Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface (1485 Views)

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / App That Lets You See The Cell Towers, Wifi Signals And Satellites Around You / Turn Virtually Any Surface Into A Touchscreen With The Lenovo Smart Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by TechAfrikico: 12:51am On May 23, 2015
Back in 2007, Steve jobs said the Finger is the best input device ever and I couldn't agree more with him. But what if we can take it a step further by marrying Technology to your finger?

These days most of us literally use pen or pencil to write. This is because, smartphones and tablets makes it easy for us to type on the go and with ease.

Though smartphones and tablets are great innovations that helps us in numerous ways in our daily lives, it also has some down sides to it. For instance, using computers, smartphones and tablets for could change the way your handwriting looks on paper.

But what if there is a way to bring back the fun of writing on our tablets, smartphones, on paper or on any surface at all? This is now possible thanks to Phree. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/05/22/phree-the-worlds-first-smartpen-that-lets-you-write-on-any-surface/
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by DNova(m): 1:52am On May 23, 2015
Pichur?!
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by satelliteDISH(m): 3:43am On May 23, 2015
DNova:
Pichur?!
IF u want to see pictur or picktar, go and use google.com. dont expect the op to give u everything. na so una dey take fail exam.
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by constance500: 5:02am On May 23, 2015
satelliteDISH:

IF u want to see pictur or picktar, go and use google.com. dont expect the op to give u everything. na so una dey take fail exam.

Shut up, mumu, wetin op come dey give information for.

7 Likes

Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by armadeo(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2015
Ain't clicking that shit.

My bic can write on any surface.

1 Like

Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by dmedalion25: 7:07am On May 23, 2015
Can it write on an..... grin grin
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by kilokeys(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2015
armadeo:
Ain't clicking that shit.

My bic can write on any surface.

u r phree to display ur ignorance on social media
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by imsuboi(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:

u r phree to display ur ignorance on social media

Nice word play there wink
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2015
What's your point?

I can use a marker to write on any surface...

So?

1 Like

Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by Nobody: 11:45am On May 23, 2015
Um....can i write on water with it
Re: Phree, The World’s First Smartpen That Lets You Write On Any Surface by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
NOTICE!!!
Artist, Business Owners, Service Providers, Product Distributor and More.
You all can now place your adverts at newsytalk..com or newsytalkgroup..com and or any of our advertising platform such as ~Twitter Hype~BBM Channel~FaceBook Pages~ and others For a low price
For more info cantact us whatsapp/bbm +23409022996969/271ECEB6

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My 30,000mah Power Bank / You Can Be An App Developer And Make Money / Unlocking Spectranet Sim/modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.