Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. (739 Views)

Borno Elders:those Involved In Arms Deal Scandal Are The Real Boko Haram Sponsor / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by billy01: 11:14pm On May 22, 2015
All seated in a meeting at aso villa except for petroleum minister who is on her way.

Pres. Jonathan: my honorable ministers,there is a huge problem.

Ngozi okonjo: your excellency,what is it?

Pres.jonathan: you know am still shocked that I lost this election and even more bothered that we have used up all the money in the treasury and foreign reserves,we are even owing,I was hoping I will win again to quickly cover up all these mess.

Minister for power: *smiles*

Pres.jonathan: we have borrowed so much,and yet we lost,I don't know...*places hand on chin*

Ngozi okonjo: so what do we do now your excellency?.

Pres.jonathan: I don't know,you are the finance minister and that's why I called you here,though the petroleum minister has suggested something but let her arrive 1st.

*few minutes later,petroleum minister arrives,walking in majestically as usual*

Madueke: your excellency,I greet you,my honorable minister of finance and minister of power,I greet you too.

Pres. Jonathan: you are a bit late diezani...

Madueke: *smiles*

Ngozi okonjo: *reigning praises on madueke* the honorable minister of petroleum,the untouchable minister,the one who rules,the great wonder woman,the untoooouchable.

*all laughs so hard*

Madueke: that is what happens when the president is your friend *smiles*

Pres. Jonathan: *sits up*,okay diezani 1,tell us your plans,we need to replace the foreign reserve we have spent before that buhari is sworn in,he is a tiger,we all know we are a bit scared of him.

Madueke: simple!,we increase the price of fuel by creating an artificial scarcity your excellency like I told you before,that's the only option,we would recover the money before may 29th,I am assured of that,because I am not even ready to surrender my money back though,I can't suffer again...no way!,what I have stolen is mine,for my children and generations yet unborn,I won't go penniless for anybody your excellency,am sure we all too don't want to,so that is the best suggestion,it will work.

*all laughs hard*

Minister for power : *still silent,wondering why he is summoned to the meeting*

Ngozi okonjo: but what about the cost nigerians will have to bare?

Madueke: forget nigerians,its not about them but about us,we have to make sure we replace the reserves okonjo.

Pres.jonathan: that's the fact,the least of my problems are the masses now,afterall the idiots were screaming change even more than the originators of the slogan,I care less,they are the tools we will use to make this plan successful,I agree we used the money,but they will pay it back for us. Some may die, a lot will suffer,but it is a sacrifice I am willing to pay *angry face*

Minister for power: so what is my contribution here your excellency?

Pres. Jonathan: good question,good!,you will now go and make sure the light is so unstable so that as we increase fuel price,there will be more sales,I don't know how u will do the magic,but you are minister for power,that's why I appointed you in the 1st place,make sure there is virtually no light in this country till we reach our target.

Min. For power: but the....

Pres.jonathan :no buts!...*shouting*

Okonjo: your excellency,I have never seen you so angry...

Pres. Jonathan: why won't I,you want to go to jail?,the treasury is as empty as God knows what,nigerians failed me in this election,still can't believe it.

Madueke: so that is it sir,I need to be on my way your excellency to start calling major oil distributors,they know how we do it,they have been doing it for me,this one won't be an exception.

Okonjo: *reigns praises once again* the untouchable minister,madueke 1,ah ah.

Madueke: that's me, stands up and walks out majestically once again *showing so much pride*

Pres jonathan: thankyou all,I am done,need to sort out some transition documents for that tiger.

Okonjo: buhari you mean sir?.

Pres. Jonathan : who else okonjo? *laughs*

*all laughs*

*few mins later outside the villa*

*Okonjo approaches madueke*

Okonjo: you are indeed great,the untouchable,you create so much confusion when you need to and yet get away,you are really untouchable.

Madueke: that's what happens when you have the president's head under your armpit,he will always be on my side,who can touch me?...if jonathan be for me,who can be against me *burst into laughter*

Okonjo: *laughs hard*

*both enter individual convoys and takes off*

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2015
Hahahaha!!! Op you a short a cow. You got it right though. Very annoying government.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2015
Pinkylilly:
Hahahaha!!! Op you a short a cow. You got it right though. Very annoying government.
cheesy may God deliver us all. Amen. This post is meant to on front page.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 22, 2015
adasek2010:
cheesy may God deliver us all. Amen. This post is meant to on front page.
wink

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by Holatunde007(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2015
Just passing

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by olaeffect(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:
Just passing

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by Holatunde007(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2015
olaeffect:

Me too.
Oya enter cab make we jolly dey go

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by olaeffect(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:

Oya enter cab make we jolly dey go

With this fuel scarcity, Bro I rather we treck. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Saga: Alleged Conversation Of Those Involved. by mrpackager(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2015
[size=20pt]hillarious indeed cheesy[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 2015 67th Regular Course Shortlist Is Out / BVN Issue At UBA Samaru Branch,kaduna State. / Back When Michael Jackson Was Still Black! #TBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.