Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth (10073 Views)

If You Did Not Read Any Of These Books, You Did Not Grow Up In The 90's / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / 10 Books You Must Read Before You Are 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yuppyz(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2015
Joseph Addison once said "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body"

When was the last time you read a good book from start to finish?
Do your daily reading habit center only on NL, tweets, Facebook or Whatsapp?

An average Nigeria youth after graduation and getting a job might never finish a book. Except for Pastors, Doctors and Lawyers who for the sake of there profession need to update their knowledge.

The impact of good books on out lives cannot be overemphasised. Regular reading will improve your vocabulary, increase your analytical skills, make you more knowledgeable etcetera etcetera.

Here are ten Books that I believe can transform your life. These books are sold on major streets and bookstores. You can also drop any one you have read that really impacted you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yuppyz(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2015
Continue. ..

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yuppyz(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2015
Continue

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by LORDDICE(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2015
OP! I didnt c ROBINSON CRUSOEin ur list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
Wonderful books....but op how of dem yu don read?
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by write2obi(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2015
Op can you send me any of those books?

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yuppyz(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2015
LORDDICE:
OP! I didnt c ROBINSON CRUSOEin ur list

@ Lorddice, Robbison Crusoe by Daniel Defoe is a novel. Much of the books here are for personal development.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yuppyz(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2015
write2obi:
Op can you send me any of those books?

Do you want to buy or you want to borrow? grin
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yuppyz(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
Amara25god:
Wonderful books....but op how of dem yu don read?

I ve read all, except for Every woman which I did not finish. Its more of the internal workings of the female gender.

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nobody: 12:05am On May 23, 2015
where is "You Can Win" by Shiv Khera?

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by write2obi(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2015
yuppyz:

Do you want to buy or you want to borrow? grin
Borrow cheesy
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Mcowubaba: 12:56am On May 23, 2015
No Bible sad...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Oyecute(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2015
3/10 shouldn't be bad . . . No 1 written by a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by brixton: 2:31am On May 23, 2015
Booked
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Gabriel300(m): 2:44am On May 23, 2015
**Walks In.....** No One That Talks About How To Accumulate 100 Odds Wiff 3 Sure Games...**Fumes...Treks Out**

8 Likes

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Ariyke: 3:14am On May 23, 2015
Still reading the first one and rich dad poor dad
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nobody: 4:21am On May 23, 2015
Read 6
I will read the rest someday
Am sure my mum must have read all.
Motivated mama cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nobody: 4:22am On May 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:
No Bible sad...
Bible should be number 1. The greatest motivational book ever, with solution to all life problem.

11 Likes

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nobody: 4:49am On May 23, 2015
Read this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nomswilli(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2015
where is da vinci code

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by DonX001: 6:40am On May 23, 2015
Eze Goes To School.
Ifeanyi and Obi.

If you've not read these, you havent read anything.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by mesoade(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2015
What of "Ralia the sugar girl"
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Pheals(f): 7:11am On May 23, 2015
Thank GOD my dad as two of this books
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by ignis: 7:32am On May 23, 2015
Oyecute:
3/10 shouldn't be bad . . . No 1 written by a Nigerian
Are you surprised?
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by Nobody: 7:41am On May 23, 2015
48 Laws Of Power

6 Likes

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by jauntty: 7:48am On May 23, 2015
I'd READ all those books except that "My Vision" cus I have my own library.

Every Woman Should read that "Every Woman". Its so informative and Educative.

Any Youth that haven't read "Richest Man in Babylon" and "Rich Dad Poor Day" is missing a lot in Financial literacy.

Books taught me how to save and invest.

My Life philosophy is that Anything you want to know is written in a Book somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by yussuf739: 8:25am On May 23, 2015
how do i get one of these books?
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by tolu4you: 8:30am On May 23, 2015
Rich dad poor dad should top the list
Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by rman: 8:36am On May 23, 2015
You didn't include " 48 LAWS OF POWER" by Robert Green and " WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO" by Tim Lahe.

I have read four of the books listed. I try small.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by imsuboi(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2015
Mcowubaba:
No Bible sad...

Nope. No bible.

That book is a scam.

48Laws of power? Anyone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by write2obi(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2015
chidyhels:

Bible should be number 1. The greatest motivational book ever, with solution to all life problem.
Gullibility is a diseases

5 Likes

Re: Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2015
48 Laws of Power, A New Earth and Think & Grow Rich or The Science of Getting Rich would certainly knock some of those off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning Thread / SSANU, NASU Begin Strike, Ground Universities Over Withheld Salaries / Enugu's Izuchukwu Godswill Edeani Wins National Scientists Presidential Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.