Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) (2242 Views)

Is Governor Masari Fighting A Lost Battle Or Is He Against Social Media / Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / A Boy Fights His Teacher In Class After Fighting A Class Mate.(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by bobbykay1(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2015
Dis happen arnd 1 pm today at oduduwa uni. A student cme late lyk 5min to the mid semester exam nd d lecture refuse to give him d answer booklet, as a sharp guy he walked up to d lecturer and told him he needed ans booklet buh d lectuer refused nd ask him to leave although d guy left nd also told d lecturer dat wah he's doing his bad, d lecturer felt bad abt dis nd decided to teach d young man a lesson in d exam hall nd dis was wot we saw after ooooo. D lecturer in blue ankara grin

1 Share

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by amokeme(f): 12:27am On May 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked this is bad.. The student should have just chilled outside the class for sometime, he would have been called in for his booklet after some mins.. Its what most lecturers do.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by onitemy1(m): 1:10am On May 23, 2015
I trust my Alma Mater, the student don go be that....burh d lecturer too ridiculed himself sha...fighting ya student, dt was bad

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by oppybouy(m): 1:44am On May 23, 2015
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by xamuel17(m): 2:19am On May 23, 2015
oduduwa university?
suddenly runs to check jamb brochure
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by dozzynet(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2015
amokeme:
shocked shocked shocked this is bad.. The student should have just chilled outside the class for sometime, he would have been called in for his booklet after some mins.. Its what most lecturers do.
You think so? Well,a lecturer did same to me during my undergraduate days and i went out thinking he will call me back but he never did despite plea from fellow lecturer. This same lecturer, i was told, was beaten to stupor by students last year.
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by amokeme(f): 8:17am On May 23, 2015
dozzynet:

You think so? Well,a lecturer did same to me during my undergraduate days and i went out thinking he will call me back but he never did despite plea from fellow lecturer. This same lecturer, i was told, was beaten to stupor by students last year.
how about a make-up test? And even if that doesn't happen, is it not 15marks.. Somethings can be averted
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by oruks: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
I was once a student of Oduduwa University , Never You Feel Or Think A Lecturer will Call u back if he walks u out of the exam hall cus u came late.. Oduduwa university has been like that for some time now. I left the college cus they are career killers. They don't care about we the students. As u can see they deserve to fight to know who has right between them.. What just happened on the clip is out of anger cus the guy knows the lecturer will never call u back... I have also faced it too I was never called back nor given a make up test all they said to me was carry over so what will u be doing in such schools as a student. My guy u better run.. We call it sign of Werey (Madness)...
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by oruks: 10:07am On May 23, 2015
I was once a student of Oduduwa University , Never You Feel Or Think A Lecturer will Call u back if he walks u out of the exam hall cus u came late.. Oduduwa university has been like that for some time now. I left the college cus they are career killers. They don't care about we the students. As u can see they deserve to fight to know who has right between them.. What just happened on the clip is out of anger cus the guy knows the lecturer will never call u back... I have also faced it too I was never called back nor given a make up test all they said to me was carry over so what will u be doing in such schools as a student. My guy u better run.. We call it sign of Werey (Madness)... Orukstunes!!!
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by strawberryinc(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2015
oduduwa university...
Re: Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) by dozzynet(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
amokeme:
how about a make-up test? And even if that doesn't happen, is it not 15marks.. Somethings can be averted
Make-up test? Not in my school. My dear, the truth is that you cant fight the school management/authority of your school but never let them ride you on ur right.

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress 11/11 Mega Sales - My Experience / Breaking News :ladoja Appreciation Letter / How To Get Free 200MB On 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.