Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Please Can Anyone Help With This - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Can Anyone Help With This (545 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me With This? / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Mac Softwares: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Help With This by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2015
Please does anyone know how to hack into a Mikro Tik Hotspots with an android phone?
At my brother's place of work, the hotspots there are open and strong, but once I connect, it brings a page for username and password in order to log in into the hotspots.. Is there a possible way to bypass this step? would appreciate any help
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With This by Ezedon(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2015
ask them the password, that's the best way
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With This by Hawlahscho(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2015
Criminals Everywhere. sad SMH
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With This by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 22, 2015
Ezedon:
ask them the password, that's the best way

I've asked o... they won't tell me because the username and password is unique to each person, so If I know your password or log in with your account, you the owner of the account won't be able to log in till about 15 minutes till I've logged out.. so they're all trying to protect it
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With This by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 22, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Criminals Everywhere. sad SMH
shoro niyen?

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Game Of Deals – 6 Hours Of Huge 80% Discount / How Increadible! Photos: Meet An Ingenious Nigerian Boy Who Built A ‘dublix / 9 Free Applications Each Undergrad Ought To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.