Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? (2540 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by SunnyJ2: 6:21pm On May 22, 2015
business gurus, what business can I start with empty pocket? No insult please!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
suicide bombing

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by oppybouy(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2015
alms Op.....start begging for alms

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by knightsTempler: 6:25pm On May 22, 2015
Taylor86:
suicide bombing

Lol

You no be bether person oh grin cheesy

But the op self, i tire for you oh, are you trying to be funny or what?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by VickyRotex(f): 6:26pm On May 22, 2015
Empty pocket? That means no shishi?

Okay, Agbero!!! lipsrsealed angry

But if you had said, you had like #2000 to #5000, then I'd say learn a skill and build on it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by KINGSNEEZE(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
Picking pocket
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by JAkpayen(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
SunnyJ2:
If you have an idea, write it down. Market the idea to someone with the "dough" with strong terms of contract, and see the money come.

Tip: You can write a very classic story for Nollywood production.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Paulscholari(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
I guess nothing... But if you have Internet data you can still do something.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Wat you need is biz Idea. . If you ve biz Good Idea investors will come. .
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2015
There is a business if you can write excellently well. Contact me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by adexsimply(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2015
Highway robbery ...zero capital.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by sleeknick: 7:29pm On May 22, 2015
Paw-paw smuggling...
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by eluquenson(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2015
If you can sell your phone, I mean probably your android phone, with the cash you can start something.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by wisolf(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2015
The business of stealing,killing and destroying..u turn devil's apprentice be that.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by BlackBaron: 8:47pm On May 22, 2015
You have to turn a skill of yours into a service that people might pay money for...

Writing, IT skills, etc

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2015
adexsimply:
Highway robbery ...zero capital.

he will need capital to buy or rent Gun grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Akdams(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2015
SunnyJ2:

@SunnyJ2..... without much ado there is a business you can. If you don't have the money you have something much more important - TIME.

Join me on whatsapp - 08087329004 quote this thread and we will discussed further.

But if you also lack time well.... I will rather say don't bother then.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by lilmaydee(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Empty pocket? That means no shishi?

Okay, Agbero!!! lipsrsealed angry

But if you had said, you had like #2000 to #5000, then I'd say learn a skill and build on it.
which skill can one learn with 2k or 5k?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by DOOSNAS(m): 1:09am On May 23, 2015
U can also sleep in house is part of business.or better still u can go to www.joblesspleople.com. Am sure u will get ur answers there....thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 23, 2015
Nigerians are funny. starting a business with an empty pocket is easy. Go to the park and start doing conductor for all this buses. A day you will be paid 1k plus the money wea you thief without your oga knowing. After the month end, you will be 31k richer..But you must know how to smoke KENYA weed so your voice will be very thick..
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Generica(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2015
blogexpert:
How can I contact you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by sirneyo2005: 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
job man(bricklayer helper)
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by afanide: 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
Starting Importation Business with Just 20k is as good as Starting it with an Empty Pocket.

http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Port-Harcourt
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
blogexpert:
I write excellently well oo
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by samseen02(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2015
You can follow this blog to get free business ideas http://www.wealthmeans..com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by emosruthp: 1:32am On May 24, 2015
You can start up without a kobo by registering with Fiverr, for further inquire ring; 08067551607 or email me at rutee07@gmail.com, to your success, thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Messilistic: 7:58pm On May 24, 2015
SunnyJ2:
try home service laundry. Locate pple who are too busy to wash and iron their clothes. U can be making close to 50k a month if u network very well. My friend pays his washman 6k per month. Imagine if u have up to 10 client. If ur wise enuf, u can expand....
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by 2dice(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2015
Okies.... Come help me guap my weeeeD ... I will pay u cool cash weeekly
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by tomgabriel: 12:12am On May 25, 2015
Arm Roberry
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by Akdams(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2015
lilmaydee:
which skill can one learn with 2k or 5k?

4k is enough.
Join me on whatsapp - 08087329004 quote this thread and we will discussed further.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by barry40: 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
Sell your talent. You don't need a dime to start.

Re: What Business Can I Start With Empty Pocket? by utytill(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=JAkpayen

Tip: You can write a very classic story for Nollywood production.[/color] @ JAkpayen... PLS MORE LIGHT ON THIS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longrich 3rd Anniversary Car/house Award / Zinox Computers / Unbelievable! Ghana Cedis (gh¢) Has More Value Than Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.