Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

DELETED - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / DELETED (2770 Views)

Computer Repair And Sales / Pls Who Know Any Computer Repair Training Center In Minna / Computer Repair Gurus Help Me!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by 12345DKO(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
DELETED

1 Like

Re: DELETED by Leopantro: 7:33pm On May 22, 2015
Why don't you learn it yourself and start making money.
Go to www.ifixit. com and learn how to repair the following
1. Mac computers
2. Tablets
3. Phones
4. Computers
5. Game consoles
6. Cameras

You can go through YouTube for detailed videos on anything you want.

After watching an electrician replace a blown fuse in my xbox, for which I had to pay him N5000, I bought a soldering iron and a voltmeter and now replace it myself.

Teach a man to fish....

1 Like

Re: DELETED by 12345DKO(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2015
Leopantro:
Why don't you learn it yourself and start making money.
Go to www.ifixit. com and learn how to repair the following
1. Mac computers
2. Tablets
3. Phones
4. Computers
5. Game consoles
6. Cameras

You can go through YouTube for detailed videos on anything you want.

After watching an electrician replace a blown fuse in my xbox, for which I had to pay him N5000, I bought a soldering iron and a voltmeter and now replace it myself.

Teach a man to fish....
Thanks bro
Re: DELETED by bright1985: 10:20pm On May 22, 2015
call or whatsapp me 08064404857
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
12345DKO:
Please if you know where I can learn how to repair laptops and desktop system in Lagos on the mainland, kindly post it here. Even if its where I will have to be somebody's boy I do not mind, I just want to learn how to repair systems.
NB: I DO NOT WANT ANY COMPUTER SCHOOL OR COLLEGE WHERE THEY WILL JUST COLLECT MY MONEY AND TEACH ONLY THEORY. I WANT 1000% PRACTICAL PREFERABLY WHERE THEY REPAIR SYSTEMS DAILY.
THANKS.
If you cannot get somewhere to learn why not get a video tutorial like i did.But one problem you will encounter is the mega bytes to use to download. But never worry I got it packaged for you in dvds. If you are interested check my signature below or link me on whatsapp
08173169429. I now fix my laptops for myself and also use the skill i learnt to buy systems online that do not work and fix and resell with good profit.
check the link below in my signature for details
Re: DELETED by 12345DKO(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
efuks:

If you cannot get somewhere to learn why not get a video tutorial like i did.But one problem you will encounter is the mega bytes to use to download. But never worry I got it packaged for you in dvds. If you are interested check my signature below or link me on whatsapp
08173169429. I now fix my laptops for myself and also use the skill i learnt to buy systems online that do not work and fix and resell with good profit.
check the link below in my signature for details
Thanks
Re: DELETED by sotall(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2015
12345DKO:
Please if you know where I can learn how to repair laptops and desktop system in Lagos on the mainland, kindly post it here. Even if its where I will have to be somebody's boy I do not mind, I just want to learn how to repair systems.
NB: I DO NOT WANT ANY COMPUTER SCHOOL OR COLLEGE WHERE THEY WILL JUST COLLECT MY MONEY AND TEACH ONLY THEORY. I WANT 1000% PRACTICAL PREFERABLY WHERE THEY REPAIR SYSTEMS DAILY.
THANKS.

As a computer engineer, I would advice you look for a physical location and learn the skill instead of downloading videos tutorials.
This is because system repairs is a complex skill and there are so many things that a video tutorial won't teach you. Also, before you can gain the confidence of working independently on someone's system motherboard, you will need to be tutored physically by a competent engineer for many months. This is because, some problems require you to work on the motherboard of a phone or laptop, and if you don't know what you are doing, you may end up killing the board and that means you gonna buy a new one for the customer
Re: DELETED by 12345DKO(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2015
sotall:

As a computer engineer, I would advice you look for a physical location and learn the skill instead of downloading videos tutorials.
This is because system repairs is a complex skill and there are so many things that a video tutorial won't teach you. Also, before you can gain the confidence of working independently on someone's system motherboard, you will need to be tutored physically by a competent engineer for many months. This is because, some problems require you to work on the motherboard of a phone or laptop, and if you don't know what you are doing, you may end up killing the board and that means you gonna buy a new one for the customer
Thanks for the advice. I will do just that.
Re: DELETED by BelieveTech(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2015
12345DKO:
THANKS.
. Kindly call or watsapp my office is in computer village we will teach you all that yu need to become a successful computer engr 08136537584
Re: DELETED by sodiquisty(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2016
pls what are the things i need to known before i enroll for computer repairing ..
Re: DELETED by sodiquisty(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2016
pls what are the things i need to known before i enroll for computer repairing ..

(1) (Reply)

Hp PROBOOK 4520s For Sale / Can I Remove A Virus Without Antivirus Software? / Help ! My Computer Cannot See My Dvd Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.