Make sure you pay the petrol marketers before going back to Otuoke o!

Petrol is sold 200 per litre in my area...Which is just too much.....

Jonathan!!! Do you understand?? grin grin grin grin

Buhari my Hero

Osinbajo my role model

Fasola my niqqa

Amaechi my guy
Tawa abi ? No problem I will disclose you today

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Holyfield1(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
ZYZZA:
devil comot for road o I carry holy gost.tell your people GODd pass them. Witch
Lol.....Was kidding too
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Holyfield1(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
bola4dprec:
Tawa abi ? No problem I will disclose you today
Lol
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by amakaobiemeka: 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
Pavarottii:
If they leave this man he will commission something every week, till the year runs out. Sambo just commisioned some last weeks also and still have the feeling that time will not allow him commission all the project he started. Don't worry presido, POSTERITY will judge you.
No worry, my presido... YOU ARE THE. MOST PERFORMED president ever in the history of Nigeria. But hatred and tribalism has eaten up the citizens of Nigeria.
Carry GO! Best President ever in the history that affected all sectors of the republic.
Most democratic leader in the history of Nigeria and has also lead an example for other part of the continent and the world to follow.
People say he is corrupt but even when the National assembly has majority as opposition, none of the members from senate to reps have brought a corrupt case that is directly connected to him. Because they all know the truth.
Wish the incoming government best of luck and to carry the vision of One Nigeria like their predecessors did. If not they will run into problems. Just my candid advice.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless GEJ.
rubbish, ur uncorrupt hero don eva declare him asset since 1999? Ask him why he dreads it?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 22, 2015
Onajevwe:
Nice one from Goodluck Jonathan.

In other news, the job search by "yours sincerely" is still on. The Soul and Body are still far apart.

Somebody, help "Somebody"!!!!

Let number 2 come up before Bachelors degree.
Also, just say postgraduate studies in .....

So you mean no job yet oga? How we go do na?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
emmalezy:
President Jonathan today commissioned the Armed Forces Radio station in Abuja. The Radio station will be received on 107.7FM and is expected to churn out LIES AND BULLSHIT of the Nigerian military and their operations. More photos from the commissioning after the cut...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/photos-pres-jonathan-commissions-armed.html
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by 989900: 6:41pm On May 22, 2015
You've got to give the president kudos for this.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
rubbish, ur uncorrupt hero don eva declare him asset since 1999? Ask him why he dreads it?
When u don't know something, u ask. He did just before he was sworn in to be acting president in 2010, just ask he was required to before he enters office. So ask if u don't know, next time.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 22, 2015
emmalezy:
President Jonathan today commissioned the Armed Forces Radio station in Abuja. The Radio station will be received on 107.7FM and is expected to provide balanced, fair reporting of the Nigerian military and their operations. More photos from the commissioning after the cut...

SOURCE

Jonathan looks very stiff and unpresidential. This man lacks confidence. Thank God, May 29 is not faraway.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Bluffly: 6:55pm On May 22, 2015
emmalezy:
President Jonathan today commissioned the Armed Forces Radio station in Abuja. The Radio station will be received on 107.7FM and is expected to provide balanced, fair reporting of2007227831 the Nigerian military and their operations. More photos from the commissioning after the cut...

SOURCE

Of all things the Nigerian Military is only concerned about reporting what they desire to the society leaving the needy which is to make the NM technologically sophistiated in terms of proactive defence and warfare machineries.
Of course they can not tell us negatives through this medium but rather that which will make them shine when they are actually not shinning. Anyway it is still good to implement initiatives.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by amakaobiemeka: 7:04pm On May 22, 2015
Pavarottii:

When u don't know something, u ask. He did just before he was sworn in to be acting president in 2010, just ask he was required to before he enters office. So ask if u don't know, next time.
are u this dull? He can write anything and keep it within the confirment of his political appointee who have no say. A public assest declaration is that which is thrown open to the public who act as the watchdog and get to also see the part2 of the declaration when the president is existing to knw what he acquired.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
are u this dull? He can write anything and keep it within the confirment of his political appointee who have no say. A public assest declaration is that which is thrown open to the public who act as the watchdog and get to also see the part2 of the declaration when the president is existing to knw what he acquired.
I laugh at u! Cos u r contradicting urself. Has he exited yet?
And why don't uh say buhari should declare his also since he is just assuming the office. But even when GEJ has done his, u still give excuses. Now I know u r just hating and being tribalistic. I don't talk to such. Please don't quote me again.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by nightmile: 8:10pm On May 22, 2015
Misplaced priority...
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Muhammedmurtala: 8:12pm On May 22, 2015
Radio station is not something new that will take the whole president to commission when we should be talking of state of the art planes trains refineries and technologies but radio station wow ..meet mr expensive wazobia fm
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Ochinex(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
rafcrown:
ANOTHER CLUELESS COMMISSIONING/PROJECT?

Ur father is clueless and brainless
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by BabakforU(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2015
cool[b][/b]@Holyfield! U no get scense @ all! 4 una villiage wea u cum 4rm no respect abi? I'm nt even sure u hv a villiage cos if u do, u no go dey talk any hw! Goodluck Jonathan is d nw hero of africa n nt even u or anybody can do anytin abt it! Bastard
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by amakaobiemeka: 6:47am On May 23, 2015
Pavarottii:

I laugh at u! Cos u r contradicting urself. Has he exited yet?
And why don't uh say buhari should declare his also since he is just assuming the office. But even when GEJ has done his, u still give excuses. Now I know u r just hating and being tribalistic. I don't talk to such. Please don't quote me again.
yeah he declared his assest but never made it public, making it public is the main thing. And if gmb doesnt declare his assest and make it public for u to see as he has done thousands of time b4, i would curse him
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by pontirock(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
PrinceVecllin:
I will miss Dr Ebele.
Were
Re: Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja by Jhosh(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
pontirock:
Were
sule

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration / Dogara Congratulates President Buhari At 75 / My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.