Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mr. Jason Derulo Dishes On His Post-jordin Sparks Love Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Jason Derulo Dishes On His Post-jordin Sparks Love Life (1416 Views)

Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / Waje's Daughter, Emerald Takes Beautiful Selfie With US Singer Jordin Sparks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Jason Derulo Dishes On His Post-jordin Sparks Love Life by mascotbest(f): 12:39am On May 23, 2015
Jason Derulo covers the new issue of Billboard magazine where he talks about growing up, his music, physical fitness and his love life since breaking up with Jordin Sparks

On growing up: “My mom says I was an introvert. I never saw myself that way, but I was always focused. I didn’t spend a lot of time doing things that I didn’t think would make me great.

I studied all kinds of dance, all types of music. I got good grades. I started hitting the recording studio around 13.”

On his post-Jordin love life: What does his love life look like now? “A deck of cards,” he says, slapping the table and laughing. But really, he’s “having a good time getting to know people.” He adds, "I do get...
Continue...

1 Share

Re: Mr. Jason Derulo Dishes On His Post-jordin Sparks Love Life by DNova(m): 1:56am On May 23, 2015
How does this affect the price of garri in the market?!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times / My Father Warned Me Against Wrecking My Marriage—gloria Young / Is This Not Dangerous? See What Ibadan Football Fans Did Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.