Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Benefits Of Having A Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Benefits Of Having A Dog (1381 Views)

MUST READ: 10 Surprising Benefits Of Having A Dog You Didn’t Know About / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / Benefits Of Having A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Having A Dog by Prodeegee(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2015
Having a dog comes with a lot of benefits. From Health to Social and many other parts of your life.

Dogs are lovely animals, they love endlessly and selflessly and give a selfless service to their owner and the home.

I will further break down the benefits of owning a dog into categories.

Health Benefits
Social Benefits
Home Benefits
Security Benefits

HEALTH AND SOCIAL BENEFITS

Regularly walking you dogs helps you keep fit, as well as your dogs. So you can make your dog your fitness trainer. smiley
Patting a dog Lowers your blood pressure.
Improves loneliness and helps you recover from trauma. for those who live a lonely life, getting a dog just might help you.
Children with dogs are more courageous. From experience children with dogs are more brighter and more social. they also learn faster and aren't scared.
Having a dog Lowers the chances of falling sick and also increases the chances of recovering from illness.
Increases your level of serotonin and dopamine , making you feel good and calm.
Assistance dogs like 'seeing eye dogs' and 'hearing dogs' help those who have mantal or physical disabilities.
Owning a pet can teach a child about the responsibilities of life and mutual trust. By feeding and exercising a pet, children can also develop an understanding of daily care. Children with learning difficulties can also benefit from interaction with pets.
Dogs can raise your spirit and sense of well-being.

HOME AND SECURITY BENEFITS

Burglars are scared off by your barking dog/s. Using your dog as your home security system saves money and prevents burglary.

Dogs can differentiate between the sound of their owner's car engine and other vehicles passing by.

Dog can be trained for personal/home protection. This sometimes is more reliable than human securities.

A dog will do anything to protect its owner, even if it would cost its life.

Now aren't dogs just wonderful?

http://talkpawsng..com/2015/04/benefits-of-having-dog.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2015
Dogs r annoyin...
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by kuzee(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Dogs r annoyin...
lmao grin
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by mrking3(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2015
Seun will push this to front page! He's a lover of Dog! ....
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by pussygotlips: 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
I love dogs,

thanks for inventing doggy style.
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by TrishaP(f): 8:06am On May 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Dogs r annoyin...
Without sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by arcbay(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2015
TrishaP:

Without sentiment.
Why is it that trishap won't post a comment on any other person's thread asides prodeegee's. Hmmm, I forsee a NL wedding coming up soon....

Prodeegee, nice write-up anyway.
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by Prodeegee(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2015
arcbay:

Why is it that trishap won't post a comment on any other person's thread asides prodeegee's. Hmmm, I forsee a NL wedding coming up soon....

Prodeegee, nice write-up anyway.
Lol...b seeing things there. Nl wedding ko
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On May 23, 2015
They are just adorable.
I love dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by tafolayan90(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2015
I pray when I grow up God should give me more money I will train more dogs I love dog so much
Re: Benefits Of Having A Dog by Prodeegee(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2015
tafolayan90:
I pray when I grow up God should give me more money I will train more dogs I love dog so much
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Animals Are Tranported In Portharcourt To Owerri / See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Itself For Family By Killing Four Cobras / 5month Sable Male Gsd Fr Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.