Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning (22365 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by patrotic9gerian: 7:21am On May 23, 2015
midolian:
I hope and pray this thing goes to Akume eventually.. He has maintained a clean slate both in his political career and his private life. 'A man of sterling quality,.Akume rather than loot the treasury when he was Governor of Benue State, unleashed an avalanche of development in all the facets of the socio-economic endeavours of the state such that between 1999 and 2007 Benue State became a beehive of activities and a very pleasant home for all tribes and religious groups to thrive among the natives harmoniously'. Plus his contributions right from the day I know him has always bn meaningful. He is experienced and honest.
He is the kinda person Nigeria needs as the senate president @ this critical moment.

Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by pdrefurb: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
midolian:
I hope and pray this thing goes to Akume eventually.. He has maintained a clean slate both in his political career and his private life. 'A man of sterling quality,.Akume rather than loot the treasury when he was Governor of Benue State, unleashed an avalanche of development in all the facets of the socio-economic endeavours of the state such that between 1999 and 2007 Benue State became a beehive of activities and a very pleasant home for all tribes and religious groups to thrive among the natives harmoniously'. Plus his contributions right from the day I know him has always bn meaningful. He is experienced and honest.
He is the kinda person Nigeria needs as the senate president @ this critical moment.

which clean slate?which benue are u talkn about?I guess is the one I hail from cos akume did noting...he shared the state treasury
Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by Obynolee(f): 8:40am On May 23, 2015
midolian:

You are a sycophant,praise singer and one of the problems of this country,what was Akume's achievements in his 8 years in office in Benue state apart from using 2 billion naira to rebuild the food basket of the Nation at Wurukum when it was destroyed?.No light,water,road,no single company rather busy selling the old ones such as Benue Cement,hotel etc.Please tell me his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by ArodeTsolaye: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Akume has been played. APC can zone presidency, VP etc but not Senate Presidency because Akume is not muslim and not from the core north. I laugh in Akamu. kamkamkamkamkam!
Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by ggiz: 1:20pm On May 23, 2015
kokoA:
stop lying.. Akume was better than Seswuam, but he didn't do all the things you mentioned there.
Guy don't mind him Jare, he said he unleashed avalanche of development in all facet of socio-economic development n can't pin point to anything meaningful he has done 4 d state. Benue people have been very unfortunate with credible leadership since 1999.
Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by kokoA(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2015
ggiz:

Guy don't mind him Jare, he said he unleashed avalanche of development in all facet of socio-economic development n can't pin point to anything meaningful he has done 4 d state. Benue people have been very unfortunate with credible leadership since 1999.
probably one of his girlfriends benefited from the famous "Akume thankyou" car gifts the oldman was dishing out to young ladies who agreed to grace his bed at that time.
Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by olutunde12(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2015
Pls why are these muus or what ever they call them banning every one who makes comments against apc? You better ban me for life on your forum patapata.
Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by LydayBobo(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
Dear Akume, from May 28th Nigeria is another country. No more zoning simple
Re: Senate Presidency: Akume Disagrees With Tinubu, Akande On Zoning by FynBabe(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2015
You are kidding, right? How do you know all these? What developments did he give to Benue peoplev please, always ensure that you say exactly what you know. All these things you wrote about Akume are not true.
midolian:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough / Ghali N'abba Dumps APC For PDP / Simon Ekpa Threatens Banks Over INEC Materials & Scarcity Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.