Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? (951 Views)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by remiseyi(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]Ever wondered what your reaction will
be like when, during sex, your partner
calls you by another name? Would you
stop the sex, slap or break up with him
or her??
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2015
It means you are hitting her like that person so it's time to change gear and increase to beat the guy so that she won't go to him again.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2015
It means at dat moment, u don't exist in her world grin...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by remiseyi(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
It means you are hitting her like that person so it's time to change gear and increase to beat the guy so that she won't go to him again.

Hmmmm...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by Enegod(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2015
My former partners(17 of them) have done that but they go biblical and yell name like "OH GOD" so I don't get too worked up about it undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by remiseyi(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2015
Enegod:
My former partners(17 of them) have done that but they go biblical and yell name like "OH GOD" so I don't get too worked up about it undecided

...talking about someone else's name...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2015
Na dat day she is going back to their village. Abi bawo?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by MrsChima(f): 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
If we are sexing I would be horrified!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
It's perfectly normal. I wouldn't even think about it.

I once called my sister by my friend's name . . . . twice . . . . consecutively . . . my friend is a guy.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:04pm On May 22, 2015
It cud be a mistake or he's used to the ''person' b4 he met u',,just overlook it but i won't tolerate it if it happens the third time.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2015
Teeempakguy:
It's perfectly normal. I wouldn't even think about it.

I once called my sister by my friend's name . . . . twice . . . . consecutively . . . my friend is a guy.
This goat doesn't even have a girlfriend!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Partner Calls You By Another Name ?? by remiseyi(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2015
Drabeey:
Na dat day she is going back to their village. Abi bawo?

Isn't that too far ??... You may caution her the first time though

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Ways To Say "I Love You" Without Using Words / Exam cheating / See The Wedding Of The Century!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.