Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me (54955 Views)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 12:20am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D relationship is void ab initio
False pretense
Wait make Buhari enter so u jail her join people weh thief money

hahahahahah

welcome back from BAN
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by luluosas(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2015
You are a gone. Who gave you the right to mount her when you haven't paid her bride price? Repent of your sins now and accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and personal saviour, for the Kingdom of GOD is at hand.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 12:21am On May 23, 2015
lies.... the blogger made up the story... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 12:22am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

hahahahahah

welcome back from BAN
pls introduce yaself, dunno u
undecided
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by xtervaganza(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2015
Do you have a big d1ck? If no, shut up and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 12:26am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

you are a big fool for signing "no sex " agreement when she is not a Virgin

your are big fool for complaining she is using butt pad and bra.

If he is a fool then u are his colique.

Just read your comment to yourself and you will see the definition of stupidity and immaturity boldly engraved on it.

If you know that you are incapable of making sensible comment then u can as well STFU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by czarr(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Come! How much trouble you wan buy? #500 own no belle full ds night shey?

If I dash you e-slap ehn, ur destiny go reset. My candidate don lose Miss Nairaland o, na para mode I dey. No near me o, I get hot-temper.
no Mata how the temper hot reash,e no fit boil yam....-- sanusi et al

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Segadem(m): 12:28am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided

haba! Mr man die die now
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by MrBasketball: 12:29am On May 23, 2015
byrron:

If he is a fool then u are his colique.

Just read your comment to yourself and you will see the definition of stupidity and immaturity boldly engraved on it.

If you know that you are incapable of making sensible comment then u can as well STFU.

Don't mind that silly guy, he love showing his level of ignorance.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Gliterz: 12:31am On May 23, 2015
U would have waited 2yrs more after maraige b4 agreeing to have s*x
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by MrBasketball: 12:31am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided
No sense in your comment, just the aim of FTC.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by czarr(m): 12:31am On May 23, 2015
ajalaolanr:
Tell the biatch to Ferk off, why would she deceive such a holy , wise owl like you! That's what you wanna hear right!

I think she should be the one to let you go for being gullible and foolish, all pun intended!!

The fact that you did not notice her pads "front and back" during those moments of hugs, kisses etc makes you very unwise, immature (from your comments) and unready for marriage.

Also, your being "pressured" to marry is a fine recipe for disaster after you get married. It's a divorce in the making.

I wonder why and how nairaland allow these mundane topics and issues make front page!
.....he agreed to a no sex relationship,and you expect am make im come de do science of deduction for ha front and back,na Sherlock Holmes?... shoro niyen?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by czarr(m): 12:33am On May 23, 2015
cut the guy some slack.....women and deception,, eve you done see wetin u start?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by leonard4real(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html

@eddyland I tot u have complained dis on facebook!!! Well just passing bye
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Mega2010(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:

no mind d akpa amu

woman no fit come my house 3 times i no fvck am

unless say as a guy i dey for period
Most comments I read on Nairaland shocks me,when I open such profile,it's always you,why?who is asking you this one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by ajalaolanr(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2015
czarr:
.....he agreed to a no sex relationship,and you expect am make im come de do science of deduction for ha front and back,na Sherlock Holmes?... shoro niyen?

Key words in my post are , hugs and kisses not sex and sex
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2015
Op. Its simple. Carry the artificial breast and yansh go show ur people and pictures of her not wearing those things to compare with the ones of her wearing it so that your decision of not going ahead with the marriage go dey concrete

Shikena! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by NobleG1(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2015
Walk away now!

Abstaining from sex is not a healthy lifestyle choice for most people. Sexual desire is normal and healthy, and it isn't a good idea to not satisfy it until getting married. You may rush into marriage just to have sex, which is a bad idea.

I believe that sex before marriage is ok for couples in a committed relationship, who are of age and capable of making responsible decisions. Marriage should be commitment for life or at least for the long-term. Many couples are not ready to take this big step and should wait until they are definitely ready for marriage. Therefore having sex can be a good gauge for whether the couple is ready for a marital commitment.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Zeddicus001(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2015
to those useless guys who are abusing this guy for signing no sex marriage agreement... dou should not commit adultery"" isn't that not part of biblical commandment... what did God said about adultery"" bastards will not enter lord congregation"" isn't that not part of biblical"" what is bastard if you actually know? a bastards are someone who were born before marriage even after the marriage that child remain bastard... so 99% of christian just prepare to rust in hell cos you disobey your scripture law for the sake of fashion and modern world.. you were filled with lies that Jesus died for u those not guaranteed you to do anything that you like. it those not guaranteed you to choose law to follow and ignored others.... brother what you did was the right thing ,no sex marriage but she should have showed you her real self before, to me small breast those not matter just pray that she will love you and be there for you and pray for good children in life that is all I can tell you

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by mikron(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2015
u really fall bad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by bobbykay1(m): 12:46am On May 23, 2015
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by charlesucheh(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2015
Hence, make sure Olamide's ; "she carry front! She carry back" turns your everyday recitation" so you mean if ur wife's boobs aren't like pawpaw, u'll cheat on her? Let me ask you one question, what if along the marriage, she encounters one biological change or the other that decreases the size of her boobs to that of an AGBALUMO fruit( african star apple) or a TANGERINE, will it still be FOR BETTER FOR WORSE?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by charlesucheh(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2015
eddyland:
I have been dating this girl for about a year now and I had made up my mind to settle down with her. I really like her because she is exceptional in all ways and from a good family.

When we started dating, she told me of how she would like to honour our relationship by not having sex before marriage. Although, she told me that she is not a virgin. I accepted because well I am 32 and she is 25 and I am "desperate" to get married.

Some how along the line of our relationship after we had our formal introduction, we got carried away and we agreed to have sex.

It was then and there I noticed that my fiancee had very tiny boobs and her behind is flat. All the while, she has been wearing stuffed bra and butt to accentuate the stuff. I really like this babe, but I am not sure I can stand a girl with small boobs especially. My parents are pressuring me to get married plus we've had our introduction. I don't want to cheat on my wife in marriage

Source: http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/my-fiancee-used-butt-pads-bra-to.html
Hence, make sure Olamide's ; "she carry front! She carry back" turns your everyday recitation" so you mean if ur wife's boobs aren't like pawpaw, u'll cheat on her? Let me ask you one question, what if along the marriage, she encounters one biological change or the other that decreases the size of her boobs to that of an AGBALUMO fruit( african star apple) or a TANGERINE, will it still be FOR BETTER FOR WORSE?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2015
'Sex' or 'No Sex'
That's deceit at its peak
This kind of lady can kill you overnight.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Senjuchiha: 12:57am On May 23, 2015
Mtschewwwwwwwww

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by kellychrys: 1:07am On May 23, 2015
hmmm, ladiessssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 1:12am On May 23, 2015
Those kind girls will say"I like a honest and Godfearing man.Whereas she no honest one bit.
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Nobody: 1:21am On May 23, 2015
trustedward:
Bring her make I pump am for u..we Don warn una about all dis no sex till after marriage bulshit but una no go hear...u see Ur self nw..
Any girl who tells a guy that"No sex till after marriage"means she has hidden agenda.It either she is hiding her slippers bo.obie from him,she has one bad craw craw in her yansh,she is not clean down there or her yansh is full of stretchmark.Why cant I taste garri to know if it's ijebu or aba before I purchase?
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by Duru009(m): 1:51am On May 23, 2015
You don't make such mistake in this computer age.

The girl is lot smarter than you. Nobody marries nowadays without knowing what you are marrying even pastors have taste what thy marrying. U have made the biggest mistake in the century.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by pressplay55: 2:14am On May 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Echat book, only you one buy two plots for front page, denying others good lands to build their dream homes. Ur case dey court o!

Back to the topic, wetin eye find na him eye see. If you hadn't presented urself like one who's booty freak, I guess she wouldn't av faked it for you. It's your dinner man, enjoy it. Agreement is agreement, u don agree to marry her irrespective of her boobs & booty. wink
there is nothing like agreement again, he agreed to marry a lady with big yansh and big breast, but now the big yansh n big breast is not there, agreement cancelled.
Infact he should charge the matter to court for false pretence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by preciousMI1(f): 2:20am On May 23, 2015
she's a fraudulent BAE. .... put her behind bars
Re: My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me by mmsen: 2:53am On May 23, 2015
Your fault for not choosing a girl based on her character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / "Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.