Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

One Of The First Few Tests For Buhari On Assumption Of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The First Few Tests For Buhari On Assumption Of Office (555 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / My Husband's Priority On Assumption Of Office -aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The First Few Tests For Buhari On Assumption Of Office by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
My thought on Fayose's impeachment brought about certain questions. One of which is 'would Buhari throw his weight behind the impeachment of Fayose on or before 6th June ?'
Others questions are: 'If the Ekiti people say no to Fayose's impeachment, won't it amount to gross disrespect to the majority of the Ekitis?'
If Buhari stay sincerely neutral to let the constitution have its way, won't the Yoruba APC see Buhari as a betrayal for not supporting their course?
If the honourable members decides to carry out the impeachment outside the assembly, would Buhari's government recognize such impeachment?
I am just full of several possibilities. I am actually indifferent on the impeachment plan but I pray that the wish of the majority prevails.
Re: One Of The First Few Tests For Buhari On Assumption Of Office by Ezerbullet(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

US Jails Nigerian, 31 Over Internet Scams. / People Trekking Everywhere!,is GEJ Still The Peoples Hero?! / Enugu Trekker Shocked By Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.