Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ladies! Ask Me Questions. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies! Ask Me Questions. (675 Views)

I Am A Doctor From America. Ask Me Anything. / Ask Me About How To Get A Leg Or Arm In Nigeria. / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Ask Me Questions. by houseofphreedah: 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
Nairalander Women/Ladies/Girl Ask me questions on:
SPA TREATMENT
BODY TREATMENT
SKIN AND FACIAL REPAIR
Intimate Issues with products for hygience and love making
How to be better on bed .

I am ready to answer you freely.
Re: Ladies! Ask Me Questions. by gregkuika: 12:35pm On May 23, 2015
Plz I had hot water burn on my right leg early dis year,m worried cos my skin is still white after peeling n its takn so much time to heal.plz wat do I do to get my skin back to its normal complexion
Re: Ladies! Ask Me Questions. by Kokolett(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2015
Pls I'd like to know more about removing unwanted hair through waxing.
Re: Ladies! Ask Me Questions. by houseofphreedah: 1:49pm On May 25, 2015
gregkuika:
Plz I had hot water burn on my right leg early dis year,m worried cos my skin is still white after peeling n its takn so much time to heal.plz wat do I do to get my skin back to its normal complexion
What you just have to do is to mix original Shea butter and coconut oil together, then rub it on the leg.
After that you can order for House of Phreedah GLOWING & MOISTURIZING BUTTER, you can order it from here: http://houseofphreedahbodycare.com/index.php/shop/pagination-testarea/moisturizing-the-body-detail

Re: Ladies! Ask Me Questions. by houseofphreedah: 1:55pm On May 25, 2015
j
Kokolett:
Pls I'd like to know more about removing unwanted hair through waxing.
Though hair provides insulation to our body, they can also affect the perfect look of a person. Unwanted hair on the visible areas of the body like hands, feet, face and back are one of the main cosmetic problems faced by many women. Unwanted hair growth occurs due to imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications or due to pregnancy. Though there are many latest techniques such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc. Waxing is the recommended method.

For your waxing you can contact House of Phreedah at 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
08037018772, 07036493053.

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Nigerian Ebola Fund Scam:warrant Of Arrest Issued In Abuja / JARO: An Innovative, World Class Medical Record System and Hospital Portal! / Chronic Waist Pain & Back Aches Cure: Waist Protector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.