Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. (4011 Views)

See What GEJ Tweet And The Reply He Got From Angry Nigerians / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by asamaigho(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2015
evanscheck:
Before u conclude... take a break.. now I dnt think jonathan is the problem. Dat man has a good heart. I think u shud blame the pple dat jonathan put there to work for him...there are the theives spoiling jonathan's regime..he can not do it all. Maybe he made he made d wrg choice of workers .i just pray that buhari shud get it right cos d heat has turned on us.

whatever happend d power to hire snd fire.

abeg
dont spoil my day with dat clueless excuse.
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by idupaul: 9:49am On May 24, 2015
Shortyy:
åsshole. just the weave i wear cost more than your outfit
Rabbit face...Cheap ass weave no de hide... You weave is cheap just like U.
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Gbawe: 10:00am On May 24, 2015
evanscheck:
Before u conclude... take a break.. now I dnt think jonathan is the problem. Dat man has a good heart. I think u shud blame the pple dat jonathan put there to work for him...there are the theives spoiling jonathan's regime..he can not do it all. Maybe he made he made d wrg choice of workers .i just pray that buhari shud get it right cos d heat has turned on us.

Are you guys not tired of this sad, pathetic and discredited excuse? As leaders bask in the glory of success they must also be held responsible for all that goes wrong under them. Is GEJ selecting the right/wrong caliber of people to work for him not his responsibility entirely for which he must receive praise or damnation respectively if his appointees succeed or fail? Who put those hopeless people in the position to feck up Nigeria horribly? Do you know, as one sad example that indicts Jonathan horribly, how many damning revelations and investigative journalism reports exposed Allison-Madueke as extremely corrupt and destructively irresponsible over the past 4 years? What did GEJ do but shield her at every stage so that the wicked woman could go away unscathed to act with more brazen impunity? The truth is that GEJ supported the stealing, corruption and misrule of his appointees openly. They all glorified in showing Nigeria they were corrupt misrulers and did not "give a damn" what we thought. Please face the truth my friend. It shall set you free.

2 Likes

Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by mikolo80: 11:51am On May 24, 2015
ayodejisure:
Politics apart, Sentiment apart, tribalism apart.
let talk reality.
Am already feeling d heat. imagine, i bought
fuel at N250 per/litre just to power my generator
due to total power failure. Within 6years, GEJ
has put Nigeria into $60billion debt dat is N13trillion without interest.
if GMB is to repay d debt at N5B per year without interest, it will take 278 years to repay d loan. Chai
even generation unborn has been used to acquire
loan by GEJ. within 6 yrs, Nigeria economy has been paralise. What have we and generation unborn done to deserve this wickedness. God help us to survive this.
We sold our birthright for mess of pottage
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by mikolo80: 11:54am On May 24, 2015
evanscheck:
a good heart yet did not listen to his ppl abi which mumu no de read paper or watch tv or radio
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by gambit10: 4:31pm On May 24, 2015
Shortyy:
die already scumbåg. GEJ won't kill himself for you people
Ok bish....
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 24, 2015
idupaul:
Jonathan useless sha ,, very useless , the worst president ever

This was what people said of IBB, he was evil genius, then they welcomed Abacha. Three years down the line Abacha was the most corrupt leader ever. Then Abdusalam came. You all shouted hurray. One year later Abdusalam was accused of emptying the treasury. Then came OBJ. After 8 years, OBJ was called all sorts name. He sold all off all national asset to himself and his friends. He embezzled $16b PHCN fund. Now it GEJ. I predict that in 3 years time, you will still come here to lament Buhari's failure. In fact the people are already lamenting that they are broke before assuming office.

Three years ago, GEJ begged you to accept gradual removal of subsidy, you refused. Today, you are begging them to remove it. Some people really lack foresight.
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by idupaul: 5:54pm On May 24, 2015
Xetima:

This was what people said of IBB, he was evil genius, then they welcomed Abacha. Three years down the line Abacha was the most corrupt leader ever. Then Abdusalam came. You all shouted hurray. One year later Abdusalam was accused of emptying the treasury. Then came OBJ. After 8 years, OBJ was called all sorts name. He sold all off all national asset to himself and his friends. He embezzled $16b PHCN fund. Now it GEJ. I predict that in 3 years time, you will still come here to lament Buhari's failure. In fact the people are already lamenting that they are broke before assuming office.

Three years ago, GEJ begged you to accept gradual removal of subsidy, you refused. Today, you are begging them to remove it. Some people really lack foresight.

What did he do with the partial subsidy he removed in 2012 . Even if every single known subsidy was removed Jonathan still wouldn't have achieved anything.. For ur info I was his supporter in past but realised the guy was not it

1 Like

Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Shortyy(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2015
idupaul:

Rabbit face...Cheap ass weave no de hide... You weave is cheap just like U.
K. go and die
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by idupaul: 5:00pm On May 26, 2015
Shortyy:
K. go and die
Please Die first
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by josieboy: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Shortyy:

and you son, are a hypocrotical bastård. bye

Only if ur prostitute mother used condom all these wld ve been history ... Basta\rd..
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Shortyy(f): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
josieboy:

Only if ur prostitute mother used condom all these wld ve been history ... Basta\rd..
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by josieboy: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Shortyy:

cheap wigs with a big head grin grin grin
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by shenisaac(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=Senjuchiha post=34011094][/quote]

You fool! Stop being a coward editing people's post. If you don't have the balls to state your opinion, then leave. Jobless hoof!
Wawa Dan kazamiya!
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Shortyy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
josieboy:

cheap wigs with a big head grin grin grin
K
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Senjuchiha: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ur stupidity is lyk peak...'it's in you'
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Time to blame Buhari
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by ayodejisure: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2015
imhotep:
Time to blame Buhari
Blame him of what?
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Franzeez(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
ayodejisure:
Politics apart, Sentiment apart, tribalism apart.
let talk reality.
Am already feeling d heat. imagine, i bought
fuel at N250 per/litre just to power my generator
due to total power failure. Within 6years, GEJ
has put Nigeria into $60billion debt dat is N13trillion without interest.
if GMB is to repay d debt at N5B per year without interest, it will take 278 years to repay d loan. Chai
even generation unborn has been used to acquire
loan by GEJ. within 6 yrs, Nigeria economy has been paralise. What have we and generation unborn done to deserve this wickedness. God help us to survive this.

Nawa oooo, how old are you?
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2015
ayodejisure:
Blame him of what?
Inciting HATRED and VIOLENCE against INFIDELS and NON-BELIEVERS
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
AND A LOT MORE!
Re: What GEJ Has Done To Nigeria. by ibedun: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
luvmijeje:
Jonathan is purposely causing these problems in order cover the massive looting under his government. He just wants to divert Buhari's attention but he'll fail.

Jonathan is not intelligent enough to be doing all these things. You are highly overestimating that Dumbo. I'll be surprised if his IQ is higher than that of my 16 month old daughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo Flees Nigeria, As Deputy Gov Denies Shielding Him / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / Biafra: Elite Members Of Biafra Security Service- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.