Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? (33654 Views)

7 Reasons Why Students Fail WAEC Exams Every Year And How To Avoid Them / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2015
My people, is this fair? What can we call this-wickedness or incompetence?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Princecalm(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
they always want us to rack our brains.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by mdbissalla(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2015
Princecalm:
they always want us to rack our brains.

for those dat hav brain to crack

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ladyteska(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2015
You are very correct.... na when i been see waec questions naim i know say them neva teach me maths....VERY unfair

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2015
So many teachers and lecturers of Maths are involved in this nefarious act. Apt-lifting of tough but never-taught questions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by frankman365(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2015
I remember one teacher in secondary sch that used to do same thing. "We no de gamble maths" according to him. I still respect him though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Princecalm(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
mdbissalla:

for those dat hav brain to crack
and that is the moment the students starts telling the invigilator that they were not taught.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2015
Princecalm:
and that is the moment the students starts telling the invigilator that they were not taught.
You are right. But hw many of them will summon that courage? They are afraid of being victimized. Exams questions vetting system in schools has either collapsed or become ineffective

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by xpac01(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2015
That's why exams can never be true test of a man's intelligence.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Princecalm(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2015
ProfDumbledor:

You are right. But hw many of them will summon that courage? They are afraid of being victimized. Exams questions vetting system in schools has either collapsed or become ineffective
that is it, things hardly works properly here.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
Ha ha this is true! Ha ha

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2015
Govt and other authorities concerned shud seriously look into this matter with a view to nipping it in d board

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 1:33am On May 23, 2015
This is so true!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by 3ace(m): 4:08am On May 23, 2015
Incompetence- you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by benuejosh: 6:04am On May 23, 2015
But seriously I wonder how people say maths is difficult. It a matter of understanding, being logical, thinking fast. Ok let's see this

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by fairprince(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2015
Very common in FUTO ooooo. Lecturer go do example with small calculation. Na d same simple one go dey for notes and handout. Assignment na die! That is not all oooo.When u come see exam question, u will be wondering the correlation btw the lecture notes and the wicked calculations imported from nowhere. Na only God help us graduate from dt school with good grades.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Pheals(f): 7:33am On May 23, 2015
That exam question
in which occupation will i apply it to when i reach employment age

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Bonapart(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2015
grin grin
I notice this in my primary six
And they will say they're testing our intelligence

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2015
nama p class mates
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Burger01(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2015
benuejosh:
But seriously I wonder how people say maths is difficult. It a matter of understanding, being logical, thinking fast. Ok let's see this
^^^
Lol. That na abstract mathematics?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Maczeelly(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2015
I don't think so......Laziness caused it
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by HonourablePomk: 10:10am On May 23, 2015
LOL when will mathematics grow up to solve its own problem

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2015
Then you prove this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 23, 2015
Study ahead of the class...
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by philusaau(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2015
YES OF COURSE
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by prettyJoy22(f): 10:11am On May 23, 2015
Lol that's maths for you...thank God say I no get anything to do with any serious maths again cheesy
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by redcliff: 10:11am On May 23, 2015
Princecalm:

Lmao.. wats the invigilators biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) / Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) / Covenant University Vs Uni Ilorin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.