Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social (2120 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Jim Iyke and John Dumelo Show Off Swag / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2015
Ghanaian top actors, Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo who used to be so close that fans once swore they were definitely dating are currently at war with each other, guys. Things are so bad that if you go to Yvonne's Instagram page right now, you will see not one photo of John again.
What happened? You recall Ghanaians recently staged a protest over the epileptic power supply in their country. Actress Yvonne was one of the celebrities that championed that cause. Well, turns out Yvonne expected her bestie John Dumelo to lend his voice as well but was shocked instead when he chose to ask Ghanaians to be patient with their president.
An obviously irritated Yvonne replied her friend by calling him an ass kisser and in a new vlog published yesterday, told the world John Dumelo had stopped taking her calls. John later replied only for Yvonne to slam him in new tweets calling him a coward
seeking attention.
In the vlog, Yvonne said:
"John came to my house a few days ago when I tweeted about him “Kissing ass” and we all laughed over it, had a fun time together and I even cooked and he ate. My mum was at home. Two days after that, I called John Dumelo he did not pick up. And I called him the next day he did not pick up….errrm John did not support my campaign, John hasn’t spoken to me ever since he left my house and I don’t know why.
John if you are watching, I think you are just been childish come on now …come on now. I still have your stuff in my house, your two shirts are in my house. No! They are in my car so meet me and come for it".
John later on today took to twitter to reply

1 Share

Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by BarakOkenny(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2015
Seen worse..! The bleep I gave died this morning.
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:19am On May 23, 2015
Wetin concern us?

Must Yvonne make it Obvious that Bumelo abi na dumelo bleep am??
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by ginawest(f): 1:01am On May 23, 2015
mtcheeew
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by DNova(m): 2:04am On May 23, 2015
#YvonneNelson #PostIyanyaSyndrome

Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by lokito: 6:55am On May 23, 2015
Small small children
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by pretydiva(f): 8:08am On May 23, 2015
Rubbish. Jst wasted my mb...mcteww
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by goldfish80(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2015
What has this got to do with Nairaland? Isn't this supposed to be on Cedeland?
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by may01(f): 9:56am On May 23, 2015
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by may01(f): 9:57am On May 23, 2015
Must he always support or agree with her
Nawa oh

Just kiss and make up already tongue
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by Sanguine(f): 11:55am On May 23, 2015
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
childish tweet!
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by tegzmaister(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2015
Pooh
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by Vivly(f): 3:58pm On May 23, 2015
Mtcheewww. I still prefer Nigerian celebrities e fights instead of this play.
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by komzyb(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
Vivly:
Mtcheewww. I still prefer Nigerian celebrities e fights instead of this play.
abi oo
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by isacolukay(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2015
komzyb:
abi oo

Aw far?
Re: Celebrity Besties Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo At War On Social by IceSplash(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2015
Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Exposes To Much In New Photo ( 18 + ) / See Jackie Appiah (photos) / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In $174 See-through Gown For Her Album Launch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.